San Francisco just made flavored tobacco illegal making papers & menthol smokers potential crimianl

Awhile back I read an article some progtard retard had written claiming menthol cigs were basically racist because blacks preferred them.

Dumbest shit I ever read

I used to smoke three packs a day of newports...everything is racisist to them.

What's next outlawing flavored beer? Good I hate that shit.

I've never smoked but enough is enough. They've taxed the shit out of them, banned smoking nearly everywhere and now this.

It's overreaching

Tell me about it, I was so pissed when they outlawed smoking in most bars..

I could smoke a carton of cigs get in a car and drive, but it's ok for a guy to drink a case of beer and drive?

My husband enjoys a good cigar with his scotch. He knows your pain.

Yea I have not smoke cigs in years now but I love my cigars..

When all these smoking bans came into effect I so loved to mess with them, I can cup a smoke and you don't even know I am smoking..

I was at The Chicago museum of science and industry and lit up, a security guard comes by and asks me do you smell smoke?

I am like I think that guy over there is smoking, so he runs over there..

Lol...

That's a great museum. Our kids loved it

When all these smoking bans came into effect I so loved to mess with them, I can cup a smoke and you don't even know I am smoking..

I was at The Chicago museum of science and industry and lit up, a security guard comes by and asks me do you smell smoke?

Lol...

You went there? I thought you lived in Oregon or something, that's my favourite museum in the world, I used to go there all the time...

Lol...

How about that BS where you can't smoke in your own car in some states, if there are kids in it. I mean really my mother smoked all of my life I didn't end up with any cancer causing BS.

She smoked NEWPORTS too lol.......

The smoking is a bunch of leftist liberal morons and their control again and once more they USE THE FKN KIDS to guilt trip the dumber assholes who fall for that trap.

I can see no smoking on planes, trains since they are small confined areas. Work places maybe but this is just dreamed up liberal ass bs.

Lol...

How about that BS where you can't smoke in your own car in some states, if there are kids in it. I mean really my mother smoked all of my life I didn't end up with any cancer causing BS.

She smoked NEWPORTS too lol.......

The smoking is a bunch of leftist liberal morons and their control again and once more they USE THE FKN KIDS to guilt trip the dumber assholes who fall for that trap.

I can see no smoking on planes, trains since they are small confined areas. Work places maybe but this is just dreamed up liberal ass bs.

Heck I used to fly all the time, even I couldn't stand people smoking on planes, but give us a break and let us smoke in the terminals it's like a damn mile to get outside.

Lol...

You went there? I thought you lived in Oregon or something, that's my favourite museum in the world, I used to go there all the time...

Me live in Oregon? Hahahaha....no. leftist shithole

We've lived in Indiana, Illinois, Georgia and Florida. My roots will always be the Hoosier state

Mpls also banned menthol and flavored cigars.
Ironic thing is now black folks have to drive out of the city to Trump country to get a pack of Newports.

The people voted for this. We do not want our children to be potential cancer victims of tobacco.

Oh but you will feed them cancerous foods cause the FDA tells you it's safe.

The same who preach " save the children". are the sam dumb fks ready to abort them in the same breath.

The child guilt trip bs doesn't work as well any more. It's been used and abuseds just like the leftist idiots oh so well the perfect example " ME TOO" ........ you all think a like, lie alike, blah blah blah lol
And what cancerous foods do you refer to? As for abortion you should have been.The law is not a guilt trip as you low IQers think.

Awhile back I read an article some progtard retard had written claiming menthol cigs were basically racist because blacks preferred them.

Dumbest shit I ever read

I used to smoke three packs a day of newports...everything is racisist to them.

What's next outlawing flavored beer? Good I hate that shit.

Newports use to be a pittsburgh smoke. lol....

The only reason why I started to smoke them was because of a girl, she smoked them...

Yup once again girls are the root of all evil :)
Shows your week moral character.

The people voted for this. We do not want our children to be potential cancer victims of tobacco.

Yet pot is legal?

You fuckers are insane
I guess you have no idea what marijuana does or how it works. The smoke from marijuana is not nearly as hazardous as tobacco.

Oops

Secondhand smoke more dangerous from marijuana than from cigarettes: Study - Washington Times
What is the "oops'? Is someone advocating to allow marijuana smoking in the work place? What in bloody hell are you even babbling about?

Yet pot is legal?

You fuckers are insane
I guess you have no idea what marijuana does or how it works. The smoke from marijuana is not nearly as hazardous as tobacco.

Oops

Secondhand smoke more dangerous from marijuana than from cigarettes: Study - Washington Times
What is the "oops'? Is someone advocating to allow marijuana smoking in the work place? What in bloody hell are you even babbling about?

Your spin is weak, child. And lay off the funny or I'll report your stupid ass

I asked

Yet pot is legal?

You fuckers are insane

Oops

Your spin is weak, child. And lay off the funny or I'll report your stupid ass

I asked you a question, ya dumb sl**. What are you babbling about? What is the, "oops"?

Nobody cares who you report. You are famous for reporting like a little b*****

Yet pot is legal?

You fuckers are insane

Oops

Not a bad piece but leaves out the THC which mitigates the normal smoke dangers.

Forum List

Back