Santorum campaigns though daughter seriously ill

I'm kinda glad this thread happened. A few posters here showed us all what they really are inside. Good to know.

Yeah, it's amazing how people will use a dying child to attack the child's father because he has politics they don't like despite the fact that they claim he has no shot.

I'm kinda glad this thread happened. A few posters here showed us all what they really are inside. Good to know.

Yeah, it's amazing how people will use a dying child to attack the child's father because he has politics they don't like despite the fact that they claim he has no shot.

Where does the fact that he has politics we don't like factor in?

It'd be depressing to me no matter who was doing it.

Making decisions that you regret later in life is not a political thing, and no party is immune.

Do you really care or are you just being intentionally ignorant by feigning outrage? I suspect you could care less about the man's daughter. Because you're soul-less. But hey,have fun. Later.

Do you really care or are you just being intentionally ignorant by feigning outrage? I suspect you could care less about the man's daughter. Because you're soul-less. But hey,have fun. Later.

I guess you don't understand the concept of empathy.

We are all dying. If we stressed over that every day of our lives, we would never get anything done and end up never having lived to begin with.
GMAFB. Do you have kids?
My BIL has a dying boy. He has been dying for years, now. The family still goes on with life and he still goes to work everyday.

A colleague of mine did exactly what Santorum's family did with their stillborn.

Do YOU have a dying child?

Have you ever had a stillborn?

Yet, as a sick fuck and a drooling jackal, you judge as the hack you are. Anything, absolutely anything, to denigrate. And, considering Santorum is an assclown, that is the best you can do intellectually.

I feel sorry for you, but I feel more sorry for those around you.

Try not to get so hysterical SS... :rolleyes:

Some people think going home to your dying child is the right thing to do. It's a personal choice he has to make for himself and his family. Since he literally has zero chance of winning, to suggest such an opinion is political is unfounded...

Using kids this way is a no-go for me. This OP could care less about Santorum's daughter. He or she is soul-less. I'm sure Rick Santorum loves his daughter. This OP has no idea what their relationship is. Karma's gonna be a real bitch for this OP someday. Leave the kids out of partisan politics.

No we understand it quite well. Which is why we don't attack political opponents using their dying children to do so.

Should be more than one Neg-Rep per person allowed on a putrid post like this. Maybe they can they make an exception on this one? Hmm?

Should be more than one Neg-Rep per person allowed on a putrid post like this. Maybe they can they make an exception on this one? Hmm?

I think you might be able to if you really wanted to. youd just have to rep or neg rep like 4 or 5 others before you could.

GMAFB. Do you have kids?
My BIL has a dying boy. He has been dying for years, now. The family still goes on with life and he still goes to work everyday.

A colleague of mine did exactly what Santorum's family did with their stillborn.

Yet, as a sick fuck and a drooling jackal, you judge as the hack you are. Anything, absolutely anything, to denigrate. And, considering Santorum is an assclown, that is the best you can do intellectually.

Some people think going home to your dying child is the right thing to do. It's a personal choice he has to make for himself and his family. Since he literally has zero chance of winning, to suggest such an opinion is political is unfounded...

Yep. Speaking of true colors... :lol:

Si modo said:
Hi, you have received -632 reputation points from Si modo.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Whine again about the neg. I know you will. ;)

Regards,
Si modo

Note: This is an automated message.

^^Yet, as a sick fuck and a drooling jackal, you judge as the hack you are. Anything, absolutely anything, to denigrate. :cuckoo:

Yep. Speaking of true colors... :lol:

Si modo said:
Hi, you have received -632 reputation points from Si modo.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Whine again about the neg. I know you will. ;)

Regards,
Si modo

Note: This is an automated message.

^^Yet, as a sick fuck and a drooling jackal, you judge as the hack you are. Anything, absolutely anything, to denigrate. :cuckoo:
:lmao:

tantrum.jpg

mommydearest.jpg

Prior to today, Santorum's stillborn son and his trisomy 18 daughter were completely unknown to me.

So not only is he a soulless piece of shit, but he's also a poster child for the dangers of inbreeding.

Who knew? :dunno:

Prior to today, Santorum's stillborn son and his trisomy 18 daughter were completely unknown to me.

So not only is he a soulless piece of shit, but he's also a poster child for the dangers of inbreeding.

Who knew? :dunno:

omg you are so edgy and cool bro

As far as Santorum, frankly, I'd have more respect for him if he spent the time with his daughter, and more to the point, I don't spend a lot of time caring about him one way or the other. He won't be the nominee, he won't survive past Iowa.
Which is why he should spend time with this daughter.

I'm not going to try to pretend here that I really understand Santorum's thinking.

To go into some background, I lost both of my parents to cancer at a relatively young age. At that time, I worked two part time jobs, was in the National Guard, and was taking college courses full time. And I tried to keep busy with those other things because the more serious thing was really too much to deal with at 19.

I personally wish I had spent more time with them at the end. I just can't see why Santorum is continuing at this point. He should hang it up. No one would think the less of him.

I had some significant childhoods traumas along those lines as well, and you know that folks process grief/rage/guilt differently. We don't know what he and his wife talk about and how they really feel, and frankly, I never was into the whole barbara walters tell us all of your deep secrets- TV confessional babble, its none of our business really, but some, well, they will use anything, no matter how low. ;)

Forum List

Back