san francisco may ban infant circumsion

I think big tits are more attractive so let's have all you women get breast implants without you having any say in the matter.

Do women die from cervical cancer? Do men die from circumcision? You sound like a selfish individual. Women take risky drugs everyday to benefit men in having sex without children. They die of strokes and blood clots from birth control pills. You sound like women are just garbage.

There is a vaccine for HPV now isn't there but sure permanent mutilation is a better solution.

You take birth control for yourself not your man and you know it. Tell me what man is forcing you to take the pill.

So you are fine with 12 children? Who in the hell do you think you are kidding? Fail.

If they really do this I hope they get slammed good. I'm not even religious, but this kind of thing is just going way too far.

Do women die from cervical cancer? Do men die from circumcision? You sound like a selfish individual. Women take risky drugs everyday to benefit men in having sex without children. They die of strokes and blood clots from birth control pills. You sound like women are just garbage.

There is a vaccine for HPV now isn't there but sure permanent mutilation is a better solution.

So women have to risk their lives to satisfy you. Selfish man.

Then don't have sex.

You women are hypocrites. I guess "My body, my choice" only applies to women right?

You take birth control for yourself not your man and you know it. Tell me what man is forcing you to take the pill.

So you are fine with 12 children? Who in the hell do you think you are kidding? Fail.

I had a vasectomy when I was 25 because I didn't want kids. You see I actually live by my values and take responsibility for myself without trying to justify forcing another to change for my benefit.

I had a vasectomy when I was 25 because I didn't want kids. You see I actually live by my values and take responsibility for myself without trying to justify forcing another to change for my benefit.

Congrats. You're the only soul on earth who lives by his values. Do a reach around.

Congrats. You're the only soul on earth who lives by his values. Do a reach around.

And you know every other soul on the planet. Wow you must have a lot of facebook friends.

Then don't have sex.

You women are hypocrites. I guess "My body, my choice" only applies to women right?

I can have sex,, it just won't be with ugly little dirty foreskins. Kerry On.

Just dodge the last question. It's OK it's hard to justify being a hypocrite.

I'm not required to justify it. I've explained it from all sides. You may keep your dirty little foreskin. It's no skin off my nose.

And you know every other soul on the planet. Wow you must have a lot of facebook friends.

You are so wise, so principaled.. so errrr. Kerry On.

its the same as caring about that of children when they get molested etc

Circumcision has absolutely nothing to do with Child molestation.

It has nothing to do with health either so Drs should not be performing this act of mutilation.

When you can prove circumcision has an overwhelming detrimental impact on you, the kid, or society as a whole, then you can tell me what to do or not do with my kid. Until then, shut the fuck up. I'll enjoy my freedoms and you can enjoy yours. That's my view, and that's why I don't live in a shit hole like San Francisco.

Last edited:
Circumcision Policy Statements

What would you rather believe a study in Uganda or:

In September 2002, under the lead of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP), Paediatrics and Child Health Division, six major medical societies of Australasia developed a unified position statement on male circumcision. All six medical societies (the RACP, Australian Association of Paediatric Surgeons, New Zealand Society of Paediatric Surgeons, Urological Society of Australasia, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, and Paediatric Society of New Zealand) have now corroborated the Canadian Paediatric Society, declaring that circumcision of newborn males should not be routinely performed. The new statement firmly declares: "There are no medical indications for routine male circumcision." This statement was slightly revised in 2004. This statement was retired in 2010.

The Canadian Pediatric Society recommends that "Circumcision of newborns should not be routinely (i.e.,in the absence of medical indication) performed." Since there are no medical indications for circumcision in the newborn period, in effect, the CPS is saying that newborn circumcisions should not be performed.

The Royal Dutch Medical Society (In Dutch Koninklijke Nederlandsche Maatschappij tot bevordering der Geneeskunst or KNMG) published a seventeen-page position statement in English regarding the circumcision of male childen on May 27, 2010. That statement cites many problems of male circumcision and says that the operation violates the human rights of the child. It goes on to say that the KNMG would not oppose making the circumcision of male children unlawful. The document is available in a PDF file on the KNMG website.

The current policy statement of the American Academy of Pediatrics is the 1999 Circumcision Policy Statement. The AAP does not recommend routine (performed in the absence of medical indication) circumcision of the newborn.

So even though all these medical associations agree that circumcision is not medically necessary, you still want newborn boys to undergo a painful procedure.

And you call me selfish.

Circumcision has absolutely nothing to do with Child molestation.

It has nothing to do with health either so Drs should not be performing this act of mutilation.

When you can prove circumcision has an overwhelming detrimental impact on you, the kid, or society as a whole, then you can tell me what to do or not do with my kid. Until then, shut the fuck up. I'll enjoy my freedoms and you can enjoy yours. That's my view, and that's why I don't live in a shit hole like San Francisco.

"Shut the fuck up"

What a compelling argument. You must have been captain of your debate team.

In September 2002, under the lead of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP), Paediatrics and Child Health Division, six major medical societies of Australasia developed a unified position statement on male circumcision. All six medical societies (the RACP, Australian Association of Paediatric Surgeons, New Zealand Society of Paediatric Surgeons, Urological Society of Australasia, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, and Paediatric Society of New Zealand) have now corroborated the Canadian Paediatric Society, declaring that circumcision of newborn males should not be routinely performed. The new statement firmly declares: "There are no medical indications for routine male circumcision." This statement was slightly revised in 2004. This statement was retired in 2010.

The Canadian Pediatric Society recommends that "Circumcision of newborns should not be routinely (i.e.,in the absence of medical indication) performed." Since there are no medical indications for circumcision in the newborn period, in effect, the CPS is saying that newborn circumcisions should not be performed.

The Royal Dutch Medical Society (In Dutch Koninklijke Nederlandsche Maatschappij tot bevordering der Geneeskunst or KNMG) published a seventeen-page position statement in English regarding the circumcision of male childen on May 27, 2010. That statement cites many problems of male circumcision and says that the operation violates the human rights of the child. It goes on to say that the KNMG would not oppose making the circumcision of male children unlawful. The document is available in a PDF file on the KNMG website.

The current policy statement of the American Academy of Pediatrics is the 1999 Circumcision Policy Statement. The AAP does not recommend routine (performed in the absence of medical indication) circumcision of the newborn.

So even though all these medical associations agree that circumcision is not medically necessary, you still want newborn boys to undergo a painful procedure.

And you call me selfish.

Yes, you don't care about women. You said so. So, keep it and be happy. I don't care.

And you call me selfish.

Yes, you don't care about women. You said so. So, keep it and be happy. I don't care.
Where did I say I don't care about women?

And you call me selfish.

Where did I say I don't care about women?

Give me a break. You aren't willing to be circumcised to prevent cervical cancer. Your answer was "don't have sex" You definitely sound selfish to me.

circumcision policy statements

what would you rather believe a study in uganda or:

And you call me selfish.

yes, you don't care about women. You said so. So, keep it and be happy. I don't care.
where did i say i don't care about women?

quote=skull pilot;3355617]
it has nothing to do with health either so drs should not be performing this act of mutilation.

male circumcision cuts women

so boys should have their foreskin removed for the benefit of women?

Try again.
[/quote]

Forum List

Back