San Francisco Vs Kansas City

Looking forward to the game

I can see either team winning it, but I will root for KC
Same here. If I were betting money I would probably lean toward SF,
my my heart's with KC.

A ton of pressure for a 24 year old kid.

Patrick Mahomes will be fifth youngest QB to start a Super Bowl; here's how the four youngest QBs fared

Both of you can f*** right off. :lol:

Really, if they weren't playing the 49ers it's very possible I'd also root for KC. Although I do think the organization seemed a bit hypocritical in the way they dropped Kareem Hunt so quickly, but kept Tyreek Hill.
Hunt was let go because he lied to owner Clark Hunt and HC Reid. Hill was up front with ownership over the shit he did.
See the difference?

my my heart's with KC.

Patrick Mahomes will be fifth youngest QB to start a Super Bowl; here's how the four youngest QBs fared
Mahomes is a different kind of cat. He just goes out there and slings it - street football. He doesn't even know what he's gonna do with the ball once he leaves the pocket. He will present numerous problems for any defense - including good ones such as SF. Should be a fun game.

Pick your poison!

I am going with Kansas City of course. By AT LEAST 7
packers choking?...
Everyone is saying they think kc is going to win but what they mean is they hope or want. They don’t think or know. If you knew then you would not only bet $5000 you would also not worry in the beginning of the game.

No one knows what’s going to happen here.

I’m rooting for KC but I think San Francisco is going to win. But I’m not betting on it. It’s just a feeling. KC will fall behind and think they’ll comeback but San Francisco won’t let them come back

my my heart's with KC.

Really, if they weren't playing the 49ers it's very possible I'd also root for KC. Although I do think the organization seemed a bit hypocritical in the way they dropped Kareem Hunt so quickly, but kept Tyreek Hill.
Hunt was let go because he lied to owner Clark Hunt and HC Reid. Hill was up front with ownership over the shit he did.
See the difference?

Was he? From what I read, Hill wasn't charged simply because investigators couldn't determine if he or the child's mother had caused the damage. The DA thought there was a crime, but simply could not tell who was to blame.

I get that the situations were different, but the Chiefs seemed to pull the trigger on cutting Hunt pretty quickly, whereas they waited with Hill.

my my heart's with KC.

See the difference?

Was he? From what I read, Hill wasn't charged simply because investigators couldn't determine if he or the child's mother had caused the damage. The DA thought there was a crime, but simply could not tell who was to blame.

I get that the situations were different, but the Chiefs seemed to pull the trigger on cutting Hunt pretty quickly, whereas they waited with Hill.
You don't lie to the man that writes your paycheck. That's why Hunt was immediately let go after the video proved he in fact lied.

Pick your poison!

packers choking?...
Everyone is saying they think kc is going to win but what they mean is they hope or want. They don’t think or know. If you knew then you would not only bet $5000 you would also not worry in the beginning of the game.

I’m rooting for KC but I think San Francisco is going to win. But I’m not betting on it. It’s just a feeling. KC will fall behind and think they’ll comeback but San Francisco won’t let them come back
KC has been giving up big leads and comes storming back.
Not sure SF defense will allow it

Joe Buck is doing this game.
Joe Buck sucks ass.
Joe Buck hates KC.
How this man has a job is beyond me.
Joe Buck is the worst, most worthless sports announcer to ever sit in front of a microphone.
Screw you Joe Buck. Worthless piece of shit.

It's the BIG day!

460-4609229_kansas-city-chiefs-decal-clipart-kansas-city-chiefs.jpg

Joe Buck sucks ass.
Joe Buck hates KC.
Joe Buck is the worst, most worthless sports announcer to ever sit in front of a microphone.

and the Packer hater Troy Achman.

Joe Buck sucks ass.
Joe Buck hates KC.

and the Packer hater Troy Achman.
Can't stand him either. Worthless. I don't understand how either of these two clowns have jobs.

Got to go with KC, there is no way Im going to cheer for Pelosi's Team...
BTW did anyone watch Steve Harvey's racist rant in his opening monologue for the NFL Honors Show

Pick your poison!

packers choking?...

I’m rooting for KC but I think San Francisco is going to win. But I’m not betting on it. It’s just a feeling. KC will fall behind and think they’ll come back but San Francisco won’t let them come back
Speaking solely for myself, I want the best team to win and I hope that team is the KC Chiefs! I am rooting for them with all my heart. :yes_text12:

funny how shady brady was your hero you worshipped last year here how you ignored his criminal actions that he is now all of a sudden on your shit list fake chiefs fan.:abgg2q.jpg:

the REAL chiefs fans here in kansas i know who hate that guy as any real chiefs fan would,they have a lot to look forward to in the future.

Mahomes is the new Brady the NFL wants to be in the superbowl for many years to come and this is WHY the chiefs will win the superbowl.

the NFL is as much a dog and pony show as presidential elections are,same thing,rigged way in advance with the outcome pre determined.

I havent watched a superbowl "LIVE while it was happening" I want to make clear on, since the pats/seahawks game.

No fun in watching something when you know what the outcome is going to be in advance.

this poster that posted this in the comments section in this video,hit the nail on the nail on the head.:2up:

"Yup, for people that won’t accept it’s rigged. Also believe that Santa Claus is real.:beer:

could not have said it better myself,:2up::beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Im a chiefs fan born and raised in KC. I been knowing the NFL is scripted. They been doing this for a long ass time.:banana::beer:

Too bad THAT Chiefs fan above i copied and pasted from CAN accept facts about the NFL and superbowls unlike you.:2up:

Forum List

Back