Santorum campaigns though daughter seriously ill

Prior to today, Santorum's stillborn son and his trisomy 18 daughter were completely unknown to me.

So not only is he a soulless piece of shit, but he's also a poster child for the dangers of inbreeding.

Who knew? :dunno:

santorum (san-TOR-um) n.
1. The frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter
that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.

20111206225914clipboard.png

Prayers for the whole Rick Santorum family for their sacrifices in the face of adversity. May God hold them and all patriots in his hands.

When I see threads like this, the immediate visual I get is of heckling, drooling jackals.

I'm no fan of Santorum, but Christ.

You should have been here when Palin was running. There ain't no fucking low that's too low for liberals to go.

GMAFB. Do you have kids?
My BIL has a dying boy. He has been dying for years, now. The family still goes on with life and he still goes to work everyday.

A colleague of mine did exactly what Santorum's family did with their stillborn.

Do YOU have a dying child?

Have you ever had a stillborn?

Yet, as a sick fuck and a drooling jackal, you judge as the hack you are. Anything, absolutely anything, to denigrate. And, considering Santorum is an assclown, that is the best you can do intellectually.

I feel sorry for you, but I feel more sorry for those around you.

Try not to get so hysterical SS... :rolleyes:

Some people think going home to your dying child is the right thing to do. It's a personal choice he has to make for himself and his family. Since he literally has zero chance of winning, to suggest such an opinion is political is unfounded...

Notice her cowardly attack on my family in the last sentence? :eusa_hand:

CaféAuLait;4507635 said:
Which is why he should spend time with this daughter.

I'm not going to try to pretend here that I really understand Santorum's thinking.

To go into some background, I lost both of my parents to cancer at a relatively young age. At that time, I worked two part time jobs, was in the National Guard, and was taking college courses full time. And I tried to keep busy with those other things because the more serious thing was really too much to deal with at 19.

I personally wish I had spent more time with them at the end. I just can't see why Santorum is continuing at this point. He should hang it up. No one would think the less of him.

His daughter was not supposed to make it past age one, she is a fighter obviously. I do not see this man as having a chance at the presidency but should he stop his life for the next how many years? His wife cares for their daughter at home and did so while he worked as well. This is just a diffferent kind of work to him with a cause.

GOP hopeful Rick Santorum campaigns with a seriously ill daughter at home - The Washington Post

Well, if she's been ill all her life, that's a little bit different. But if she's at the end now, and he's out there because he's hoping Newt will implode and he can be the next "NotRomney" in Iowa, I just don't see the point.

Santorum is the one that brought his daughter up in his speech....apparently looking for the pity vote and using his daughter as a tool.

What a guy!

My BIL has a dying boy. He has been dying for years, now. The family still goes on with life and he still goes to work everyday.

A colleague of mine did exactly what Santorum's family did with their stillborn.

Do YOU have a dying child?

Have you ever had a stillborn?

Yet, as a sick fuck and a drooling jackal, you judge as the hack you are. Anything, absolutely anything, to denigrate. And, considering Santorum is an assclown, that is the best you can do intellectually.

I feel sorry for you, but I feel more sorry for those around you.

Some people think going home to your dying child is the right thing to do. It's a personal choice he has to make for himself and his family. Since he literally has zero chance of winning, to suggest such an opinion is political is unfounded...

Then report my post. Or just whine some more.

Boy, will his face be red when he realizes he never even had a chance to begin with, and wasted that time which could have been better spent. He probably has as much a chance as Tim Pawlenty did.

Kind of sad actually.

I'm not going to rag on the dude for not having his priorities straight. I merely question whether he does have his priorities straight... particularly in light of the fact that he has no chance whatsoever.

This.

Then report my post. Or just whine some more.
I'm not you, I don't report cowardly attacks.

Forum List

Back