Family of Kate Steinle who was killed by an illegal to sue Feds

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Oh how I hope they could somehow win this !! :clap:

San Francisco death: Kate Steinle's family files lawsuit

(CNN)The fatal shooting of Kate Steinle on a San Francisco pier last summer -- allegedly at the hands of an undocumented immigrant deported five times from the United States -- became a focal point of an angry national debate over illegal immigration.

On Friday, her family filed a federal lawsuit against U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, San Francisco County's former sheriff, the federal Bureau of Land Management and the man who allegedly fired the deadly shot.
"Kate's death was both foreseeable and preventable had the law enforcement agencies, officials and/or officers involved simply followed the laws, regulations and/or procedures which they swore to uphold," the lawsuit said.
On the evening of July 1, 2015, Steinle was walking on a busy pier of the Embarcadero with her father when there was a single popping sound in the air. The 32-year-old medical device sales representative was shot in the chest, a bullet piercing her aorta, according to the lawsuit.
Kate Steinle's family files federal suit blaming - CNN.com

The Right hates law suits, but only in some cases.
Trump threatens suits all the time and they love him.

Oh how I hope they could somehow win this !! :clap:

San Francisco death: Kate Steinle's family files lawsuit

(CNN)The fatal shooting of Kate Steinle on a San Francisco pier last summer -- allegedly at the hands of an undocumented immigrant deported five times from the United States -- became a focal point of an angry national debate over illegal immigration.

On Friday, her family filed a federal lawsuit against U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, San Francisco County's former sheriff, the federal Bureau of Land Management and the man who allegedly fired the deadly shot.
"Kate's death was both foreseeable and preventable had the law enforcement agencies, officials and/or officers involved simply followed the laws, regulations and/or procedures which they swore to uphold," the lawsuit said.
On the evening of July 1, 2015, Steinle was walking on a busy pier of the Embarcadero with her father when there was a single popping sound in the air. The 32-year-old medical device sales representative was shot in the chest, a bullet piercing her aorta, according to the lawsuit.
Kate Steinle's family files federal suit blaming - CNN.com

I too hope they prevail. Odds are seriously against them though. This government is about as fucked up as you can get.

Good luck with that one

I suggest a Gofundme account to see how many conservative suckers will chip in

Last edited:
The Right hates law suits, but only in some cases.
Trump threatens suits all the time and they love him.
What is your point, dude?

PJ's only point is that his head is up his ass. He has no clue about how people are tired of getting screwed over by the government. He is about as blissfully ignorant as you can get. Emphasis on ignorant. And his statement is false anyway. The right wingers I know actually hate lawsuits except in certain circumstances, such as this one. Otherwise they realize, as any thinking person does, that the majority of lawsuits are wastes of the Publics time and money.

Good luck with that one

I suggest a Youfundme account to see how many conservative suckers will chip in

Sounds like you're on the side of the illegal. No surprise.

Seems the guy was arrested

Yes, and thanks to our stupid-ass policies concerning illegals, he was able to keep coming back until he finally killed an American citizen.
And what does the traitorous San Francisco city council do ? The other day they reaffirmed the sanctuary city policies you cretins on the left support.

Good luck with that one

Yes, and thanks to our stupid-ass policies concerning illegals, he was able to keep coming back until he finally killed an American citizen.
And what does the traitorous San Francisco city council do ? The other day they reaffirmed the sanctuary city policies you cretins on the left support.
11 million illegals and one committed a murder

How is the government supposed to know which one?

Good luck with that one

One out of 11 million? Link?

Good luck with that one

I think this post should receive a Darwin Award.

Good luck with that one

One out of 11 million? Link?
How many do you think it took to kill Kate Steinle?

Good luck with that one

It's your claim not mine

Show how the Government is supposed to stop anyone from committing murder when there are 11 million to choose from?

This is the point where you repeat your fantasy of getting rid of all 11 million

It's your claim not mine

Show how the Government is supposed to stop anyone from committing murder when there are 11 million to choose from?

This is the point where you repeat your fantasy of getting rid of all 11 million
Listen closely asshole. The gov. I.e. The Feds asked the gov i.e. SF to hold this murdering scum so they could take custody and deport him. The murdering scum i.e. The gov. Of San Fran turned him loose anyway because they provide sanctuary to illegal murdering scum. Therefore this particular piece of shit murdering scum was given the opportunity of murdering Kate Stienle. Now does this at all compute in that vacuous space between your ears?

Forum List

Back