San Antonio Cop beats 14 year old girl and arrests her for assaulting him.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
In the comedy movie Kung Pow, Wimp Lo tries to fight the Chosen One. Wimp Lo utilizes his signature move. "My face to your fist technique" says Wimp Lo after getting a punch in the mouth. This is funny in the movie. The idea of it is so silly that it is funny. It isn't funny the other way around.

Video appears to show Texas officer punching teenage girl | Daily Mail Online

Video shows a police officer repeatedly punching a 14 year old girl, and then arresting the girl. The charges for the arrest? Assaulting a police officer. One can only be astonished as they view the video. The teenaged girl apparently assaulted his fist with her face.

So as is the story so many times before, the "good cop" will be found by internal investigation to have done the job right. The DA will either drop the charges, or the accused will be found not guilty. I'm betting the former will happen, the charges will be dropped in the next week or two. The citizens of the town will pay out a lot of money for the Privelege of having some great cops on the streets in the form of a settlement that will see the teenaged honor student safely through graduate school.
But nothing will change. We'll see this same sort of story next week, next month, and next year. The police will keep abusing the power, lying, and closing ranks to defend their brotherhood of the badge. Any politician who proposes change will be labeled as soft on crime, or a cop hater. The only change that will be acceptable to the defenders of the Thin Blue Li(n)e will be a change to make it impossible to sue the police for the lies and abuses.

One thing has changed since I started posting on this board though. The defenders of the Thin Blue Li(n)e no longer rush out and start defending the abusers. They have learned that they look foolish in doing so. I'm sure they hope that the posts will stop, and the abuses, lies, and misconduct can go back to being swept under the rug and ignored.

In the comedy movie Kung Pow, Wimp Lo tries to fight the Chosen One. Wimp Lo utilizes his signature move. "My face to your fist technique" says Wimp Lo after getting a punch in the mouth. This is funny in the movie. The idea of it is so silly that it is funny. It isn't funny the other way around.

Video shows a police officer repeatedly punching a 14 year old girl, and then arresting the girl. The charges for the arrest? Assaulting a police officer. One can only be astonished as they view the video. The teenaged girl apparently assaulted his fist with her face.

So as is the story so many times before, the "good cop" will be found by internal investigation to have done the job right. The DA will either drop the charges, or the accused will be found not guilty. I'm betting the former will happen, the charges will be dropped in the next week or two. The citizens of the town will pay out a lot of money for the Privelege of having some great cops on the streets in the form of a settlement that will see the teenaged honor student safely through graduate school.
But nothing will change. We'll see this same sort of story next week, next month, and next year. The police will keep abusing the power, lying, and closing ranks to defend their brotherhood of the badge. Any politician who proposes change will be labeled as soft on crime, or a cop hater. The only change that will be acceptable to the defenders of the Thin Blue Li(n)e will be a change to make it impossible to sue the police for the lies and abuses.

One thing has changed since I started posting on this board though. The defenders of the Thin Blue Li(n)e no longer rush out and start defending the abusers. They have learned that they look foolish in doing so. I'm sure they hope that the posts will stop, and the abuses, lies, and misconduct can go back to being swept under the rug and ignored.

Yeah... I don't think so dick. People just don't bother to traffic your posts. Get over yourself.

That vid was difficult to watch. When are people going to stop using portrait mode!?

Yeah... I don't think so dick. People just don't bother to traffic your posts. Get over yourself.

Well you were here in less than thirty minutes, and quick to try and minimize the "traffic". Most in this forum don't get too much traffic, and my views seem to be right on line with others. So someone is reading them.

Like the cops, your lies are easy to spot, so why bother with the lie? Are you feeling upset because I'm identifying all the secrets that you and the other cops hope that people don't know about?

