Saints!

Suck it, Xotoxi.

HM35.jpg

The only thing better than watching The Pats lose tonight is watching them lose to The Colts later on. This is a beautiful thing here tonight. My fantasy football stud Pierre Thomas is gonna bust a big one! Go Saints! Hey? Atleast geauxtohell and I have something in common? ;)

28627221511.jpg
~BH

This game is over.

Oh, and BH ... you're Colts are still going nowhere in the playoffs.

This game is over.

Oh, and BH ... you're Colts are still going nowhere in the playoffs.

A-15, You are as delusional as those former players on NFL Network who were all hATING and bouncing on the Texans nUTsACKs all week long prior to Sunday brother? Your Pats have been exposed! You lost way too many top veterans on Defense. hERO Mayo ain't gonna cut it, atleast not yet. You are smarter than that. I know, I know, It's hard to swallow, but I respect your confidence anyway my friend.

39056133151.jpg
~BH

I will cheer for the Red Sox, the Bruins, even the Celtics because of Larry Legend (unless they are playing the Pacers) but I could NEVER bring myself to cheer for the hated Pats.

It was a pleasure to watch those last few minutes before the half. But Art15 is right, 14 points down is nothing, just ask Peyton Manning!

I will cheer for the Red Sox, the Bruins, even the Celtics because of Larry Legend (unless they are playing the Pacers) but I could NEVER bring myself to cheer for the hated Pats.

It was a pleasure to watch those last few minutes before the half. But Art15 is right, 14 points down is nothing, just ask Peyton Manning!

Without a doubt, this game is far from over. ~BH

28627221511.jpg

Forum List

Back