San Francisco's Last Gun Store Closing Doors For Good

There are no gun shops in Oakland. Siegle's was driven out of business in 2007 via a huge increase in taxes.
Can't they buy one of the guns Obozo and Holder sent to the Mexican drug dealers, if the price is right???

Legal purchasers won't, but I'll bet the criminals have already figured that angle out....

Fo shizzle. Gun control doesn't prevent criminals from getting guns.

Gun control keeps law-abiding people from being able to defend themselves and to hold tyranny-inclined government in check. The latter is the real Prog agenda.

Please explain how "Gun control keeps law-abiding people from being able to defend themselves and to hold tyranny-inclined government in check"...

It prevents law-abiding people from acquiring guns. The Progs actually advocate outright confiscation, bub.

I suggest you read a history of the Constitution to understand the purpose of the 2nd Amendment.

Who is advocating for the "confiscation" of guns?

Obama, for one.

Can't they buy one of the guns Obozo and Holder sent to the Mexican drug dealers, if the price is right???

Legal purchasers won't, but I'll bet the criminals have already figured that angle out....

Gun control keeps law-abiding people from being able to defend themselves and to hold tyranny-inclined government in check. The latter is the real Prog agenda.

Please explain how "Gun control keeps law-abiding people from being able to defend themselves and to hold tyranny-inclined government in check"...

It prevents law-abiding people from acquiring guns. The Progs actually advocate outright confiscation, bub.

I suggest you read a history of the Constitution to understand the purpose of the 2nd Amendment.

Obama, for one.

Please provide "credible" proof of when and where President Obama has advocated for the "confiscation" of guns.

Obama, for one.

Please provide "credible" proof of when and where President Obama has advocated for the "confiscation" of guns.

Clearly, you didn't pay attention to your Messiah's comments after law week's shooting.

Earlier this year, I answered a question in an interview by saying, “The United States of America is the one advanced nation on Earth in which we do not have sufficient common-sense gun-safety laws -- even in the face of repeated mass killings.” And later that day, there was a mass shooting at a movie theater in Lafayette, Louisiana. That day! Somehow this has become routine. The reporting is routine. My response here at this podium ends up being routine. The conversation in the aftermath of it. We've become numb to this....

Statement by the President on the Shootings at Umpqua Community College, Roseburg, Oregon

The "common sense" gun laws to which Obama refers are ones in which gun ownership is outright illegal.

Obama, for one.

You think he's going to say it out right???

I don't want to call you fool... But your acting like one.

Obama, for one.

Clearly, you didn't pay attention to your Messiah's comments after law week's shooting.

Earlier this year, I answered a question in an interview by saying, “The United States of America is the one advanced nation on Earth in which we do not have sufficient common-sense gun-safety laws -- even in the face of repeated mass killings.” And later that day, there was a mass shooting at a movie theater in Lafayette, Louisiana. That day! Somehow this has become routine. The reporting is routine. My response here at this podium ends up being routine. The conversation in the aftermath of it. We've become numb to this....

Statement by the President on the Shootings at Umpqua Community College, Roseburg, Oregon

The "common sense" gun laws to which Obama refers are ones in which gun ownership is outright illegal.

As one who cherishes his guns and hunting rights, I pay close attention to everything President Obama says about guns. I've never seen or heard him say anything remotely close to advocating for the "confiscation" of guns or the prohibition of guns by law-abiding gun owners.

Obama, for one.

As one who cherishes his guns and hunting rights, I pay close attention to everything President Obama says about guns. I've never seen or heard him say anything remotely close to advocating for the "confiscation" of guns.

Then I suggest you educate yourself on the "common sense" gun laws in the other "advanced nations" which Obama admires.

Obama, for one.

In other words - it's all in your imagination. It's irrelevant what he may be thinking - it's only what he says and does that matters.

Obama, for one.

As one who cherishes his guns and hunting rights, I pay close attention to everything President Obama says about guns. I've never seen or heard him say anything remotely close to advocating for the "confiscation" of guns.

Then I suggest you educate yourself on the "common sense" gun laws in the other "advanced nations" which Obama admires.

In other words - you deflect because you can't answer my question.

Obama is not a reasonable man by any stretch of the imagination... Everything he has done divides the nation more.

See: obamacare

Obama, for one.

He's naive.

Unless someone is a criminal, mentally ill, or domestic abuser - why would they oppose universal background checks and an accurate and comprehensive system that feeds the federal NICS database?

Unless someone is a criminal, mentally ill, or domestic abuser - why would they oppose universal background checks and an accurate and comprehensive system that feeds the federal NICS database?

I hope you are not serious??
The federal government can never be trusted.

With my tinfoil hat, I can read Obama's thoughts, and he not only wants to take my gun, but he also wants to turn my daughter gay, and replace the Gideon Bible with the Quran in every motel in America. In fact, they are being printed off in a secret location in Area 51 as we speak.

Obama is not a reasonable man by ant stretch of the imagination... Everything he has done divides the nation.

Obamacare? What does that have to do with reasonable gun control measures?

It's a control thing... You would not understand

Common sense is rare

How has President Obama restricted gun rights during his tenure?

He has made liberal states act crazy... He can't help himself a fool will always be a fool.

Obama is not a reasonable man by ant stretch of the imagination... Everything he has done divides the nation.

Obamacare? What does that have to do with reasonable gun control measures?

It's a control thing... You would not understand

Common sense is rare

How has President Obama restricted gun rights during his tenure?

He has made liberal states act crazy... He can't help himself a fool will always be a fool.

Please provide some "credible" proof of your claims - regarding gun control.

With my tinfoil hat, I can read Obama's thoughts, and he not only wants to take my gun, but he also wants to turn my daughter gay, and replace the Gideon Bible with the Quran in every motel in America. In fact, they are being printed off in a secret location in Area 51 as we speak.

Half as crazy as trusting the federal government... And it's foolish leader.

Forum List

Back