Samcro

SaltyNutz

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2014
Sons of Anarchy finale tonight. Just saying. I have the spoilers...anyone want to know what happens?

• Banned
This final season is a must watch. Lot of mayhem and death...even an episode with a fucktage...best season yet! I won't ruin it for you.

Sons of Anarchy finale tonight. Just saying. I have the spoilers...anyone want to know what happens?

I have to say I am glad the show ended! This season was complete garbage and easily jumped the shark. The writing was nothing new, every episode was basically the same, every sequence was implausible and the finale was one of the weakest of the show.

Like every longtime drama they always have to kill off the main character and have a sad ending. Couldn't for once they had the protagonist beat the antagonist and ride off into the sunset a victory?

• Banned

I have to say I am glad the show ended! This season was complete garbage and easily jumped the shark. The writing was nothing new, every episode was basically the same, every sequence was implausible and the finale was one of the weakest of the show.

Like every longtime drama they always have to kill off the main character and have a sad ending. Couldn't for once they had the protagonist beat the antagonist and ride off into the sunset a victory?
You are just pissed off because they patched in a black guy - :lmao:

But the main character was a mass murderer. Do you really support turning him into a hero? No wonder the American moral compass points in the wrong direction.

They saved the best for the last season.....a great saga with an amazing ending. They supposedly told Charlie not to take his hands of the grips of the Harley in the final scene but he did it anyway. I wonder what Peggy Bundy's evil twin thought of what she looked like dead? Between SOA and Breaking Bad I'd have to call it a dead heat.

• Banned
They saved the best for the last season.....a great saga with an amazing ending. They supposedly told Charlie not to take his hands of the grips of the Harley in the final scene but he did it anyway. I wonder what Peggy Bundy's evil twin thought of what she looked like dead? Between SOA and Breaking Bad I'd have to call it a dead heat.
I have to give it to SOA...Breaking Bad, I missed a couple of seasons...but very close.

The makeup or dummy of Gemma was amazing!

I have to give it to SOA...Breaking Bad, I missed a couple of seasons...but very close.

You can binge watch BB on couchtuner it's where I watch all my streams....no commercials.

You can binge watch BB on couchtuner it's where I watch all my streams....no commercials.
Yeah...I will get around to it one of these days. I would have to start from Season 1 out of principle...that is a lot of time to invest!

But the main character was a mass murderer. Do you really support turning him into a hero? No wonder the American moral compass points in the wrong direction.

He was a bad person killing (mostly) other bad people, like most criminals. If he went around slaughtering innocents people would have a differing opinion of him, I am sure of it.

He was a bad person killing (mostly) other bad people, like most criminals. If he went around slaughtering innocents people would have a differing opinion of him, I am sure of it.
He was a protagonist...not a hero. That's all I am saying.

Yeah...I will get around to it one of these days. I would have to start from Season 1 out of principle...that is a lot of time to invest![/QUOTE]

Eh, most episodes are around 44-46 minutes and I think watching 4 or 5 in a row is better because you don't have the week in between to forget little things....I watched 4 seasons of Breaking Bad in about 10 days.....and 5 or 6 seasons of Californication (great series also) in maybe 15 nights.

Actually I liked that scene in the show and I loved that character. One of the episodes bright spots.

OK he is more of a anti-hero then protagonist.

Forum List

Back