Sanders just submitted college for all bill.

There's no reason taxpayers should be forced to fund college for someone else's kid. Let that kids parents do it.
Same logic applies to second grade

Now think about that for a second.

Apparently he thinks the purpose behind learning the second grade is the same as for college. With some of those that get in college now requiring remedial classes, I can see where he would make that mistake.
The principle is the same....why should you pay for educating someone else's kid?

Not when the purpose of each isn't the same.

I shouldn't pay to educate someone else's kid. I'm not the one that produced someone else's kids. That, alone, means it's not my place to do a damn thing for them. NOTHING.

I have another idea. Rather than gradually make 4 years of college a requirement, re-engineer the twelve years we have already mandated our children attend. Our standards have become way too low. I'm not sure why. I'm sure y'all will have fun pointing fingers. But our high schools have become babysitters for the teenagers who aren't interested or equipped for college. Start good vocational programs earlier. Don't give a social pass to kids who can't accomplish the work. Give them plenty of opportunties to catch up, but don't let them go forward just because they've gotten too big for the desk. Keeping kids in academic pursuits until age 22 is just a way to avoid the inevitable--they're going to get to the job market eventually. It doesn't teach half of them half as much as people seem to think.

I think we should let the job market decide how long our kids stay in school. If they can get good paying jobs right out of High School then most will stop their education there. If the job market says you need post secondary education, then we should provide it

There's no reason taxpayers should be forced to fund college for someone else's kid. Let that kids parents do it.

Apparently he thinks the purpose behind learning the second grade is the same as for college. With some of those that get in college now requiring remedial classes, I can see where he would make that mistake.
The principle is the same....why should you pay for educating someone else's kid?

I shouldn't pay to educate someone else's kid. I'm not the one that produced someone else's kids. That, alone, means it's not my place to do a damn thing for them. NOTHING.
wow

wow

That's his response to every topic. You'll get used to it after a while. ;)

You take the point too far. 'Free' college is a very bad idea, but if your house was burning down you'd want the fire department to come. Why should your neighbors pay to save your house?

dems support full government control of our lives so everything will be fair.
I'd love to see a link on that one
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

find me a single thing, anything, where a dem leader wanted the government to control something and a dem sheep was against it.

anything
Fail on your part

Identify where Dems advocate full government control of our lives like you claim. Do you know what full government control means?
so you know there's nothing you wouldn't support the government running, you just can't bring yourself to admit it.
Once again you fail to identify anything close to "full control"

You want an example? Universal Health insurance. Obama advocated a government controlled health system like Canada or England......Dems were against it

OK...now it's your turn
Ready to give me an example of full government control?
No they weren't, they knew it was to much to force upon us.

but then we have to get hci or else

that's tyranny and not one dem doesn't support it.

forced hci is government control of our lives cradle to the grave. and you didn't even know it.

I'd love to see a link on that one

find me a single thing, anything, where a dem leader wanted the government to control something and a dem sheep was against it.

anything
Fail on your part

Identify where Dems advocate full government control of our lives like you claim. Do you know what full government control means?
so you know there's nothing you wouldn't support the government running, you just can't bring yourself to admit it.

You want an example? Universal Health insurance. Obama advocated a government controlled health system like Canada or England......Dems were against it

OK...now it's your turn

forced hci is government control of our lives cradle to the grave. and you didn't even know it.
Let's see...

Demand and example and then throw out any examples provided
Do you know the Rabbi?

You take the point too far. 'Free' college is a very bad idea, but if your house was burning down you'd want the fire department to come. Why should your neighbors pay to save your house?

Please get a clue and understand that those two things can't be compared in the way you do them.

wow

That's his response to every topic. You'll get used to it after a while. ;)

Your response to such topics is that those who didn't produce the kids owe more to them than the ones who did.

Let me put it in a simple way. If I didn't get the pussy that produced the kid, the kid is not my responsibility. It's about time those who got it and those who gave it up start supporting their own damn kids.

wow

Tell me why I should be the one to do for a kid what their own damn parents won't do for them. If their own parents won't do it, explain why someone that isn't their parent should be held to a higher standard.

"College for all" is the education equivalent of printing money to make everyone a millionaire.

Just sayin'.

"College for all" is the education equivalent of printing money to make everyone a millionaire.

Just sayin'.

What happens in the situations where someone now has the money to go but doesn't make the cut? Do those of us forced to invest in it get our money back?

Just sayin'.

What happens in the situations where someone now has the money to go but doesn't make the cut? Do those of us forced to invest in it get our money back?

Say more about your imaginary scenario. Do you believe you'll get a letter in the mail with the name of the kid you're being forced to support, and if you don't the black helicopters come and take you away?

Please get a clue and understand that those two things can't be compared in the way you do them.

= you can't patch the hole in your premise.

anything
Fail on your part

OK...now it's your turn

Let's see...

Do you know the Rabbi?
truth and facts make you delirious?

I'm still waiting for you to post the one thing you don't want to the government to run

= you can't patch the hole in your premise.

There is no hole in my premise. When it comes to fire protection, EVERYONE pays for the protection EVERYONE gets. When it comes to the college proposal, one group pay for the benefit of someone's kids who aren't paying.

Just sayin'.

Say more about your imaginary scenario. Do you believe you'll get a letter in the mail with the name of the kid you're being forced to support, and if you don't the black helicopters come and take you away?

No. Just like I don't get the names of the food stamp and welfare leeches you probably say are imaginary.

Fail on your part

OK...now it's your turn

Let's see...

Do you know the Rabbi?

I'm still waiting for you to post the one thing you don't want to the government to run

I posted Healthcare...your turn
You have still failed to provide an example of full government control.
Why not just admit you were exaggerating ?

OK...now it's your turn

Let's see...

Do you know the Rabbi?

I posted Healthcare...your turn
You have still failed to provide an example of full government control.
Why not just admit you were exaggerating ?

Yet you support Obamacare. If you say that isn't the government running healthcare, you're a retard.

Forum List

Back