Eight months ago a friend from work got Jury Duty. I would have said he was a solid cop supporter until he got back. He told me that he doubted my stories and my views on cops until he was in the jury box. Then the cops used all the phrases that I had told him about. All those routine lies, all the routine behaviors. He argued it with the Jury, and in the end a man walked free. One guy out of thousands. Hardly a blip on the numbers of prosecuted people every month. But one is more than would have been before I had talked to my friend. Another friend from work just came down on Jury Duty. I wonder what will happen when she sits in the box? No matter how the decision goes, I know that friend will not accept the story of the cops blindly. She won't take it on faith. That is all I could ask for.

Thanks for the reply though. Why not call me some more names. I might get mad at you. Or not. Probably not. My Drill Sergeant in Basic Training couldn't get a rise out of me calling me names. Perhaps you can surpass him.

Well you were here in less than thirty minutes, and quick to try and minimize the "traffic". Most in this forum don't get too much traffic, and my views seem to be right on line with others. So someone is reading them.

Like the cops, your lies are easy to spot, so why bother with the lie? Are you feeling upset because I'm identifying all the secrets that you and the other cops hope that people don't know about?

Eight months ago a friend from work got Jury Duty. I would have said he was a solid cop supporter until he got back. He told me that he doubted my stories and my views on cops until he was in the jury box. Then the cops used all the phrases that I had told him about. All those routine lies, all the routine behaviors. He argued it with the Jury, and in the end a man walked free. One guy out of thousands. Hardly a blip on the numbers of prosecuted people every month. But one is more than would have been before I had talked to my friend. Another friend from work just came down on Jury Duty. I wonder what will happen when she sits in the box? No matter how the decision goes, I know that friend will not accept the story of the cops blindly. She won't take it on faith. That is all I could ask for.

Thanks for the reply though. Why not call me some more names. I might get mad at you. Or not. Probably not. My Drill Sergeant in Basic Training couldn't get a rise out of me calling me names. Perhaps you can surpass him.

I never even heard of you before this OP. And about your delusion... You say people have changed their posting habits on these matter since you got here??? What a fucking idiot! How do you know what their habits were before you got here? You don't... the reason people don't flock to your threads is because few if any but those like you, give a shit. So, there's your confirmation bias junior. Now you may carry on with hatin' "the man"...

( Where are all these retards coming from...?)

I never even heard of you before this OP. And about your delusion... You say people have changed their posting habits on these matter since you got here??? What a fucking idiot! How do you know what their habits were before you got here? You don't... the reason people don't flock to your threads is because few if any but those like you, give a shit. So, there's your confirmation bias junior. Now you may carry on with hatin' "the man"...

( Where are all these retards coming from...?)

So again you need to come here and tell me I don't matter, and again with the names, and yet you claim ignorance of me. I've never heard of you before.

So the posts before you got here are what? I can only presume they are part of a conspiracy to trick you into thinking things happened before you visited. Like Dinosaur bones were planted by the devil to fool people into believing that evolution happened.

I notice you didn't comment on the story. Just my egotistical ramblings. So how do you justify a cop hitting a 14 year old girl and charging her with assault? Let me guess. The cop wa supposed to be afeared of his life by a little girl?

Since you don't comment on that we can assume your fury is as I said, that I am putting information out there for people to see that the police, are you one of them, are just thugs wearing badges.

Next if you follow the pattern you will call me more names, but nothing remotely original, and next claim that I live in my parent basement or got busted for drugs or something.

Oh will you please do the next thing. You know where you laugh and say that I will call the cops when I need them. Or will you go with the hope the cops beat the shit out of you?

But you don't explain why a cop beat a 14 year old honor student and then lied about the incident.

That vid was difficult to watch. When are people going to stop using portrait mode!?

Well the police are going to watch the body camera footage. I'm sure it will back up their story. Or something.

If you remember this one where the wider view clearly showed an unresisting suspect the body camera footage was used to justify the beating.

The cops have learned how to stage things for the cameras.

Cop fakes body cam footage, prosecutors drop drug charges

What cop punches a 14 year old girl? I agree the 'investigation' will find the cop did nothing wrong. Punching children is perfectly acceptable to the local police.

Forum List

Back