San Fran Billionaire Gives $30M to Study Why There Are Homeless People

Homeless are easy to figure out.

Some are homeless because of financial problems.

Most are homeless because that's exactly how they want to be. Offer one a job and see how quickly he's gone.

Why work when you can be fed at the local shelter and get a place to sleep. If your not working you don't pay taxes and take every freebie you can get from local churches and homeless shelters.

Its a win, win for the homeless who shit and piss all over the streets and bug the hell out of people with their panhandling. Pan handling that gets them enough for smokes and booze.

Supply and demand.

If liberals understood economics, they wouldn't be liberals.

Gee i wonder why? Moron.
Wonder how many homeless he could have helped with that 30M? Or how much shit they could have cleaned up off his street?
Sometimes, rich people seem like the dumbest people on the planet.

Homeless are easy to figure out.

Some are homeless because of financial problems.

Most are homeless because that's exactly how they want to be. Offer one a job and see how quickly he's gone.

Why work when you can be fed at the local shelter and get a place to sleep. If your not working you don't pay taxes and take every freebie you can get from local churches and homeless shelters.

Its a win, win for the homeless who shit and piss all over the streets and bug the hell out of people with their panhandling. Pan handling that gets them enough for smokes and booze.
I used to be a panhandler !
I ran a little 12 seat pizza/sub joint and knocked down 25-30 grand a year....45 years ago.

Why are people homeless?

Bad luck
Bad choices
Economic issues beyond their control
They choose to be homeless
Mental issues

What is wrong with studying why?

Why are people homeless?

Bad luck
Bad choices
Mental issues

Lol
You embrace frivolousness...

Nothing frivolous
It is a legitimate social issue
The money would be much better spent building a homeless shelter so people aren't shitting in the streets and leaving their filthy hypodermic needles laying around for children to find or fall on but I guess that never occurred to you.
You've already identified at no cost at all many reasons for homelessness.

Here is one of the main reasons that San Francisco is swarmed over by the homeless which I bet this billionaire leftist won't dare to consider (or you): San Francisco has made itself a magnet for homeless people like a cat lady who attracts dozens of ferals every single day by leaving a big bag of cat food in a bowl on her back porch. Duh!

Whatever you tolerate and encourage you get more or. Duh again! San Francisco has always been an expensive place to live because of it's limited amount of housing. The very homeless friendly list of safety net inducements draw more and more homeless to San Francisco like a magnet attracts iron filings.

A $30 million dollar study is pointless but to a leftist billionaire it's nothing to have someone tell you what everyone already knows. Take your money, Mr. Rich Man, and put it to good use. Prove you have some common sense in you.

Why are people homeless?

Bad luck
Bad choices
Mental issues

Lol

Nothing frivolous
What startling revelation do you expect? Other than a bunch of rich people making an additional $30M?
Those are the questions you need answered before you start developing solutions

Do you know how many are mentally ill
Do you know which solutions work and which are useless?

Next years Headline: Study Shows Mental Illness and Drug Abuse Leads to Homelessness

San Francisco billionaire gives $30M to study homelessness

being human can lead to drug use, homelessness, death.

"For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land."

But as we all know the very folks (GOP) that claim religion as their very own for the purpose of whoring that very religion to gain votes, are the same ones that will shit on a poor brother in need.

Amen

Why are people homeless?

Bad luck
Bad choices
Mental issues

Lol

Nothing frivolous
What startling revelation do you expect? Other than a bunch of rich people making an additional $30M?
Those are the questions you need answered before you start developing solutions

Do you know how many are mentally ill
Do you know which solutions work and which are useless?
I’ll give the report on why there are homeless for a mere $20M.

Next years Headline: Study Shows Mental Illness and Drug Abuse Leads to Homelessness

"For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land."

But as we all know the very folks (GOP) that claim religion as their very own for the purpose of whoring that very religion to gain votes, are the same ones that will shit on a poor brother in need.

Amen
Is that why the people giving charity are conservative?

Amen
Is that why the people giving charity are conservative?

my late father & my late mother were both raised during the Great Depression, grew up poor, yet determined to make a life for themselves & for their children. My parents were both working class folk. My father never went to college. My mother went to college but she was 40 years of age before enrolling; she eventually received a BS in nursing with a 3.87 GPA. My father & mother tithed in their church for decades; that's 10% of their pay checks, for decades.
My parents were not 'conservative' and to be honest, both of my parents became appalled at what the GOP morphed into.
If they were now to see the shit the GOP has become & to see how the GOP claims to represent conservatives & conservative values, they would both likely die from vomit attacks.
Don't give me your shit about 'conservatives' giving to fucking charity.

Forum List

Back