AOC: "I'll like, think about it...no promises."

SFN: "You little bitch...."

AOC: "Dried up old hag..."

SFN: "Okay, we're done, get out."

AOC: "PUTA BLANCA!"

SFN: "LA PROSTITUTA!"

AOC: "That hurt my feelings.....sniff"

SFN: "I peed myself when I shouted...."

Bully's need to hate. It's built into their psyche; In psychology, the psyche is the center of thought, feeling, and motivation. It can be conscious or unconscious and directs the bullies reactions to events and persons who they may fear or hate and enjoy harming.

Last edited:
Bully's need to hate. It's built into their psyche; In psychology, the psyche is the center of thought, feeling, and motivation. It can be conscious or unconscious and directs the bullies reactions to events and persons who they may fear or hate and enjoy harming.
That's why all you liars hate Trump so much.

• Banned

Wrong.....the mind operates in ego, super ego, and Id. You're timid and weak, your Id never expresses itself other than in being humorless and cowardly, which really isn't expression at all...it's suppression. My OP was satire....there is no hatred behind my satire...I'm not a late night host on the government network stations.

Wrong.....the mind operates in ego, super ego, and Id. You're timid and weak, your Id never expresses itself other than in being humorless and cowardly, which really isn't expression at all...it's suppression. My OP was satire....there is no hatred behind my satire...I'm not a late night host on the government network stations.

For the record: According to Freud's model of the psyche, the id is the primitive and instinctual part of the mind that contains sexual and aggressive drives and hidden memories.

How you got that from my comments is ridiculous, no more so than the absurd thread you posted.

• Banned
For the record: According to Freud's model of the psyche, the id is the primitive and instinctual part of the mind that contains sexual and aggressive drives and hidden memories.

How you got that from my comments is ridiculous, no more so than the absurd thread you posted.

Don't pretend to explain Freudian psychology to me, moron, although I'm from the B.F. Skinner school and have a BS minor in the subject. My thread was humor, something you obviously can't fathom..it is also topical since they've agreed to meet. I proposed how that meeting might go....I get it you don't understand satire other than claiming you were using it when you got caught lying...which is often. Now take a hike, fool.

Forum List

Back