Salesforce Is Helping Employees Get Out Of Indiana

Salesforce has yet to turn a profit but manages to pay its CEO, Benioff, over THREE MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!!

Meanwhile, the scumbag has no problem doing business in China --

The Hypocrisy of Marc Benioff Co. The American Conservative

China isn’t just a place that tortures people for their religious beliefs. There’s the running over peaceful protesters with tanks, forced abortions under China’s one child policy, and the fact they send people to labor camps for tweeting jokes about the government.

A couple of days ago, the Daily Beast reported on the gay rights situation in China.Excerpt:

Edge:
People, dimocraps are just simply the scum of the earth. They simply are.

Know what's going on with this? Money.

They're getting free Air time with their pronouncements.

It's like the scumbags RIGHT AFTER 9/11 going on TV and announcing they were going to give money to the 9/11 survivors.

They got their names out there but no money was ever seen.

It's scum like that who populate the dimocrap party.

Salesforce has yet to turn a profit but manages to pay its CEO, Benioff, over THREE MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!!

China isn’t just a place that tortures people for their religious beliefs. There’s the running over peaceful protesters with tanks, forced abortions under China’s one child policy, and the fact they send people to labor camps for tweeting jokes about the government.

A couple of days ago, the Daily Beast reported on the gay rights situation in China.Excerpt:

Edge:

It's like the scumbags RIGHT AFTER 9/11 going on TV and announcing they were going to give money to the 9/11 survivors.

And check this out... Apple, who made a fuss over this non-issue, has more stores in Tehran than in all of Indiana... you know, Tehran.. .where they hang gays.

Ah the left.... gay rights and nuclear non-proliferation is good... so they help a country that executes gays get nukes.

Yep, there it is.

Edge:

they are just another phony fraud..they're probably hoping more for the attention it's getting them...losers

The PC Police must love the fact that the good people of Indiana may be hurt by this whole episode.

That's how zealots are -- collateral damage is just a part of the war.

Well, let's think about this for a second.

The "good people of Indiana" elected those yahoos to begin with, you know, the yahoos who enacted that shitty law that is designed to discriminate against a very specific group of people.

That's why we have representative Democracy embedded within the framework of a Republic, both nationally and at the state level: to speak for the "people".

So, yeah, "the good people" of Indiana may take a hit for this. They can, however, make their discomfort known the next time at the ballot box.

See how that works?

Salesforce is stepping up its opposition to Indiana’s controversial religious-freedom law.

The cloud computing company said Wednesday it is helping employees who are uncomfortable with the law, which allows business owners to discriminate against LGBT people, transfer out of the state.

“I just got an email on the way to the studio from another employee who said, ‘Look, I don’t feel comfortable living in this state any more, you have to move me out,’” CEO Marc Benioff, who helped lead a corporate boycott against Indiana last week, told CNN’s Poppy Harlow. “I gave him a $50,000 relocation package and said, ‘Great, you’re clear to go.’”

Salesforce confirmed that it has helped several workers arrange plans to leave Indiana.

"Our employees in Indy started a grassroots effort that led us to take a stand against this law," Scott McCorkle, chief executive of the company's Indianapolis-based marketing cloud division, said in a statement to The Huffington Post on Thursday. "As a result of this law, a few employees have asked to relocate and we supported those requests. This is not unusual for Salesforce."

More: Salesforce Is Helping Employees Get Out Of Indiana

Wow, companies like Salesforce are helping to restore my faith in capitalism.
LOL! Soon there will be no gays left to refuse service to....maybe that was the plan all along.

Salesforce is stepping up its opposition to Indiana’s controversial religious-freedom law.

The cloud computing company said Wednesday it is helping employees who are uncomfortable with the law, which allows business owners to discriminate against LGBT people, transfer out of the state.

“I just got an email on the way to the studio from another employee who said, ‘Look, I don’t feel comfortable living in this state any more, you have to move me out,’” CEO Marc Benioff, who helped lead a corporate boycott against Indiana last week, told CNN’s Poppy Harlow. “I gave him a $50,000 relocation package and said, ‘Great, you’re clear to go.’”

Salesforce confirmed that it has helped several workers arrange plans to leave Indiana.

"Our employees in Indy started a grassroots effort that led us to take a stand against this law," Scott McCorkle, chief executive of the company's Indianapolis-based marketing cloud division, said in a statement to The Huffington Post on Thursday. "As a result of this law, a few employees have asked to relocate and we supported those requests. This is not unusual for Salesforce."

More: Salesforce Is Helping Employees Get Out Of Indiana

Wow, companies like Salesforce are helping to restore my faith in capitalism.
LOL! Soon there will be no gays left to refuse service to....maybe that was the plan all along.

Gee. who knew that was all it would take?

:lol:

There is a very good reason why Salesforce isn't growing profit. Apparently you NaziCons have financial background.

Salesforce.com has been growing its top line at an average 35% annual clip over the last five years or so, far above the industry average. It's bottom-line, however, has remained in the red. The company issued revenue growth guidance above 30% during its latest earnings call. Salesforce.com enjoys the same equivocations as Amazon, and its investors don't seem to mind the lack of profits as long as it keeps growing its revenue briskly.

More: Why It's So Hard for Salesforce.com to Make a Profit

Okay, give us some "credible" proof.

Try "Google" it's all over it.

I did - but didn't find anything. Help me out...

You didn't look, you don't know how to Google, put the pipe down

Please stop lying and slandering Salesforce.

I didn't and I will soon make you look like a fool again and you will respond with your usual "funny" when you get cut off at your knees. I guarantee it

Such bloody imagery. You seem angry. Incapable of concentrating on the OP?

Sure looks like it.

Here, here is the OP:

Salesforce Is Helping Employees Get Out Of Indiana

Any questions?

The PC Police must love the fact that the good people of Indiana may be hurt by this whole episode.

That's how zealots are -- collateral damage is just a part of the war.

Well, let's think about this for a second.

The "good people of Indiana" elected those yahoos to begin with, you know, the yahoos who enacted that shitty law that is designed to discriminate against a very specific group of people.

That's why we have representative Democracy embedded within the framework of a Republic, both nationally and at the state level: to speak for the "people".

So, yeah, "the good people" of Indiana may take a hit for this. They can, however, make their discomfort known the next time at the ballot box.

See how that works?
Gosh! Really? Is that how that works?

Well, good. After the good people have suffered their discomfort at the hands of the PC Police, of course.

The cloud computing company said Wednesday it is helping employees who are uncomfortable with the law, which allows business owners to discriminate against LGBT people, transfer out of the state..

Why, when 82% of their customers want protection for Christians from having to enable/participate in gay marriage: Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings Page 831 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

When are Apple and SFDC going to stop doing business in Saudi Arabia?

Just wondering.

Just wondering.

What does that have to do with America?

I'm just wondering about the true ideological agenda here.

Which is worse: some random pizza parlor in Indiana refusing to cater a hypothetical gay wedding or the State of Saudi Arabia actually beheading gays?

Just wondering.

Which is worse: some random pizza parlor in Indiana refusing to cater a hypothetical gay wedding or the State of Saudi Arabia actually beheading gays?

Well, there are remedies for LGBTs in America - but what do you propose in Saudi Arabia?

Just wondering.

Well, there are remedies for LGBTs in America - but what do you propose in Saudi Arabia?

I propose that the Big Government Crony businesses that are using their clout to intimidate a family owned pizza parlor have the BALLS to pull their business out of Saudi Arabia and other countries where being gay is AGAINST THE LAW.

Thread has been cleaned of Flame Zone content, warnings have been given - discuss the topic, not each others relative intelligence.

Forum List

Back