San Francisco just made flavored tobacco illegal making papers & menthol smokers potential crimianl

I asked
Yet pot is legal?

You fuckers are insane
I guess you have no idea what marijuana does or how it works. The smoke from marijuana is not nearly as hazardous as tobacco.

Oops

Secondhand smoke more dangerous from marijuana than from cigarettes: Study - Washington Times
What is the "oops'? Is someone advocating to allow marijuana smoking in the work place? What in bloody hell are you even babbling about?

Your spin is weak, child. And lay off the funny or I'll report your stupid ass

I asked you a question, ya dumb sl**. What are you babbling about? What is the, "oops"?

I pay little attention to you, misogynist.

Awhile back I read an article some progtard retard had written claiming menthol cigs were basically racist because blacks preferred them.

Dumbest shit I ever read

That is true.

Highlights

There is no consistent evidence of an age gradient for menthol cigarette use.

Menthol cigarette use is similar among past-month and daily smokers.

Adult female smokers report a slightly higher preference for menthol cigarettes.

Menthol preference is higher among adult Black smokers, but not other minorities.

Analyses indicate consistent patterns of menthol cigarette use across four surveys.

Patterns of menthol cigarette use among current smokers, overall and within demographic strata, based on data from four U.S. government surveys - ScienceDirect

I asked
I guess you have no idea what marijuana does or how it works. The smoke from marijuana is not nearly as hazardous as tobacco.

Oops

Secondhand smoke more dangerous from marijuana than from cigarettes: Study - Washington Times
What is the "oops'? Is someone advocating to allow marijuana smoking in the work place? What in bloody hell are you even babbling about?

I asked you a question, ya dumb sl**. What are you babbling about? What is the, "oops"?

Of course, you hang on my every word, you little worm. You parade arund here calling everyone names, then degenerate into a quiveribg, reporting little crybaby, the moment Nyone dares treat you the way you treat everyone. Because, well, that's what feakosh, white wing cultists like you do and it is who you are.

I asked

Of course, you hang on my every word, you little worm.

Hardly...you're just another sad little troll.

Everybody knows it

I asked

Everybody knows it
Everybody knows you are a transgender dude trying to hide behind baby Jesus.

Baby Jesus would never accept a jerk like you.

As the entire state of California has recently taken a step forward in the drug war by legalizing cannabis, the city of San Francisco has taken a step back by passing a ban on E-cig liquid and menthol cigarettes. The law had been pending since last summer, due to challenges from a coalition of businesses including tobacco giant R.J. Reynolds, the producer of Newport, the most popular menthol cigarette.
San Francisco Just Made Flavored Tobacco Illegal, Making Vapers & Menthol Smokers Potential Criminals

So legalize pot, but make the very FDA approved tobacco illegal, flavored of course oh and for the vapors who have been vaping for years and it's found to be perfectly safe, helping smokers quit, x rays that prove their lung improvements from it, now are criminals well isn't that special of the HYPOCRITICAL LEFT..
Liberals have no problem going after Americans

THC affects the development of the brain. Don't you consider that hazardous?

MEDICAL RESEARCH

June 1st, 2018
Fatal accidents involving drugs surpasses alcohol-related crashes: report
By Kathleen Joyce | Fox News

A new report published Thursday found that fatal car crashes involving marijuana, opioids and drug use have increased over the past decade and surpassed incidents related to alcohol.

The study by the Governor’s Highway Safety Association stated alcohol was involved in 38 percent of fatal accidents in 2016. Meanwhile, 44 percent of “fatally-injured drivers” tested positive for drugs, a statistic up 28 percent from 2006.

The people voted for this. We do not want our children to be potential cancer victims of tobacco.
There is no tobacco in e liquid.
But it is loaded with nicotine! The addictive part of tobacco.
It depends. Get get zero nicotine e liquid and there isn't even any nicotine.

If e-liquid has no nicotine, what's the point.
What's the point of chewing gum?

THC affects the development of the brain. Don't you consider that hazardous?

MEDICAL RESEARCH

June 1st, 2018
By Kathleen Joyce | Fox News

A new report published Thursday found that fatal car crashes involving marijuana, opioids and drug use have increased over the past decade and surpassed incidents related to alcohol.

The study by the Governor’s Highway Safety Association stated alcohol was involved in 38 percent of fatal accidents in 2016. Meanwhile, 44 percent of “fatally-injured drivers” tested positive for drugs, a statistic up 28 percent from 2006.

In young people yes, but compared to cigarettes or vaping it is debatable. Opioids I think is more an adult problem caused by MD's. And then there are mobile phones that are a real danger. I know when I drive i can tell who is on a phone by the way the car moves in the lane and then move up next to them in my truck and see .

I asked

Everybody knows it
Everybody knows you are a transgender dude trying to hide behind baby Jesus.

Baby Jesus would never accept a jerk like you.

Prove it...I'll wait..

We both know you're lying, troll so why bother?

The people voted for this. We do not want our children to be potential cancer victims of tobacco.
How will the City make up for the lost revenue ? Looks like the "people" voted themselves a tax increase somewhere you can bet the Goverment of San Francisco not gonna reduce spending

As the entire state of California has recently taken a step forward in the drug war by legalizing cannabis, the city of San Francisco has taken a step back by passing a ban on E-cig liquid and menthol cigarettes. The law had been pending since last summer, due to challenges from a coalition of businesses including tobacco giant R.J. Reynolds, the producer of Newport, the most popular menthol cigarette.
San Francisco Just Made Flavored Tobacco Illegal, Making Vapers & Menthol Smokers Potential Criminals

So legalize pot, but make the very FDA approved tobacco illegal, flavored of course oh and for the vapors who have been vaping for years and it's found to be perfectly safe, helping smokers quit, x rays that prove their lung improvements from it, now are criminals well isn't that special of the HYPOCRITICAL LEFT..

Fuck Sa Francisco, was there two Chrismas's ago and not impressed. Overpriced and too crowded smells like urine and fish. I'd rather smell tobacco. :lol:

Awhile back I read an article some progtard retard had written claiming menthol cigs were basically racist because blacks preferred them.

Dumbest shit I ever read

I used to smoke three packs a day of newports...everything is racisist to them.

What's next outlawing flavored beer? Good I hate that shit.

Newports use to be a pittsburgh smoke. lol....

The only reason why I started to smoke them was because of a girl, she smoked them...

Yup once again girls are the root of all evil :)
I admit, 90% of all the stupid stuff I've done. Is because of a woman. Lol

We've lived in Indiana, Illinois, Georgia and Florida. My roots will always be the Hoosier state

Isn't it a shame ole fort fun douche bag uses the Great State of Indiana in his name?
I will always claim the Hoosier as my home state... There's more than corn in Indiana... :thup::thup::thup:

Ah a fellow Hoosier. No wonder we get along

Yeah more than corn...soybeans too!!!

Forum List

Back