Sanders Surges, Clinton Sags in U.S. Favorability

Wanting our country secure from invasion is not hate and fear mongering! I don't consider myself a GOP, but if someone with some teeth gets on the ticket, I might consider.

Again, since when is wanting our laws enforced hate? That is the problem in this country, too many thin skinned morons that have no clue.

The simple answer to your questions is this....Trump is ONLY targeting the Mexican-US border.....Any terrorist bastard only needs a student visa or simply make a trip to Toronto and rent a car to go south.

Want some laws really enforced?....Concentrate on the SEC, environment, anti-trust and anti voters' rights.

You are wrong! Canada has standards for who they let in. So less security is needed there. And if you think that is as much of a problem as the border with Mexico, you are flat out delusional. And why are so many legal Mexicans in Trumps court? Must be because they realize what the problem is too.

You can't enter Canada if you have had a DWI, but you are actually trying to compare the 2. You can't make up the kind of idiocy that exists in my country today.

And why are so many legal Mexicans in Trumps court? Must be because they realize what the problem is too.

Yeah, yeah....Mexican and other Latinos just "love" Trump and surely he'll get 80% of their vote.

And why are so many legal Mexicans in Trumps court? Must be because they realize what the problem is too.

Yeah, yeah....Mexican and other Latinos just "love" Trump and surely he'll get 80% of their vote.

They should! And many will! They had to go the the process and do it the right way. Legal immigrants hate illegals for that reason. Many are conservative anyways, they identify with the religious conservative base.

They should! And many will! They had to go the the process and do it the right way. Legal immigrants hate illegals for that reason. Many are conservative anyways, they identify with the religious conservative base.

Actually, I AM a legal immigrant whose family was negatively impacted (separated for years) by following the immigration laws.........But, I do not "hate" illegals striving for a better life.
Trump appeals to the dormant hatred and jingoism of conservative morons

Actually, I AM a legal immigrant whose family was negatively impacted (separated for years) by following the immigration laws.........But, I do not "hate" illegals striving for a better life.
Trump appeals to the dormant hatred and jingoism of conservative morons

Oh how convenient, all the sudden you are a legal immigrant.

And legal; immigrants strive for a better life, illegal immigrants are thieves, and they are criminals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back