san francisco may ban infant circumsion

Circumcision is elective mutilation. There is not one sound medical reason to continue the practice.

Pardon me if I question a medical opinion from someone who calls himself skull pilot

come on guys. attack his position not his screen name.

His position doesn't merit a response.

He's obviously an anarchist who only cares about himself, and who has some bizarre fascination with the foreskin.

He's cherry-picking information to support his personal preference, and ignoring all info that opposes it.

He is Bass v 2.0 for the foreskin.

I think big tits are more attractive so let's have all you women get breast implants without you having any say in the matter.

Do women die from cervical cancer? Do men die from circumcision? You sound like a selfish individual. Women take risky drugs everyday to benefit men in having sex without children. They die of strokes and blood clots from birth control pills. You sound like women are just garbage.

There is a vaccine for HPV now isn't there but sure permanent mutilation is a better solution.

You take birth control for yourself not your man and you know it. Tell me what man is forcing you to take the pill.

The HPV vaccine does not cover ALL transmissible cervical cancers . It only covers a few.

And about the pill..lets see. The men who refuse to wear a condom. The men who claim that it's a womans problem if they get pregnant.

just saying.

Yes, you don't care about women. You said so. So, keep it and be happy. I don't care.
Where did I say I don't care about women?

Give me a break. You aren't willing to be circumcised to prevent cervical cancer. Your answer was "don't have sex" You definitely sound selfish to me.

men being circumcised does not guarantee a woman will not get cervical cancer.

And if you're so concerned about cancer in women, why aren't you advocating mastectomies for new born girls so as to prevent the incident of breast cancer?

Pardon me if I question a medical opinion from someone who calls himself skull pilot

He's obviously an anarchist who only cares about himself, and who has some bizarre fascination with the foreskin.

He's cherry-picking information to support his personal preference, and ignoring all info that opposes it.

He has a right to his opinion. He's not an anarchist. I only hope he doesn't spend a minute at a woman's bedside while she's injected with chemo and morphine and ultimately dies of cervical cancer. That tlittle peice of skin won't mean so much to him then. especially if he loved her. I bet he's never seen a woman who's undergone a "pelvic sweep" Nope.

Where did I say I don't care about women?

Give me a break. You aren't willing to be circumcised to prevent cervical cancer. Your answer was "don't have sex" You definitely sound selfish to me.

And if you're so concerned about cancer in women, why aren't you advocating mastectomies for new born girls so as to prevent the incident of breast cancer?

get over yourself, the more you talk the more you prove yourself to be a moron on the subject. keep your foreskin and be happy.

Do women die from cervical cancer? Do men die from circumcision? You sound like a selfish individual. Women take risky drugs everyday to benefit men in having sex without children. They die of strokes and blood clots from birth control pills. You sound like women are just garbage.

There is a vaccine for HPV now isn't there but sure permanent mutilation is a better solution.

You take birth control for yourself not your man and you know it. Tell me what man is forcing you to take the pill.

The HPV vaccine does not cover ALL transmissible cervical cancers . It only covers a few.

And about the pill..lets see. The men who refuse to wear a condom. The men who claim that it's a womans problem if they get pregnant.

just saying.

He's that man.. yep. :lol:

It's barbaric ritual.

And imagine the poor kid, one of his first memories will be that of some stranger cutting off a piece of his manhood followed by his parents serving a catered lunch.

Yes, but it's okay to shove a scissors through the base of a baby boy's skull and suck his brain out. You liberals are sick fucks.

this thread isn't about abortion if you didn't notice

Im sure she did. But hypocrisy is a common thing to point out in all threads.

He has a right to his opinion. He's not an anarchist. I only hope he doesn't spend a minute at a woman's bedside while she's injected with chemo and morphine and ultimately dies of cervical cancer. That tlittle peice of skin won't mean so much to him then. especially if he loved her. I bet he's never seen a woman who's undergone a "pelvic sweep" Nope.

I don't know if he's an actual anarchist or not, I just know he sounds like one. Its all about him, not about the the parents, or women, or anyone else. He wants to force his personal opinion on everyone else. He is the center of the universe, and all that matters.

Of course he has a right to his opinion, but the tangents he's jumped off on and the reaches he's made to support his opinion are indicative of one who is not open to changing their opinion. Arguing with him is a game.

Now he wants to mandate mastectomies at birth.

And we're supposed to REASON with him?

Been there, done that, paid the tax.

I don't know if he's an actual anarchist or not, I just know he sounds like one. Its all about him, not about the the parents, or women, or anyone else. He wants to force his personal opinion on everyone else. He is the center of the universe, and all that matters.

Of course he has a right to his opinion, but the tangents he's jumped off on and the reaches he's made to support his opinion are indicative of one who is not open to changing their opinion. Arguing with him is a game.

Now he wants to mandate mastectomies at birth.

And we're supposed to REASON with him?

Been there, done that, paid the tax.

You're probably right. But, I had to try.

It has nothing to do with health either so Drs should not be performing this act of mutilation.

Let's for argument sake agree that there is no health benefits to it.

Cosmetic Surgery has nothing to do with health either. Should we let anyone perform that now?

Cosmetic surgery done with consent is another matter.

Would a Dr give DD breast implants to a 2 year old?

Consent isnt the issue you brought up. Health benefits is. Changing the subject doesn't eliminate the flaws with your reasoning on this matter.

So here's the deal. They take the baby to the nursery. pull the foreskin up, snip it off, the kid screams like hell. you dress it with sterile vasaline soaked guaze. wrap him back up soothe him, he goes promptly to sleep and will never even remember a nano second of circumcision. I am of the opinion that it does make a difference. It hurts like hell to have it done when you're grown up too and you remember it.. :lol:

oh and my final word on the subject.. when men suffer through what women do regarding their reproductive organs I'll pay attention to you til then

cry me a fucking river.

get over yourself, the more you talk the more you prove yourself to be a moron on the subject. keep your foreskin and be happy.

I was mutilated as a child. I had no choice.

You're probably right. But, I had to try.

I applaud your desire to enlighten him, but he is not open to critical thought.

You were on target when you told him to "enjoy his foreskin." That seems to be about as great a challenge as he is equipped to tackle.

I'm sorry for you. I truly am. Can they sew you one back on?

Then that is an issue you have with your parents decisions. It should still be up to the parents to do it as a baby, or let it go for their son to decide for himself. The choice should not be mandated by a freak nanny state city.

oh and my final word on the subject.. when men suffer through what women do regarding their reproductive organs I'll pay attention to you til then

cry me a fucking river.

Ah yes the age old argument that means absolutely because men and women are biologically different.

So mutilating men is OK simply because they will never know the pain of menstruation or childbirth.

I gave you at least 4 policy statements from pediatric societies around the world that state neonatal male circumcision is unnecessary. I think I'll believe them over you.

Then that is an issue you have with your parents decisions. It should still be up to the parents to do it as a baby, or let it go for their son to decide for himself. The choice should not be mandated by a freak nanny state city.

So it would be OK with you for parents to consent to an unnecessary cosmetic procedure on a female child?

So it would be OK with you for parents to consent to an unnecessary cosmetic procedure on a female child?

Ear piercing. Same amount of pain involved.

Last edited:

cry me a fucking river.

Ah yes the age old argument that means absolutely because men and women are biologically different.

So mutilating men is OK simply because they will never know the pain of menstruation or childbirth.

I gave you at least 4 policy statements from pediatric societies around the world that state neonatal male circumcision is unnecessary. I think I'll believe them over you.

give me something from gynecology..

Forum List

Back