San Fran being sued into the dirt by Kate Steinle family over Mexican alien murder

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Kate Steinle's family files federal suit blaming - CNN.com

Let's have some cold hard looks at liberal immigration policy.

Kate was 32. Never saw 33. Because an illegal was allowed to stay.
She may have had kids one day. But now her body is rotting in the dirt. Because an illegal alien Mexican was allowed to stay.
She would have been married one day. Not now. She's a lifeless corpse. Because....they didnt wanna deport an illegal alien.

Her dad would've walked her home, hugged her and cherished a great day with his daughter. INSTEAD....he held her as she bled from a bullet through her aorta as she begged "Help me Daddy!" as her life faded away in his arms.

All so a god damn illegal alien criminal could stay here.

I hope all who supported this policy rot in hell with the scum animal who killed her.

images-1.jpeg

Jury finds illegal alien not guilty of murder of Kate Steinle...
shocked.gif

Jury finds undocumented immigrant not guilty of murder of Kate Steinle
Dec 1, 2017, A jury has found Jose Ines Garcia Zarate not guilty in the murder of Kate Steinle, the woman whose shooting death on a San Francisco pier in 2015 ignited an immigration debate.
Garcia Zarate was acquitted of first-degree murder, second-degree murder and manslaughter. However, he was found guilty of being a felon in possession of a firearm. Garcia Zarate, of Mexico, had been deported several times and has previous convictions for re-entry after deportation. Before the killing, he had been released from a San Francisco jail after a minor drug charge was dismissed. While U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement had issued a detainer for Garcia Zarate, he was released under the city's sanctuary laws.

Garcia Zarate had claimed he found the gun used in the shooting wrapped in a T-shirt under a bench and that it went off accidentally, The Associated Press reported. But prosecutors argued he carelessly pointed the weapon at people. The Bureau of Land Management previously said that the gun belonged to one of its enforcement rangers and was stolen from a federal agent's car. The case gained national attention during the 2016 presidential race when then-candidate Donald Trump cited it as an example of why the sanctuary cities, which limit a city's cooperation with the federal government's efforts to enforce immigration law, should be ended.

sf-pier-shooting-ap-hb-171130_4x3_992.jpg

Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, right, is led into the courtroom by San Francisco Public Defender Jeff Adachi, left, and Assistant District Attorney Diana Garciaor, center, for his arraignment at the Hall of Justice in San Francisco on July 7, 2015.​

Following the verdict, Trump tweeted, "A disgraceful verdict in the Kate Steinle case! No wonder the people of our Country are so angry with Illegal Immigration." Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., a vocal opponent of the president whose district includes parts of the Bay Area, also was unhappy with the verdict. "I greatly respect our jury system," Swalwell tweeted, "but I could not disagree more with this verdict. I pray for Kate’s family."

It was so quiet in the courtroom when a member of the jury read the verdict that "you could hear a pin drop" because everyone was "very anxious" to hear it, said Lyanne Melendez, a reporter for San Francisco ABC station KGO who was in the courtroom. Defense attorney Francisco Ugarte offered his condolences to the family after the verdict was read, telling reporters Steinle's death was an "incomprehensible tragedy." Ugarte added the case "was used to foment hate" and "catapult the presidency."

MORE

She may have had kids one day. But now her body is rotting in the dirt. Because an illegal alien Mexican was allowed to stay.
She would have been married one day. Not now. She's a lifeless corpse. Because....they didnt wanna deport an illegal alien.

Her dad would've walked her home, hugged her and cherished a great day with his daughter. INSTEAD....he held her as she bled from a bullet through her aorta as she begged "Help me Daddy!" as her life faded away in his arms.

I hope all who supported this policy rot in hell with the scum animal who killed her.

View attachment 76220
You do not rot in the dirt nor in hell.

You rot in the grave.

She could just as easily been hit by a car or by a meteorite.

The Mexican had a good story and he could not have asked for a better place on Earth to commit his crime.

I think the Calif D/A is also to blame for over-charging the case as a murder.

It was clearly a negligent homicide.

View attachment 76220

You left out the most important part where the multinational corporations make windfall profits on cheap illegal black market labor in sweat shops across California.

They really dont care how many white people die in the process.

Californians would only be outraged about Jose Ines Garcia Zarate if he was a Global Warming denier or if he used a male pronoun for a man wearing a dress

Last edited:
Californians would only be outraged about Jose Ines Garcia Zarate if was a Global Warming denier or if he used a male pronoun for a man wearing a dress
Which once again demonstrates what lunatics run that state now.

Can we de-annex California yet?

Forum List

Back