San Francisco just made flavored tobacco illegal making papers & menthol smokers potential crimianl

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
As the entire state of California has recently taken a step forward in the drug war by legalizing cannabis, the city of San Francisco has taken a step back by passing a ban on E-cig liquid and menthol cigarettes. The law had been pending since last summer, due to challenges from a coalition of businesses including tobacco giant R.J. Reynolds, the producer of Newport, the most popular menthol cigarette.
San Francisco Just Made Flavored Tobacco Illegal, Making Vapers & Menthol Smokers Potential Criminals

So legalize pot, but make the very FDA approved tobacco illegal, flavored of course oh and for the vapors who have been vaping for years and it's found to be perfectly safe, helping smokers quit, x rays that prove their lung improvements from it, now are criminals well isn't that special of the HYPOCRITICAL LEFT..

The best remedy is for all such businesses under the idiot thumb of the Sacramento Left - gas and oil, automobiles, cigarettes, etc. - would be to pull all facets of their businesses completely out of California, and take their tax base with them.

Then watch how fast Californians replace their politicians.

The people voted for this. We do not want our children to be potential cancer victims of tobacco.

Awhile back I read an article some progtard retard had written claiming menthol cigs were basically racist because blacks preferred them.

Dumbest shit I ever read

The people voted for this. We do not want our children to be potential cancer victims of tobacco.

Oh but you will feed them cancerous foods cause the FDA tells you it's safe.

The same who preach " save the children". are the sam dumb fks ready to abort them in the same breath.

The child guilt trip bs doesn't work as well any more. It's been used and abuseds just like the leftist idiots oh so well the perfect example " ME TOO" ........ you all think a like, lie alike, blah blah blah lol

Last edited:
Awhile back I read an article some progtard retard had written claiming menthol cigs were basically racist because blacks preferred them.

Dumbest shit I ever read

I used to smoke three packs a day of newports...everything is racisist to them.

What's next outlawing flavored beer? Good I hate that shit.

Dumbest shit I ever read

Newports use to be a pittsburgh smoke. lol....

Dumbest shit I ever read

I've never smoked but enough is enough. They've taxed the shit out of them, banned smoking nearly everywhere and now this.

It's overreaching

Dumbest shit I ever read

The only reason why I started to smoke them was because of a girl, she smoked them...

Yup once again girls are the root of all evil :)

Dumbest shit I ever read

The only reason why I started to smoke them was because of a girl, she smoked them...

Yup once again girls are the root of all evil :)

We can be

Dumbest shit I ever read

I've never smoked but enough is enough. They've taxed the shit out of them, banned smoking nearly everywhere and now this.

It's overreaching

Tell me about it, I was so pissed when they outlawed smoking in most bars..

I could smoke a carton of cigs get in a car and drive, but it's ok for a guy to drink a case of beer and drive?

Dumbest shit I ever read

It's overreaching

Tell me about it, I was so pissed when they outlawed smoking in most bars..

I could smoke a carton of cigs get in a car and drive, but it's ok for a guy to drink a case of beer and drive?

My husband enjoys a good cigar with his scotch. He knows your pain.

When all these smoking bans came into effect I so loved to mess with them, I can cup a smoke and you don't even know I am smoking..

I was at The Chicago museum of science and industry and lit up, a security guard comes by and asks me do you smell smoke?

I am like I think that guy over there is smoking, so he runs over there..

Lol...

Forum List

Back