san francisco may ban infant circumsion

Circumcision has absolutely nothing to do with Child molestation.

It has nothing to do with health either so Drs should not be performing this act of mutilation.

Male Circumcision Cuts Women
The following is an except from the site you posted.

"Circumcision is also not widely practiced in certain countries in Europe, but cervical cancer rates are very low in these countries because screening is common.

Cervical cancer rates are very high in countries like Mexico and Brazil, where neither circumcision nor screening is widespread."

It's barbaric ritual.

And imagine the poor kid, one of his first memories will be that of some stranger cutting off a piece of his manhood followed by his parents serving a catered lunch.

Yes, but it's okay to shove a scissors through the base of a baby boy's skull and suck his brain out. You liberals are sick fucks.

this thread isn't about abortion if you didn't notice

Those San Fransiscan idiots have no problem with a baby being chopped, screaming, into lil' pieces and sucked from the womb, but damn you if you circumsize a baby.

Liberals are fuckin' idiots!

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with health either so Drs should not be performing this act of mutilation.

Let's for argument sake agree that there is no health benefits to it.

Cosmetic Surgery has nothing to do with health either. Should we let anyone perform that now?

Cosmetic surgery done with consent is another matter.

Would a Dr give DD breast implants to a 2 year old?

Can we please just get it over with and let Mexico have California back?

Assuming they'll still take it?

Are parents allowed to pierce the ears of THEIR babies?

just saying

Do you really think putting a small hole in an ear lobe is analogous to permanently removing one of the most sensitive pieces of a male's body?

And besides which. I think a circumcised penis is much more attractive.

I think big tits are more attractive so let's have all you women get breast implants without you having any say in the matter.

Do women die from cervical cancer? Do men die from circumcision? You sound like a selfish individual. Women take risky drugs everyday to benefit men in having sex without children. They die of strokes and blood clots from birth control pills. You sound like women are just garbage.

So boys should have their foreskin removed for the benefit of women?

Try again.

keep your ugly foreskin and do without sex. I know you'll just cream yourself with glee knowing you increased a woman's chance of STD induced cervical cancer.

Yeah that study in Uganda is really relevant to us who have better hygiene and living conditions. How come all you penis cutters can only quote studies from Africa when touting the "benefits" of circumcision?

Why is it that all you women just love the idea of telling men to permanently alter their bodies yet you would all be offended if a man told you to get a boob job and liposuction.

And besides which. I think a circumcised penis is much more attractive.

I think big tits are more attractive so let's have all you women get breast implants without you having any say in the matter.

Do women die from cervical cancer? Do men die from circumcision? You sound like a selfish individual. Women take risky drugs everyday to benefit men in having sex without children. They die of strokes and blood clots from birth control pills. You sound like women are just garbage.

There is a vaccine for HPV now isn't there but sure permanent mutilation is a better solution.

You take birth control for yourself not your man and you know it. Tell me what man is forcing you to take the pill.

Last edited:

There is a vaccine for HPV now isn't there but sure permanent mutilation is a better solution.

So women have to risk their lives to satisfy you. Selfish man.

Forum List

Back