Sandy Hook Anniversary

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
If you bleev the fake news, the Sandy Hook shooting never happened four years ago today. It was a hoax perpetrated in order to "curtail Americans' Second Amendment rights".

I'm sure the parents of those dead children don't mind hearing their kids aren't really dead. They are in on the hoax, I guess.

It takes a special kind of evil person to so thoroughly trample on those kids memories and claim it was all a scam, and it takes a special kind of retard to drink that piss.

Anyway...

President Obama spoke at Newtown. As a gay Muslim born in Kenya, he avoided any mention of God, of course.

Oh, wait...

For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.

And then the gun grab:

Since I’ve been President, this is the fourth time we have come together to comfort a grieving community torn apart by a mass shooting.
We can’t tolerate this anymore. These tragedies must end. And to end them, we must change.
In the coming weeks, I will use whatever power this office holds to engage my fellow citizens -- from law enforcement to mental health professionals to parents and educators -- in an effort aimed at preventing more tragedies like this. Because what choice do we have?

Fortunately, the hoax of Sandy Hook was exposed, and the gun grab didn't happen.

I know one person who must have been disappointed Obama was unable to get our guns:

34qp6ja.jpg

Good grief... so a few mooonbats thought it was a hoax. No different then the very moonbats on this board posting stupid shit like "Trump's gonna delete climate change data. "Trump's in bed with Putin". Trump this Trump that.

Lighten up Snowflakes.

It takes an even more special kind of evil person to be one of the parents of those children slaughtered and to be laughing and smiling before stepping up to the mic and suddenly turning on the water-works...

But hey...you keep feigning "outrage" as well, buttercup. Pretend like you actually give a damn. It's so comical to watch your awful acting.

The "hoax" if there was one was that Rush Limbaugh's rhetoric caused the kid to snap or the kid was a Jr. member of the NRA or the kid's mother was a right wing republican. The kid was crazy and the mother probably knew it but she failed to take any action until it was too late. Every mass shooting in modern history was purpetrated by a left wing activist or the crazy offspring of left wingers. It's also close to the 1st anniversary of the San Bernadino terrorist act that targeted Christians at a Christmas party. I guess lefties think the word "terrorism" is a hoax.

It takes an even more special kind of evil person to be one of the parents of those children slaughtered and to be laughing and smiling before stepping up to the mic and suddenly turning on the water-works...

But hey...you keep feigning "outrage" as well, buttercup. Pretend like you actually give a damn. It's so comical to watch your awful acting.

Who are you to judge a parents grief loser....geezzzz it is the worst thing ever to see your child die.

Good grief... so a few mooonbats thought it was a hoax. No different then the very moonbats on this board posting stupid shit like "Trump's gonna delete climate change data. "Trump's in bed with Putin". Trump this Trump that.

Lighten up Snowflakes.

Trump is an admirer of Alex Jones.

It's always a good day when one more USMB RWnut exposes one more layer of his own reprehensibility

Leave it the RWNJs to make light of or criticize people who have lost their children in a slaughter than most of us cannot imagine. And worse, to use their deaths to push their sick agenda of bigger guns, more guns, more ammo, huge mags. Those poor parents got their children back in pieces and you share responsibility for that horror.

Years ago, I sat with my grand mother at my father's funeral. She said no parent should ever have to bury a child. I've always remembered that and through the years, I've thought about it when we've seen a young child die.

I know what we can do tonight!!!

Let's drag out dead baby bodies, and rant about gun control again!!

I'll bring the kool-aid --- you bring the cookies.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald J. Trump

Leave it the RWNJs to make light of or criticize people who have lost their children in a slaughter than most of us cannot imagine. And worse, to use their deaths to push their sick agenda of bigger guns, more guns, more ammo, huge mags. Those poor parents got their children back in pieces and you share responsibility for that horror.
Folks....you just can't make this stuff up. A progressive nitwit starts a thread to use the deaths of children to push their sick agenda and then a fellow progressive nitwit - apparently too lazy or too stupid to read - hilariously posts about how awful it is for the right to do what the left just did.

Progressives continue to take stupidity to unprecedented levels.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald J. Trump
Donald Trump says a lot of stupid left-wing shit. What's your point, junior?

If you weren't a progressive nitwit, you'd realize that the president is completely and totally powerless to do anything about firearms. But hey...keep pretending like he's a dictator with unlimited powers. It's as comical as your faux outrage over the poor children who were slaughtered that you disgustingly exploit.

Who are you to judge a parents grief loser....geezzzz it is the worst thing ever to see your child die.

He's a pathetic example of the human race

Lighten up Snowflakes.
Those conservative conspiracy loons that you call moonbats are the reason Trump is in the White House. You should be praising them.

And so the natural response to "the worst thing ever" is to laugh and smile right up to the moment of approaching a mic (where a sudden and drastic change in demeanor occurs)?!? Really? :eusa_doh:

By the way - as a free man in a free nation, I'm free to "judge" anything I want to judge, any time I want to judge it. You're free to not like it. But too bad.

He's a pathetic example of the human race

That's kind of harsh. I mean, it is bizarre that he finds the horrific slaughter of his own child and so many other children comical - but we don't know anything else about him.

Lighten up Snowflakes.
Those conservative conspiracy loons that you call moonbats are the reason Trump is in the White House. You should be praising them.
And Trump is the reason you're losing your shit 24x7 :lol:

Forum List

Back