San Francisco Ignoring Murder Of Woman By Illegal Because Fox News Is Reporting The Crime

As for the last part of your post...

Why do all of you liberals that don't seem to have a clue what's happening around them always claim to be hot shot business people with thousands of employees? :bs1:

I'm not sure who are you calling liberals when I'm a born republican. But disgusted from people like you. I'm telling you the real truth not just an assumption and BS as you continue to blab. I can assure you that I know far more knowledgeable than you know about immigration. As I keep telling you all you got is reading newspaper or your fellow hatred racist on this board. My 4,500 employees is just in SA. What if I told you numbers in USA and Asia? Are you jealous. Hot shot is a demotion to me. These are the facts.

You claim to be this incredibly successful businessman...yet you can't string together a coherent sentence?

The last time I had an idiot like you claiming to be a "master of the universe" who couldn't spell to save his life and had the worst grammar I've ever seen...he claimed he didn't have to worry about spelling and grammar at work because his "private secretary" took care of all those things for him!

"I can assure you that I know far more knowledgeable than you know about immigration."

Here's a suggestion, Sparky...when you want to impress people with how much "knowledge" you have...try doing it in a post where you don't sound like an 8th grade dropout!

That's all you got attacking my English? Diverting the subject that you know very little.
All the knowledge you got is from the news and your hatred group on this site. You've proven to me here that you don't know much about immigration. Actually you are a clueless.
I did not even mentioned families that were involved in this mess.
Highly educated people doesn't mean successful in life. Bad English doesn't mean it's not successful. What if I tell you that I'm from different country who don't give a shit about how I write or speak. Dumb ass. Founder of Microsoft or Facebook etc. as an example are college dropout but very successful. You don't know that because you are ignorant idiot.
You know what... I have an offer for you and I am very serious. I will fly you to the from wherever the hell you live to S. Texas borders. I will introduce you to ICE officials to educate you and you can interview them if you want. You can also meet illegals that just crossed the border and the deportation process. All at my cost.
Send me an email here. Then I will have my lawyer contact you to sign papers like confidentiality etc. for your and my protection. Then I will meet you at the border. Let me know. I AM VERY SERIOUS.

You need your lawyer to draw up confidentiality papers? Seriously?

You're SERIOUSLY full of shit!

Just for your edification? Bill Gates may have been a college dropout but that doesn't mean he's a borderline illiterate like yourself. Neither is Mark Zuckerberg.

The information that I "get" by the way comes from a life long habit of reading several newspapers a day...a habit of which you obviously don't partake!

I've also spent a great deal of time in Costa Rica and Columbia so I've got a good idea of what's going on in Central and South America.

Last edited:

Just for your edification? Bill Gates may have been a college dropout but that doesn't mean he's a borderline illiterate like yourself. Neither is Mark Zuckerberg.

Confidentiality is for my and your protection so you do not reveal my or your true identity and my business in the Internet. You don't even understand that shit head.
Gates and Zuck born and grew up here idiot.
But my offer still open. I'm very serious. I know a lot of people are reading. All on my expense. I do not bullshit like you. Let me know. Last chance.

I have two sets of relatives that BOTH fled the San Francisco area. The ones that are white and poor, and the middle class white ones that that can afford the cost of living, but they despise the political environment and move away from California period.

Confidentiality is for my and your protection so you do not reveal my or your true identity and my business in the Internet. You don't even understand that shit head.
But my offer still open. I'm very serious. I know a lot of people are reading. All on my expense. I do not bullshit like you. Let me know. Last chance.

You don't bullshit? Nah, not you! You're the guy with thousands of employees and a multinational business that's illiterate. No bullshit in you...

The information that I "get" by the way comes from a life long habit of reading several newspapers a day...a habit of which you obviously don't partake!

I've also spent a great deal of time in Costa Rica and Columbia so I've got a good idea of what's going on in Central and South America.

I also read newspapers every day even I'm here in Caribbean.
Even if you are reading newspapers. That's all you got and information you have and nothing more. You traveled to CR and Columbia. What is that supposed to mean? As a tourist. Then talk to locals? You still clueless idiot.
Get back to gates and zucker... Can both of them talk to me about QUANTUM PHYSICS? Do you want to talk about Human chemistry, DNA.? So I don't write English...Dumb shit.

You don't bullshit? Nah, not you! You're the guy with thousands of employees and a multinational business that's illiterate. No bullshit in you...

MY OFFER TO YOU AS A PROOF. Isn't it shit head.? You are nothing but a worthless, clueless racist bastard.
If you are real then can take my challenge to show you that I don't bullshit. Bastard.
All you have left is attacking my English.

Even if you are reading newspapers. That's all you got and information you have and nothing more. You traveled to CR and Columbia. What is that supposed to mean? As a tourist. Then talk to locals? You still clueless idiot.
Get back to gates and zucker... Can both of them talk to me about QUANTUM PHYSICS? Do you want to talk about Human chemistry, DNA.? So I don't write English...Dumb shit.

I have a house in Costa Rica. I have friends in Columbia.

Since both Gates and Zuckerman are computer guys, I'm fairly certain their knowledge of quantum physics would be limited. What exactly does that have to do with the fact that you're illiterate and they are not?

MY OFFER TO YOU AS A PROOF. Isn't it shit head.? You are nothing but a worthless, clueless racist bastard.
If you are real then can take my challenge to show you that I don't bullshit. Bastard.

Oh, so now I'm a "racist"? You get more amusing with each feeble attempt at posting.

I have a house in Costa Rica. I have friends in Columbia.

Since both Gates and Zuckerman are computer guys, I'm fairly certain their knowledge of quantum physics would be limited. What exactly does that have to do with the fact that you're illiterate and they are not?

See? Exactly what I'm talking about. You are a fucking clueless as always. Go take your meth shit head. If that makes you feel good....

Oh, so now I'm a "racist"? You get more amusing with each feeble attempt at posting.

You've always been a racist hatred. Go wear your white hood asshole. You try to divert the topic by attacking my English because that is all you got but know nothing. Next time when you try to impress yourself. Be honest not just pretending so you can go to sleep. Go take your meth.

You've always been a racist hatred. Go wear your white hood asshole. You try to divert the topic by attacking my English because that is all you got but know nothing. Next time when you try to impress yourself. Be honest not just pretending so you can go to sleep. Go take your meth.

I hate to burst your little racist rant, Sparky but I'm from a liberal college town in Massachusetts. We don't wear hoods there. We do take education rather seriously.

It's ironic that you accuse me of racism. My great grandfather was an officer in the 54th Massachusetts Infantry Regiment in the Civil War. He didn't wear a white hood. He fought against the South. Nice try...LOL

Last edited:
LOL...oh, so now I'm a drug addict as well? Anything else you'd like to accuse me off?

With the way you are posting. Your behavior...I can figure out that you are on drugs or alcohol.
Maybe I insulted your clueless knowledge for telling you what you need to know that is why your piss.

Pissed? I'm amused by you. You're just one more internet blow hard who claims to be things that they obviously aren't.

Encabronado? ESTOY entretenido por usted. Eres uno más duro golpe más internet que afirma ser cosas que obviamente no lo son.

Ich sauer? Ich bin von Ihnen unterhalten. Nur noch einen Schlag über das Internet, die behaupten, die Dinge, die offensichtlich nicht sein.

Forum List

Back