Salesforce Is Helping Employees Get Out Of Indiana

Legislature just appropriated $50,000 to add stronger springs to the exit doors.

Then when the door hits the migrants in the ass on the way out it'll knock 'em clean across two additional states!

Salesforce is stepping up its opposition to Indiana’s controversial religious-freedom law.

The cloud computing company said Wednesday it is helping employees who are uncomfortable with the law, which allows business owners to discriminate against LGBT people, transfer out of the state.

“I just got an email on the way to the studio from another employee who said, ‘Look, I don’t feel comfortable living in this state any more, you have to move me out,’” CEO Marc Benioff, who helped lead a corporate boycott against Indiana last week, told CNN’s Poppy Harlow. “I gave him a $50,000 relocation package and said, ‘Great, you’re clear to go.’”

Salesforce confirmed that it has helped several workers arrange plans to leave Indiana.

"Our employees in Indy started a grassroots effort that led us to take a stand against this law," Scott McCorkle, chief executive of the company's Indianapolis-based marketing cloud division, said in a statement to The Huffington Post on Thursday. "As a result of this law, a few employees have asked to relocate and we supported those requests. This is not unusual for Salesforce."

More: Salesforce Is Helping Employees Get Out Of Indiana

Wow, companies like Salesforce are helping to restore my faith in capitalism.

Why is it OK for these people to have their freedom to move out because they are uncomfortable, but it is not OK for Religious Business owners to have their freedom that is also uncomfortable to them?

Salesforce is stepping up its opposition to Indiana’s controversial religious-freedom law.

The cloud computing company said Wednesday it is helping employees who are uncomfortable with the law, which allows business owners to discriminate against LGBT people, transfer out of the state.

“I just got an email on the way to the studio from another employee who said, ‘Look, I don’t feel comfortable living in this state any more, you have to move me out,’” CEO Marc Benioff, who helped lead a corporate boycott against Indiana last week, told CNN’s Poppy Harlow. “I gave him a $50,000 relocation package and said, ‘Great, you’re clear to go.’”

Salesforce confirmed that it has helped several workers arrange plans to leave Indiana.

"Our employees in Indy started a grassroots effort that led us to take a stand against this law," Scott McCorkle, chief executive of the company's Indianapolis-based marketing cloud division, said in a statement to The Huffington Post on Thursday. "As a result of this law, a few employees have asked to relocate and we supported those requests. This is not unusual for Salesforce."

Why is it OK for these people to have their freedom to move out because they are uncomfortable, but it is not OK for Religious Business owners to have their freedom that is also uncomfortable to them?

It's called "equality"...

No it isn't.
It's giving rights for one side and taking away the rights of another.

No it isn't.
It's giving rights for one side and taking away the rights of another.

Please explain - while keeping "secular" government in mind...

Forum List

Back