Santorum campaigns though daughter seriously ill

i think a man's treatment of his family reflects greatly on his character....i was very disappoint when bill clinton refused to resign and save his daughter from ken starr's footnotes

for some reason this country is well beyond discussing the personal lives of politicians and the men/women running for office should be highly aware of this...right or wrong ...it is what has been happening for decades now in american politics....

There is nothing wrong with his treatement of his daughter.

First the jackals go on about his dying daughter, then they go on about his stillborn son.

Fucking disgusting.

But the usual jackals do what they do.

say what? played with a dead human fetus? come on ravi....i think i will need a link for that one...
His wife had a stillborn. He brought it home and made his kids interact with it.

Amazingly enough, I got negged for stating this by a sanctimonious twit.

say what? played with a dead human fetus? come on ravi....i think i will need a link for that one...
His wife had a stillborn. He brought it home and made his kids interact with it.

A neg rep whine?

But, yeah, you got negged. You are a marginal person with no moral boundaries at all.

A dying daughter and a stillborn son.

Obviously, that is all your intellect can handle. Santorum is an assclown and easy enough to criticize, but this is exactly your speed.

Fred Phelps really should call you. You fit right in.

A neg rep whine?

But, yeah, you got negged. You are a marginal person with no moral boundaries at all.

Obviously, that is all your intellect can handle. Santorum is an assclown and easy enough to criticize, but this is exactly your speed.

Your butthurt is noted.

A neg rep whine?

Your butthurt is noted.
:lol: I have no butthurt. I'm telling you what a marginal person I find you to be.

Now, go heckle some Special Olympians, braintrust. It's your speed.

If my opinion of you bothers you, too bad.

did his son die due the genetic disorder?

people do things when their child dies that may seem odd to others.....having your children interact with their stillborn sibling does not seem that odd to me....closure is good....course i would wonder about the age of the children too?

but i think saying he had his children play with a fetus is a bit of an overstatement.....

would one object to taking home a dying infant....a friend of mine did that...when told the infant would not live but a few hours...she checked herself out.....ama....and took her baby home...she held the baby till the baby passed....her other young kids were in the house at the time...i marveled at her courage.....and still do

A neg rep whine?

Your butthurt is noted.
:lol: I have no butthurt. I'm telling you what a marginal person I find you to be.

Now, go heckle some Special Olympians, braintrust. It's your speed.

If my opinion of you bothers you, too bad.
Heckling Special Olympic kids is your speed, as we've all seen.

And I could give a shit what an asshole like you thinks of me.

:thup:

people do things when their child dies that may seem odd to others.....having your children interact with their stillborn sibling does not seem that odd to me....closure is good....course i would wonder about the age of the children too?

but i think saying he had his children play with a fetus is a bit of an overstatement.....

would one object to taking home a dying infant....a friend of mine did that...when told the infant would not live but a few hours...she checked herself out.....ama....and took her baby home...she held the baby till the baby passed....her other young kids were in the house at the time...i marveled at her courage.....and still do
It wasn't alive when he took it home.....

GOP hopeful Rick Santorum campaigns with a seriously ill daughter at home - The Washington Post

He knows he has no chance of winning and yet leaves his daughter, who he says life is "measured in days and weeks".

And yet, Republicans were all sorts of aghast that astronaut, Mark Kelly took the space flight while his wife, Gabby Giffords stayed in rehab.

Frankly, I think Santorum should do as his wonky religion and screwy "morals" tell him to. But its a bit annoying that, as usual, Repubs have different standards for their own behavior.

I don't know of a single Republican who said anything about Mark Kelly. So you beat that straw man, really good.

oz_scarecrow_1.jpg
If you only had a brain!

As far as Santorum, frankly, I'd have more respect for him if he spent the time with his daughter, and more to the point, I don't spend a lot of time caring about him one way or the other. He won't be the nominee, he won't survive past Iowa.

GOP hopeful Rick Santorum campaigns with a seriously ill daughter at home - The Washington Post

He knows he has no chance of winning and yet leaves his daughter, who he says life is "measured in days and weeks".

And yet, Republicans were all sorts of aghast that astronaut, Mark Kelly took the space flight while his wife, Gabby Giffords stayed in rehab.

Frankly, I think Santorum should do as his wonky religion and screwy "morals" tell him to. But its a bit annoying that, as usual, Repubs have different standards for their own behavior.

I don't know of a single Republican who said anything about Mark Kelly. So you beat that straw man, really good.

oz_scarecrow_1.jpg
If you only had a brain!

As far as Santorum, frankly, I'd have more respect for him if he spent the time with his daughter, and more to the point, I don't spend a lot of time caring about him one way or the other. He won't be the nominee, he won't survive past Iowa.
Which is why he should spend time with this daughter.

Sounds like you have a strong friend.

I'm unsure why he died, but it was at 22 weeks. They took the baby home where they had a private service so the kids could say goodbye. It was said each said goodbye, and the family sang lullabies before he was interned at a private mass.

That has been turned into having his children “play with a dead fetus”. All the children knew Mom was going to have a baby and this was their way of finding closure.

When growing up we went to many funerals, where one paid respects to the dead individual, sang songs and even some laid hands on the person or kissed the person in the casket. Many ages many people.

Boy, will his face be red when he realizes he never even had a chance to begin with, and wasted that time which could have been better spent. He probably has as much a chance as Tim Pawlenty did.

Kind of sad actually.

I'm not going to rag on the dude for not having his priorities straight. I merely question whether he does have his priorities straight... particularly in light of the fact that he has no chance whatsoever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back