Sandra Fluke is a slut....a democratic slut that will say anything for attention.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I just heard her say Romney is a coward that's afraid to confront the extreme words of his own party.

Excuse me Mrs Payformyrubberssoicanfuckalot Fluke but Romney soundly told Akin to get out.

I really have no respect for puppets

I just heard her say Romney is a coward that's afraid to confront the extreme words of his own party.

Excuse me Mrs Payformyrubberssoicanfuckalot Fluke but Romney soundly told Akin to get out.

You should take a self respect class then

• Banned

I've spoken out against the following people:

Blunt
Newt
Romney
GOP leadership
Akin
Bush

How the FUCK am I a puppet?

That makes no sense. GMU has always blazed his own path. He disagrees with both parties when he thinks they are stupid.

You should try it sometime.

She is the epitome of the Left.. No shit? Yup.. Does she swallow? Yup.... Bill likes her huh? Yup... But Obby likes her more.

What a plant. Talk about a con...

To add to my initial post... She's also a see you next Tuesday.. and she has seriously bad breathe.

Last edited:
You guys are way to harsh on her. She cant help the fact that she's been mislead for so long. She is free to say whatever stupid thing she wants. Let her. It discredits her.

Well Grampa, once again, the GOP are doing their best to create a very large voter turnout among women for President Obama.

You're starting to see Grumps true colors. Not pretty. Going to get worse the closer we get to the Election I'm afraid.

So you think the government should pay for the birth control for someone that has to screw everything around her?

What kind of a nation are you fighting for? Cradle to grave. :eusa_shhh:

The extent that someone can upset you simply by voicing their opinion boggles my mind.

She isn't voicing her opinion and that's the problem. She is trying to influence the electorate spouting off DNC bullshit.

So tell me. How do you fight fire?

Ignore it? No
Challenge it? Yes

Hence my post. I can't help it if you're a push over

Well Grampa, once again, the GOP are doing their best to create a very large voter turnout among women for President Obama.

You're starting to see Grumps true colors. Not pretty. Going to get worse the closer we get to the Election I'm afraid.

We already see your lack of brains.

Gramps is from MO. He's pissed at Akin and who can blame him.

SF is just a schill whose out stumping for more government goodies.

It's the left that has gone off the deep end with the attacks. They see the tsunami coming.

Fluke off.

Yet you're an asshole who will post hateful comments on anyone who holds and opinion which differs from 'your own' (of course it's not really your own opinion, you're simply a parrot and an insufferable troll).

The extent that someone can upset you simply by voicing their opinion boggles my mind.

She isn't voicing her opinion and that's the problem. She is trying to influence the electorate spouting off DNC bullshit.
Isn't anyone who "voices their opinion" trying to "influence the electorate"?

So tell me. How do you fight fire?

Ignore it? No
Challenge it? Yes
Do you really consider calling her names on a message board is "challenging" what she said?

Yet you're an asshole who will post hateful comments on anyone who holds and opinion which differs from 'your own' (of course it's not really your own opinion, you're simply a parrot and an insufferable troll).

When she hugs Obama immediately following her speech I find it hard to believe she is speaking her mind but rather a script provided to her.

Fuck off and enjoy the neg douche bag

Forum List

Back