San Francisco Ignoring Murder Of Woman By Illegal Because Fox News Is Reporting The Crime

You keep making that charge...yet never back it up.

You accuse me of being a drunk...a drug addict...a racist...and back up none of it.

Could it be that you do all of that because you're embarrassed that your 8th grade grammar skills have exposed you for what you are...a poser?
Do you expect me to believe the way you behave you racist piece of shit.

What "racist" thing have you ever heard me utter here? Give me one example. Or apologize for making the claim.

Excuuuuse me. You should apologize first for throwing the first stone bastard. Your several previous post and other proved that you are a racist.
Take your white hood and join the racist group that are protesting in S. Carolina. Better yet take your meth so you feel better tomorrow.
What a shame that you have to involve your grandfather to dampened you lying bullcrap attitude. I don't feel sorry for people like you.

Stereotype much? That would be my great grandfather, Sparky! I've always been rather proud to be one of his descendents. He volunteered to lead a black regiment to fight in South Carolina when the Confederacy had declared that any white officers leading black troops on the battlefield would be hung on the spot if captured. Accusing me of being a member of the KKK is about as stupid as stupid gets...

What difference does it make. Your just lying anyway. So try again.

And I'm amused by your choice of words. "What difference does it make." Now who was it that used that line when they were caught telling lies?
http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...I&fr=sfp&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003&hspart=iry

What difference that it makes talking to a liar. So do you expect me to believe what you're telling me after that?

You keep making that charge...yet never back it up.

You accuse me of being a drunk...a drug addict...a racist...and back up none of it.

Could it be that you do all of that because you're embarrassed that your 8th grade grammar skills have exposed you for what you are...a poser?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You keep attacking my grammar because that's all you've got to attack me. No I'm not embarrassed at all.
I made you an offer at my cost but you keep declined cause I think you were afraid.
I want to offer you another challenge. Find the best educated person that you know an expert in (PHD) Human Chemistry then we can conference call. Then will talk about Genome Sequencing and others like biological engineering. See if fucking grammar is important to me.
The conference call is an 800 number at my cost. You don't have identify your self. You just have to put up with my accent. Send me an email from here and let me know when you are ready. You have 30 days from today.

You've always been a racist hatred. Go wear your white hood asshole. You try to divert the topic by attacking my English because that is all you got but know nothing. Next time when you try to impress yourself. Be honest not just pretending so you can go to sleep. Go take your meth.

I hate to burst your little racist rant, Sparky but I'm from a liberal college town in Massachusetts. We don't wear hoods there. We do take education rather seriously.

It's ironic that you accuse me of racism. My great grandfather was an officer in the 54th Massachusetts Infantry Regiment in the Civil War. He didn't wear a white hood. He fought against the South. Nice try...LOL

What "racist" thing have you ever heard me utter here? Give me one example. Or apologize for making the claim.

Excuuuuse me. You should apologize first for throwing the first stone bastard. Your several previous post and other proved that you are a racist.
Take your white hood and join the racist group that are protesting in S. Carolina. Better yet take your meth so you feel better tomorrow.
What a shame that you have to involve your grandfather to dampened you lying bullcrap attitude. I don't feel sorry for people like you.

Stereotype much? That would be my great grandfather, Sparky! I've always been rather proud to be one of his descendents. He volunteered to lead a black regiment to fight in South Carolina when the Confederacy had declared that any white officers leading black troops on the battlefield would be hung on the spot if captured. Accusing me of being a member of the KKK is about as stupid as stupid gets...

It just sad that you have to bring your "FATHER" to this argument. This is to dampened your cause but I don't believe any of that.
From your post and other separate post that I read. Yes you are a racist.

I have owned a house in Tarcoles for eight years.

What a lying scumbag you are. Read your previous post. You mentioned you spent a great time in Costa Rica and Columbia but never mentioned owning a house.... Then I replied, you were only a tourist and you never objected. Suddenly you own a house in Tarcoles. I know exactly where that is. It's a nice tourist place. You don't own a house in Tarcoles. You were only a tourist. Your lying.

