Samsung can now create fake videos using social media images of your face

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Samsung Can Now Create Fake Videos Using Social Media Images of Your Face
Samsung AI Center’s Moscow research team have combined with Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology to publish a new document that shows how terrifying new software can be used to create 3-dimensional talking heads. The images are created via still images. The software’s creations are nothing short of stunning and scary. It can take a regular, common image of anyone and produce what appears to be a video communication from that person. Of course, the implications of such technology are unsettling. This means rival governments will be capable of serving up a completely fake video of politicians. It also means countries such as the United States could leverage such technology for its own purposes.

and ewwwwwwww innfowars is such a conspiracy lmfao. YOUR ALL PATHETIC RETARDS WHO KNOW NOTHING WE TOLD YOU THIS CHIT 10 YRS AGO!

Wait until it is used via a mental nut democrat who is a prosecutor , these twisted fks will use it just to score point for that DA position. Innocent ppl will end up in jail.

You fkrs are going to eat us all alive mental assholes!! Fringe stupid fks Fringe.........

Samsung AI Center’s Moscow research team have combined with Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology to publish a new document that shows how terrifying new software can be used to create 3-dimensional talking heads. The images are created via still images. The software’s creations are nothing short of stunning and scary. It can take a regular, common image of anyone and produce what appears to be a video communication from that person. Of course, the implications of such technology are unsettling. This means rival governments will be capable of serving up a completely fake video of politicians. It also means countries such as the United States could leverage such technology for its own purposes.

and ewwwwwwww innfowars is such a conspiracy lmfao. YOUR ALL PATHETIC RETARDS WHO KNOW NOTHING WE TOLD YOU THIS CHIT 10 YRS AGO!

Wait until it is used via a mental nut democrat who is a prosecutor , these twisted fks will use it just to score point for that DA position. Innocent ppl will end up in jail.

You fkrs are going to eat us all alive mental assholes!! Fringe stupid fks Fringe.........

We need "life cams" of some sort. Cameras which are implanted within us and record everything we do or see as proof that wasn't us in that fake video someone made of us stealing shit from Wal Mart. Wait a sec, didn't I see something like that in a movie one time?

• Banned

We need "life cams" of some sort. Cameras which are implanted within us and record everything we do or see as proof that wasn't us in that fake video someone made of us stealing shit from Wal Mart. Wait a sec, didn't I see something like that in a movie one time?

Can you imagine how dangerous this ,, there will be rapist who aren't one. killers who never killed, molesters who never molested this is a war on information and the stupid fks of today still don't get what the fuck INNFO WARS means...lmfao!!

Really?

May I suggest a movie titled, "Anon"? You may rethink that.

BTW, a very good movie and I would recommend it.

Can you imagine how dangerous this ,, there will be rapist who aren't one. killers who never killed, molesters who never molested this is a war on information and the stupid fks of today still don't get what the fuck INNFO WARS means...lmfao!!

What I can't believe sometimes is how despite a plethora of science fiction writers' warnings about such technology, our society seems to welcome more of it, worship it. Soon it seems, knowing the truth will be impossible. But . . . who's really willing to give up their smart devices and the rest of such associated technology?

Really?

Sorry, I've seen the movie. My post was intended as sarcasm for posterity.

Really?

Ah. My bad then. My sarcasm meter is obviously on the fritz. Sorry.

Really?

Ah. My bad then. My sarcasm meter is obviously on the fritz. Sorry.

No worries. Great sci-fi move. Not enough movies like this out there to go around by far.

Reminds me of a Black Mirror episode.

What I can't believe sometimes is how despite a plethora of science fiction writers' warnings about such technology, our society seems to welcome more of it, worship it. Soon it seems, knowing the truth will be impossible. But . . . who's really willing to give up their smart devices and the rest of such associated technology?

When we see things in movies it is a method used to prepare the public for what we 1. already have or have had 20 yrs or more).

The movies are where they tell you what is coming , once awake one learns those movies or what's in them it' gets picked up on instinct something leftist ass fks donn't have.

It is kind of hard to explain in depth on here etc........ but we are told it is all in plain view in more ways thann movies etc.

I'ts kind of along what this is trying to say :

What Recent Science Fiction Movies Are Telling Us About The Future

Forum List

Back