Salon: The Iran Deal Is A Disaster–And Obama Is To Blame!!!!

I think the most hilarious and revealing excuse made by the radical left is that they had to use paper money because there is no bank connections between the two countries.

Glad they admit that, there is a reason there are no connections, because it is against the law to do what they circumvented. But I suppose Comey will say they didn't have the intent to circumvent the law or that they were too stupid to know that they were.

So 6 months after the 400 million payment you guys finally notice it happened...another duh moment...
From the most transparent administration we have ever known eh ? Anyone who trust this regime has his or her head to far up their butt's that it isn't even funny.
You think they got the stash of cash from petty cash?
. Who knows, and you don't know either. Funny when it comes to America we're always broke, but then we find money for some of the most strangest of things. Could have been petty cash (no record of).

They are taking it from our grandchildren.
I don't have any grand kids so they didn't get anything here..

So 6 months after the 400 million payment you guys finally notice it happened...another duh moment...
From the most transparent administration we have ever known eh ? Anyone who trust this regime has his or her head to far up their butt's that it isn't even funny.
. Who knows, and you don't know either. Funny when it comes to America we're always broke, but then we find money for some of the most strangest of things. Could have been petty cash (no record of).

The world thanks you. :D

Not when they smell yours...

Not when they smell yours...

Attacking family, low blow even for a flaming gay liberal.

Forum List

Back