Tarcoles is not a tourist place! It's a tiny little fishing village at the mouth of the Tarcoles River. My house is about two hundred yards down the beach from the fishing collective. Las Suenos and Jaco are tourist places. You obviously don't know jack shit about Costa Rica.

I don't have to worry about boundaries where the tourist place are you lying piece of shit.

If you think Tarcoles is a tourist spot it's obvious you've never been there. There is one tiny little bar and that doubles as a garage that repairs Land Rovers! It's about as far from a tourist hangout as you can get.

Obviously I never claimed I'm an expert of CS. I don't expect to remember any pricken corners I visited in this world. All I know it's tourist area on that side. Just being honest.
Let me rephrase what you have been telling me. You mentioned you know locals in that area where you get your updates about immigration. Suddenly along the way after several post. You own a house in Tarcoles. Which I know you are lying. Maybe you know someone one live there and you visited area.

Oh, so you never claimed to be an expert about Costa Rica? Weren't you the guy bragging about what good friends you were with the Mayor of San Jose?

Why exactly would someone invent owning a house in Tarcoles? Half the maps I've seen of Costa Rica don't even show Tarcoles because it's such a tiny place.

Last edited:
I hate to burst your little racist rant, Sparky but I'm from a liberal college town in Massachusetts. We don't wear hoods there. We do take education rather seriously.

It's ironic that you accuse me of racism. My great grandfather was an officer in the 54th Massachusetts Infantry Regiment in the Civil War. He didn't wear a white hood. He fought against the South. Nice try...LOL

It just sad that you have to bring your "FATHER" to this argument. This is to dampened your cause but I don't believe any of that.

My "FATHER" was a Fire Chief. It's my great grandfather on my father's side of the family that fought in the Civil War. Your reading comprehension skills are on a par with your grammar skills!

What a lying scumbag you are. Read your previous post. You mentioned you spent a great time in Costa Rica and Columbia but never mentioned owning a house.... Then I replied, you were only a tourist and you never objected. Suddenly you own a house in Tarcoles. I know exactly where that is. It's a nice tourist place. You don't own a house in Tarcoles. You were only a tourist. Your lying.

Tarcoles is not a tourist place! It's a tiny little fishing village at the mouth of the Tarcoles River. My house is about two hundred yards down the beach from the fishing collective. Las Suenos and Jaco are tourist places. You obviously don't know jack shit about Costa Rica.

I don't have to worry about boundaries where the tourist place are you lying piece of shit.

If you think Tarcoles is a tourist spot it's obvious you've never been there. There is one tiny little bar and that doubles as a garage that repairs Land Rovers! It's about as far from a tourist hangout as you can get.

Obviously I never claimed I'm an expert of CS. I don't expect to remember any pricken corners I visited in this world. All I know it's tourist area on that side. Just being honest.
Let me rephrase what you have been telling me. You mentioned you know locals in that area where you get your updates about immigration. Suddenly along the way after several post. You own a house in Tarcoles. Which I know you are lying. Maybe you know someone one live there and you visited area.

Oh, so you never claimed to be an expert about Costa Rica? Weren't you the guy bragging about what good friends you were with the Mayor of San Jose?

Why exactly would someone invent owning a house in Tarcoles? Half the maps I've seen of Costa Rica don't even show Tarcoles because it's such a tiny place.

Your brain is worst than I expected. Let me rephrase again for you. I know the mayor of San Jose but he is not my buddy.
Knowing the mayor that doesn't mean I'm an expert in the area or remember every corners I visited.

My "FATHER" was a Fire Chief. It's my great grandfather on my father's side of the family that fought in the Civil War. Your reading comprehension skills are on a par with your grammar skills!

Whatever..

Why would someone invent owning a house in Tarcoles? Because you are lying.
What happened to the apology you were demanding?

Your brain is worst than I expected. Let me rephrase again for you. I know the mayor of San Jose but he is not my buddy.
Knowing the mayor that doesn't mean I'm an expert in the area or remember every corners I visited.

Oh so you were just name dropping to make it seem that you knew something about Costa Rica when in fact you don't? Gotcha...

