Scripture Proves It: God is Pro Choice

Fat Bastardo

Jun 19, 2015
A lot of Christian believe that God is pro life. God is pro choice and the Bible proves it. It doesn't take much to rub God the wrong way to the point he will go off on a killing spree and God will kill human fetuses in the blink of an eye.

The trolls will come here and toss out insults but the rest of you who believe that abortion is a sin have ample opportunity to find convincing scripture that shows that God disapproves of abortion. When you can't try to remain civil and try not to lie and distort. Stick with the facts.

- Fat Bastardo -

Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. --Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God kills newborn babies to punish their parents.

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

My Thoughts?
Jesusflipsthebird.jpg

...and of course fat bastard keeps all the commandments listed in the New Testament also
Anyone who needs help getting into heaven contact fat bastardo

Of course He is pro choice. He gave us our free will. His Spirit is liberty. He has told us that we need to choose this day whom we will serve. Why?

Because He wants us to come to Him of our own free will. That's how His power can fully change our lives.

He isn't pro abortion however. First, He has said thou shalt not murder. However the verses you just quote show Him providing laws and penalties for harming the unborn. You don't penalize something you support.

Of course He is pro choice. He gave us our free will. His Spirit is liberty. He has told us that we need to choose this day whom we will serve. Why?

Because He wants us to come to Him of our own free will. That's how His power can fully change our lives.

He isn't pro abortion however. First, He has said thou shalt not murder. However the verses you just quote show Him providing laws and penalties for harming the unborn. You don't penalize something you support.

Dunno what Bible you read (actually I do heh) but God is in fact perfectly ok with abortion and killing babies. Because when God kills it's never murder. Women, children, babies in the womb, all perfectly justified to kill when God says to do so.

"Abortion:

Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God’s intervention. “Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. . .Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.” Clearly Hosea desires that the people of Ephraim can no longer have children. God of course obeys by making all their unborn children miscarry. Is not terminating a pregnancy unnaturally “abortion”?

Numbers 5:11-21 The description of a bizarre, brutal and abusive ritual to be performed on a wife SUSPECTED of adultery. This is considered to be an induced abortion to rid a woman of another man’s child.

Numbers 31:17 (Moses) “Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.” In other words: women that might be pregnant, which clearly is abortion for the fetus.

Hosea 13:16 God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and the “their women with child shall be ripped up”. Once again this god kills the unborn, including their pregnant mothers.

2 Kings 15:16 God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah (aka Tiphsah) to be “ripped open”. And the Christians have the audacity to say god is pro-life. How and the hell is it that Christians can read passages where God allows pregnant women to be murdered, yet still claim abortion is wrong?"
God s Not Pro-Life

Fat Retardo doesn't understand there's no endorsement to abort a baby or the simple fact that there is a NT that shoots his weak argument down.

A lot of Christian believe that God is pro life. God is pro choice and the Bible proves it. It doesn't take much to rub God the wrong way to the point he will go off on a killing spree and God will kill human fetuses in the blink of an eye.

The trolls will come here and toss out insults but the rest of you who believe that abortion is a sin have ample opportunity to find convincing scripture that shows that God disapproves of abortion. When you can't try to remain civil and try not to lie and distort. Stick with the facts.

- Fat Bastardo -

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. --Exodus 21:22-23

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

So the state should embrace abortion because God wishes it?

Are we a theocracy now?

Dunno what Bible you read (actually I do heh) but God is in fact perfectly ok with abortion and killing babies. Because when God kills it's never murder. Women, children, babies in the womb, all perfectly justified to kill when God says to do so.
Well, if you are going to make your argument with the Bible you need to understand that in the Bible God is considered the author of life and can take it any way, any time. The genesis flood wiped out almost everybody too.

But here's another one that never heard of the New Testament.

Well, if you are going to make your argument with the Bible you need to understand that in the Bible God is considered the author of life and can take it any way, any time. The genesis flood wiped out almost everybody too.

I've heard of it, ran out of toilet paper once and found it very useful.

- Fat Bastardo -

So the state should embrace abortion because God wishes it?

Are we a theocracy now?

If we followed progressive logic we need to quickly ban abortion or we are having religion forced on us.

I recommend reading books to burning, defacing, and destroying them

Books are dangerous, just like flags.

Burn them all!!!!

So do I. Can't know something's worthless if you never read it.

Books are dangerous, just like flags.

Burn them all!!!!

Knowledge can be dangerous. At least to totalitarianism trying to subject people.

And yet so many people act like they do.

Like the Book of Mormon. So many people don't bother to read it or actually look at the evidence before dismissing it. The Bible is identical. Most are completely ignorant of it.

And yet these books have changed lives. People have died for them.

It seems to me that should make uninteresting enough to seriously try to understand them.

Btw using books instead of tp is probably not very sanitary

Truly amazing the lengths these people will go to try and rationalize abortion,they drag out the bible and misinterpret every example they toss up,the real hoot is they themselves don't believe in a god,so why do they think dragging religion into the conversation has an once of credibility?

This is just common sense and a small measure of humanity,everyone of these pro death people were in fact just what they claim to not be human,truly truly astounding logic.

And yet so many people act like they do.

Like the Book of Mormon. So many people don't bother to read it or actually look at the evidence before dismissing it. The Bible is identical. Most are completely ignorant of it.

And yet these books have changed lives. People have died for them.

It seems to me that should make uninteresting enough to seriously try to understand them.

Btw using books instead of tp is probably not very sanitary

Last time I gave serious thought to BoM was when Romney ran. Since he lost understanding his faith ceased to be a priority. LDS now occupies the sasme place in my thoughts Hinduism does. I'm aware of it, kinda curious about it, but not knowing any Mormons or Hindus in my daily life not hugely motivated to read up on it.

I see no reason to resort to any scriptural writing in the evaluation of abortion

Forum List

Back