Graham blasts DemonRAT colleague, Scumbag Hirono: You have ‘slandered’ Barr

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
In the most fiery exchange so far during Attorney General William P. Barr’s Senate Judiciary testimony, Sen. Lindsey Graham interrupted questioning to accuse Sen. Mazie Hirono of “slandering” the Justice Department’s top official.

“You have slandered this man from top to to bottom,” Mr. Graham said. “You want more of this line of questioning, you are not going to get it.

The moment came while Ms. Hirono, Hawaii Democrat, was grilling Mr. Barr with questions about allegations that President Trump sought to thwart special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe.

But she also called Mr. Barr a liar and accused him of trying to conceal Mr. Trump’s alleged misdeeds.

“Being attorney general of the Untied States is a sacred trust,” she said. “You have betrayed that trust. America deserves better. You should resign.”

(Excerpt) Read more at outline.com ...

As a side note - this shows me how wise Obama’s handlers were in choosing his AGs. Obama wasn’t smart enough to do it himself.

We can all see clearly now that the DOJ/FBI are the highly political brain and nerve center of the executive branch. They have broad and immense powers of investigation, surveillance, and prosecution, which they have used very unevenly. Their cliches of being “quiet professionals” and dispassionate bureaucrats are revealed as complete bullshit.

The AG must be an absolute ally of the President.

Its clear whoever selected Holder and Lynch for Obama knew very well how the deep state operated. They even made sure both were black, for extra loyalty. Not only did they protect Obama,, he could use them as an political weapon.

Who did Trump have at this most sensitive position upon entering office? Jeff Sessions. It nearly killed his Presidency.

We also learned from Kamela Harris’ questioning that the same DOJ “career” ethics officers who advised Jeff Sessions he must recuse himself because he once shook hands with the Russian ambassador advised Rod Rosenstein that it was no problem for him to supervise the special counsel even though Rosey participated in the decision to fire Comey and was a witness to it.

I guess now that Rosey has detected the change in direction of the wind with Barr’s appointment as AG and has adjusted his sails accordingly, the Dems are now flip flopping back to the position that Rosey is a bad guy.

What do you think Trump has over Lindsey Graham, for him to change so much and become such an ass kissing wimp? Does he know Lindsey is gay or something, which in the R-party is a career killer?

Yeah Sen. Mazie Hirono was the bitch that said men need to just shut up...and let us steam roll Kavanaugh to death.....she is one sick ass bitch....

What do you think Trump has over Lindsey Graham, for him to change so much and become such an ass kissing wimp? Does he know Lindsey is gay or something, which in the R-party is a career killer?
The truth hurts you ABNORMALS....Learn to accept it instead of listening to the liars and Anti-Americans in your party...the 3 new bitches come to mind immediately....Jew haters all!

Hirano is living proof that we might have made a mistake giving Hawaii statehood in 1958.
Hirono is mostly Japanese, isn't she?
Descendant of 'Tokyo Rose'?

The truth hurts you ABNORMALS....Learn to accept it instead of listening to the liars and Anti-Americans in your party...the 3 new bitches come to mind immediately....Jew haters all!
Have you seen the videos of him mouthing off about the Clinton impeachment and obstruction and his 180 degree videos now?

Or video of what he said about President Trump early on and his ass kissing ones now on Trump? His hypocrisy, is ASTOUNDING!

SOMETHING is fishy with him and this groveling he's been doing at Trump's feet... it's mind blowing how much he has changed.

Have you seen the videos of him mouthing off about the Clinton impeachment and obstruction and his 180 degree videos now?

Or video of what he said about President Trump early on and his ass kissing ones now on Trump? His hypocrisy, is ASTOUNDING!

SOMETHING is fishy with him and this groveling he's been doing at Trump's feet... it's mind blowing how much he has changed.
Like I said McLame is dead....no longer has to placate his "friend"!....Hell Mark Levine used to bash Trump so bad I couldn't listen to him...and Levine is a fucking genius compared to others!

Hirano is living proof that we might have made a mistake giving Hawaii statehood in 1958.

Predictably pathetic. It was all but inevitable that some damn racist fool would come a-runnin’.

You can take the Buddhist out of Japan, but you can't take the Shinto out of some Buddhists!

I'm pretty sure she's mostly American.

Legally, but not figuratively.
There's too many of you seditionists currently out there.
Your denial of her citizenship makes me a seditionist in your mind?
Interesting.

I absolutely love watching this kinda stuff. The entertainment value it provides is priceless. It's good to see this.

Interesting.

I didn't deny her citizenship. Only her allegiance to America and our rule of law.
If she chooses to spit venomous tripe in a Congressional hearing, her allegiance to the above is highly suspect.
Interesting.

Interesting.

I didn't deny her citizenship. Only her allegiance to America and our rule of law.
If she chooses to spit venomous tripe in a Congressional hearing, her allegiance to the above is highly suspect.
Interesting.
Trump is bringing out the worst of the leftist, could it be by design ???

Forum List

Back