Sandy Hook Massacre....How the world sees us

I'll play. What makes you think that I do not understand the second Amendment? Is it something that I said? Please, remind me.

'Second Amendment' is a proper noun, you illiterate douche.

I am much to big of a man to point little infraction out unlike lone clown boy.

Are you "much to big of a man" to admit that you didn't catch the error in the first place?

Do you think Unkotare is a small moan for having done so, but are just too tired to tell him that?

Is every sentence you write dishonest?

Argue with Scalia, not me. The government has the right to regulate certain style of weapons, ban those weapons, and confiscate those weapons. Until Heller is overturned, Lewis and Miller have no meaning.

Tis what tis.

Not the point at all, bigrebDoosh, and this is where you fail in this OP. The point is the 2nd Amendment is not limited, meaning the Congress, outside an outright ban of all weapons, may certainly ban assault weapons or military-style weapons because you do not have an absolute right "to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose."

Yes it is very much so the point.. If Miller and Lewis has not been over turned, then you have nothing at all. Miller and Lewis both say military style firearms are the only firearms protected by the second amendment.

'Second Amendment' is a proper noun, you illiterate douche.

I am much to big of a man to point little infraction out unlike lone clown boy.

Are you "much to big of a man" to admit that you didn't catch the error in the first place?

Do you think Unkotare is a small moan for having done so, but are just too tired to tell him that?

Is every sentence you write dishonest?

What ever floats your boat son.

Argue with Scalia, not me. The government has the right to regulate certain style of weapons, ban those weapons, and confiscate those weapons. Until Heller is overturned, Lewis and Miller have no meaning.

Tis what tis.

Not the point at all, bigrebDoosh, and this is where you fail in this OP. The point is the 2nd Amendment is not limited, meaning the Congress, outside an outright ban of all weapons, may certainly ban assault weapons or military-style weapons because you do not have an absolute right "to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose."

Yes it is very much so the point.. If Miller and Lewis has not been over turned, then you have nothing at all. Miller and Lewis both say military style firearms are the only firearms protected by the second amendment.
I will when and if the time comes, But I'm asking you has Miller vs. US and Lewis vs, U.S. been over turned?

Tis what tis.

I will when and if the time comes, But I'm asking you has Miller vs. US and Lewis vs, U.S. been over turned?

scalia vs. bigfailrebel

case law too be learnet bye future law studenet and constitutiotnaloasts watchdogs

I really don't give a flying fuck how the world sees us... look a the shithole that is the rest of the planet.

Take a look at your economy and tell me how great your country is.

OH so now it's the economy that makes us great or not? America is moving more liberal progressive, that's why our economy is in the shape it is in. Thanks to Americans who want to be shit stains like you here we are. But let me tell you something bitch, America's greatness has not one god damn thing to do with it's economy. It's something whiny ass bitches like you will never have. With a majority of Americans it's the will to fight and not roll over like whiny ass bitches like you.

I really don't give a flying fuck how the world sees us... look a the shithole that is the rest of the planet.

OH so now it's the economy that makes us great or not? America is moving more liberal progressive, that's why our economy is in the shape it is in. Thanks to Americans who want to be shit stains like you here we are. But let me tell you something bitch, America's greatness has not one god damn thing to do with it's economy. It's something whiny ass bitches like you will never have. With a majority of Americans it's the will to fight and not roll over like whiny ass bitches like you.

You really were born 200 years too late Reb....

Actually the reason your economy is in the shape it is in is due to uber greedy Wall Streeters who earned a whopping $135 billion in remuneration in 2011. Now go ahead and tell me they're 'progressives' and 'liberals'. I dare ya....:cool:

Actually the reason your economy is in the shape it is in is due to uber greedy Wall Streeters who earned a whopping $135 billion in remuneration in 2011. Now go ahead and tell me they're 'progressives' and 'liberals'. I dare ya....:cool:

Continue to blame wall street, doesn't matter Grump you can only feed lazy people for so long. Progressive entitlement programs is a major factor for the reason America has a shitty economy, but I digress America's economy doesn't make it great. It's the fighting will of the people that makes it great.

Continue to blame wall street, doesn't matter Grump you can only feed lazy people for so long. Progressive entitlement programs is a major factor for the reason America has a shitty economy, but I digress America's economy doesn't make it great. It's the fighting will of the people that makes it great.

i think that almost borders on the straw man. It's the great conservative bogey man that there are millions of people with a sense on entitlement. Those that really do feel that sense are few and far between in my experience.

I totally disagree with your assessment of what makes any country great, and that includes the USA..

i think that almost borders on the straw man. It's the great conservative bogey man that there are millions of people with a sense on entitlement. Those that really do feel that sense are few and far between in my experience.

I totally disagree with your assessment of what makes any country great, and that includes the USA..

irrelevant.

irrelevant.

Only in as much as is your opinion....

irrelevant.

Only in as much as is your opinion....

Your opinion is irrelevant when discussing issues of America. My opinion is relevant because I have a vested interest in this country. You don't

I just gotta hear about all these insults

This is gunna be good
Ohhh, you remember.
Removing the bust of Churchill from the Whitehouse and sending it back to the UK, mentioning Polish death camps in WW2, suggesting that Netanyahu might like to consider other policies to the Palestinians instead of the ones that aren't working, not meeting with Netanyahu because he was playing golf...or something.

I'm sure there were others.
But they don't matter now because it's not important what the rest of the world thinks.
Or getting a pen holder made out of the wood of a slave ship from the British PM and sending him back with a couple of cheap plastic helicopters from the White House gift shop...Giving the Queen the "gift" of an MP3 player with his "greatest hits" speeches on it (nope, nothing narcissistic there)...Bowing down to Middle Eastern Kings and Sheiks..Blowing off meeting with allies to attend fundraisers...

Just petty little things like that.

Hey don't forget about the neanderthal wife manhandling the Queen...that was my favorite.

Scalia will do for me. Your question is immaterial.

Tis what tis.

Last edited:
Scalia will do for me. Your questions is immaterial.

Tis what tis.

So precedence has no bearing on any issues?

Forum List

Back