This is the effect of brainwashing. It has infected all levels of government. Supervisor Scott Weiner tells Fox News Reporter that he won't be answering their questions simply because he thinks Fox News isn't real news. This idiot is a prime example of the radical left. He's running for State Senate. Can he be trusted to represent everyone or just liberals? People like this are living in a fantasyland.

220px-Scott_Weiner.jpg

SF Supervisor Scott Weiner (D)

This is why San Francisco is allowing illegals to do whatever they want in their city. Because Fox News isn't real news. Another supervisor claimed that a Fox News reporter was being rude to her for simply being from Fox News.

All this is is bigotry folks. These people are so hateful that they will not answer questions from reporters and feel they don't even have to answer to the public for their criminal acts. The effects of their criminal policies blows up in their faces and all they want to do is act like it never happened.

S.F. supe Scott Wiener to reporter Fox News isn t real news - SFGate Blog

9.png

The Obama Administration was asked at a WhiteHouse briefing about the murder of a SF woman in a random killing by an illegal alien who had stolen a weapon from a federal agent. He was just out busting caps and this lovely woman got in the way.
Woman mourned suspect held in random killing on S.F. pier - SFGate

Nobody on the left gives a flying fuck about it. Josh Earnest was asked, and he referred the WhiteHouse correspondent to the Department of Homeland Security. When the DHS director was asked about the case yesterday, he claimed not to know a thing about it.
Disgrace DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson Has No Idea Who Kate Steinle Is - Katie Pavlich

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson testified on Capitol Hill today about a series of ongoing immigration, illegal immigration and security issues. When asked about whether the Obama administration had reached out to the family of Kate Steinle, the 32-year-old woman who was killed in San Francisco two weeks ago by an illegal alien who had been deported five times, Johnson had no idea who she was.

"Has the administration reached out to the Steinle family, to your knowledge?" Rep. Steve Chabot asked Johnson.

"To who?" Johnson replied.

"To the family of the woman who brutally murdered by this individual who had committed seven different felonies in four different states and to my understanding had been deported, kept coming back, has the administration reached out to that family?" Chabot asked again.

"I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to that question sir," Johnson said.

The answer is no, not a single person in the Obama administration has reached out to the Steinle family and it's a disgrace. Jeh Johnson and President Obama should watch a few interviews of Steinle's family talking about Kate's death and show some respect.

"I wish someone would reach out to us," Brad Steinle said during an interview onThe Kelly File last night.

When the White House was asked last week to comment on the Kate Steinle case, Press Secretary Josh Earnest said comment on "this specific case" could not be issued and that reporters should refer to DHS for information. It turns out the guy who leads DHS has no clue about who Kate Steinle is. Again, a disgrace. (H/T JazzShaw)

Obama has the time to call Gay basketball players personally, call the families of Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, but he doesn't have the time to offer personal condolences to a white murder victim's family.

And you people wonder why I don't consider Obama to be my president. It painfully clear who he cares about. Sure as shit isn't White law-abiding American citizens.

As we type, congress is holding hearings on illegals and crime.....why? Because a white woman was killed....now shut the fuck up and go back to bed. Oh, I've yet to see congress hold hearings on police brutality against blacks in this country...who die in a much higher rate than white folks being killed by latino's....just sayin

This is the effect of brainwashing. It has infected all levels of government. Supervisor Scott Weiner tells Fox News Reporter that he won't be answering their questions simply because he thinks Fox News isn't real news. This idiot is a prime example of the radical left. He's running for State Senate. Can he be trusted to represent everyone or just liberals? People like this are living in a fantasyland.

220px-Scott_Weiner.jpg

This is why San Francisco is allowing illegals to do whatever they want in their city. Because Fox News isn't real news. Another supervisor claimed that a Fox News reporter was being rude to her for simply being from Fox News.

All this is is bigotry folks. These people are so hateful that they will not answer questions from reporters and feel they don't even have to answer to the public for their criminal acts. The effects of their criminal policies blows up in their faces and all they want to do is act like it never happened.

