Same Old Mom

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Even though I put this under humor...it's not a joke. It's 100% true.

Last june I was facing open heart surgery...I was thunking of not getting it & just enjoying the time I had left. I was freaked out at the thought of having my chest sawed open.

A friend of mine said "dude...you're only 58...you shouldn't even be thunking like that".

So I decided to go to the cemetery and talk to my mom. I got there & said the Lords prayer over her grave & asked...mom, how did you face all those surgeries with such bravery.

And it was like she was standing right there...I heard it loud and clear...

THUNK (not my real name)...GROW A PAIR! (and a 3 second pause)...AND GET A HAIRCUT!
:shock:

Same old mom. Even from the great beyond she's giving me sound advice!

:auiqs.jpg:

I've lost my ability to be scared about going under the knife.

I hear ya brother.

Open heart surgery was my first surgery ever...and I was pretty freaked out.

Now one of the heart medications gave me a bad cough...the cough gave me a hernia...now I'm going to get surgery for that in late april & I could care less.

I hear ya brother.

Open heart surgery was my first surgery ever...and I was pretty freaked out.

Now one of the heart medications gave me a bad cough...the cough gave me a hernia...now I'm going to get surgery for that in late april & I could care less.

Just don't let 'em talk you into changing your gender!

Even though I put this under humor...it's not a joke. It's 100% true.

Last june I was facing open heart surgery...I was thunking of not getting it & just enjoying the time I had left. I was freaked out at the thought of having my chest sawed open.

A friend of mine said "dude...you're only 58...you shouldn't even be thunking like that".

So I decided to go to the cemetery and talk to my mom. I got there & said the Lords prayer over her grave & asked...mom, how did you face all those surgeries with such bravery.

And it was like she was standing right there...I heard it loud and clear...

THUNK (not my real name)...GROW A PAIR! (and a 3 second pause)...AND GET A HAIRCUT!
:shock:

Same old mom. Even from the great beyond she's giving me sound advice!

:auiqs.jpg:

Well, at least she didn't smack you upside your head with a gravestone.

Forum List

Back