San Francisco Vs Kansas City

I didn't want to start a whole thread about this, but does anyone else think
the Pro Bowl should be about 2 weeks after the Super Bowl instead of the week before like it is tomorrow ?
(In Orlando again this year.)

Even though their ratings are probably better before the big game while the football fan adrenaline is still alive, if they waited until after the quality of the game might improve if the best players from KC and SF spent more time in the game.

the Pro Bowl should be about 2 weeks after the Super Bowl instead of the week before like it is tomorrow ?

Even though their ratings are probably better before the big game while the football fan adrenaline is still alive, if they waited until after the quality of the game might improve if the best players from KC and SF spent more time in the game.
I think there should be NO Pro Bowl. It's just a waste of time.

Looking forward to the game

I can see either team winning it, but I will root for KC

Same here. If I were betting money I would probably lean toward SF,
my my heart's with KC.

A ton of pressure for a 24 year old kid.

Patrick Mahomes will be fifth youngest QB to start a Super Bowl; here's how the four youngest QBs fared

Both of you can f*** right off. :lol:

Really, if they weren't playing the 49ers it's very possible I'd also root for KC. Although I do think the organization seemed a bit hypocritical in the way they dropped Kareem Hunt so quickly, but kept Tyreek Hill.

my my heart's with KC.

Patrick Mahomes will be fifth youngest QB to start a Super Bowl; here's how the four youngest QBs fared

Really, if they weren't playing the 49ers it's very possible I'd also root for KC. Although I do think the organization seemed a bit hypocritical in the way they dropped Kareem Hunt so quickly, but kept Tyreek Hill.
They are the Chiefs not the Saints

my my heart's with KC.

They are the Chiefs not the Saints

That was an awesome response. :lmao:

KC has to pull it off this year, because next year Mahomes is getting at least 40 million a year and that offense is going to look vastly different.

I think there should be NO Pro Bowl. It's just a waste of time.

This. The Pro Bowl is just an extra game and another chance to get injured in a sport that's already brutal enough on the body. Just have AFC and NFC players voted on to represent their conference in something like the "All Pro Bowl" of that particular year. But make it an honorary selection, maybe even give some sort of extra financial reward from the league. But don't play a game.

I’m rooting for the Kansas City Chiefs because they have a politically incorrect name..

Pick your poison!

I am going with Kansas City of course. By AT LEAST 7

I too hope KC wins only because I will be so happy for Andy Reid if they do. Talk about someone who has paid their dues

This is a Super Bowl where I don't think I will be TOO disappointed if the 49ers lose. I hated it when they couldn't quite complete the comeback against Baltimore. That loss stung, after they came so close. But in this game, KC is pretty easy to root for in a lot of ways. Add in the fact that the 49ers only won 4 games last year and it means if they lose the SB, I think I'll still be mostly OK. Disappointed, of course, but only some.

SF over KC 31-28.

I believe the front four of SF will put enough pressure on Mahones that will allow the defensive backs to cover the wide receivers. The better QB is Mahomes, the better team is SF. The SF defense is better than KC defense. Defense usually wins in Super Bowls.

Forum List

Back