9.png

The Obama Administration was asked at a WhiteHouse briefing about the murder of a SF woman in a random killing by an illegal alien who had stolen a weapon from a federal agent. He was just out busting caps and this lovely woman got in the way.

Nobody on the left gives a flying fuck about it. Josh Earnest was asked, and he referred the WhiteHouse correspondent to the Department of Homeland Security. When the DHS director was asked about the case yesterday, he claimed not to know a thing about it.
Disgrace DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson Has No Idea Who Kate Steinle Is - Katie Pavlich

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson testified on Capitol Hill today about a series of ongoing immigration, illegal immigration and security issues. When asked about whether the Obama administration had reached out to the family of Kate Steinle, the 32-year-old woman who was killed in San Francisco two weeks ago by an illegal alien who had been deported five times, Johnson had no idea who she was.

"Has the administration reached out to the Steinle family, to your knowledge?" Rep. Steve Chabot asked Johnson.

"To the family of the woman who brutally murdered by this individual who had committed seven different felonies in four different states and to my understanding had been deported, kept coming back, has the administration reached out to that family?" Chabot asked again.

The answer is no, not a single person in the Obama administration has reached out to the Steinle family and it's a disgrace. Jeh Johnson and President Obama should watch a few interviews of Steinle's family talking about Kate's death and show some respect.

"I wish someone would reach out to us," Brad Steinle said during an interview onThe Kelly File last night.

When the White House was asked last week to comment on the Kate Steinle case, Press Secretary Josh Earnest said comment on "this specific case" could not be issued and that reporters should refer to DHS for information. It turns out the guy who leads DHS has no clue about who Kate Steinle is. Again, a disgrace. (H/T JazzShaw)

Obama has the time to call Gay basketball players personally, call the families of Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, but he doesn't have the time to offer personal condolences to a white murder victim's family.

And you people wonder why I don't consider Obama to be my president. It painfully clear who he cares about. Sure as shit isn't White law-abiding American citizens.

As we type, congress is holding hearings on illegals and crime.....why? Because a white woman was killed....now shut the fuck up and go back to bed. Oh, I've yet to see congress hold hearings on police brutality against blacks in this country...who die in a much higher rate than white folks being killed by latino's....just sayin

With all due respect, Tiger...this isn't something that's rocking Washington because a white woman was killed...it's rocking Washington because the person who committed that murder was an illegal alien who had been deported numerous times before only to return and commit more crimes.

Oh so you were just name dropping to make it seem that you knew something about Costa Rica when in fact you don't? Gotcha...

Oh shut the fuck up lying Spooky.

220px-Scott_Weiner.jpg

9.png

With all due respect, Tiger...this isn't something that's rocking Washington because a white woman was killed...it's rocking Washington because the person who committed that murder was an illegal alien who had been deported numerous times before only to return and commit more crimes.

A hearing to address what? Clearly our borders are wide open, clearly our immigration laws don't mean a thing, so the revolving door that we currently have in place allows this...so do tell, exactly what will these hearings do?

I'm sure the fact that San Francisco shielded a killer (not the first time a protected illegal felon has murdered in that city) was the main reason that the aptly named Mr. Weiner refused to speak to Fox news (the only journalists with the guts to pursue the story).
His gutless refusal to speak to Fox was just an excuse to run away from his problems.
Too bad Kathryn Steinle can't run away from hers. Thanks, Weiner, you pathetic coward.

220px-Scott_Weiner.jpg

9.png

A hearing to address what? Clearly our borders are wide open, clearly our immigration laws don't mean a thing, so the revolving door that we currently have in place allows this...so do tell, exactly what will these hearings do?

One can only hope that it would address why our elected officials have decided not to enforce the immigration laws that we already have on the books. Not that I'm holding my breath for that to happen. As long as those politicians are more worried about who's going to garner the Hispanic vote than they are about keeping Americans safe...then what happened in San Francisco will continue to occur.

Oh shut the fuck up lying Spooky.

It sucks when people point out you're a poser...doesn't it, Charwin! "Spooky"? :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Forum List

Back