Saints!

Damn!

I didn't expect this kind of game at all. I guess I can go to bed now at least, since I know the outcome.

No Peyton saving heroics for the Pats tonight.

man Brees is nice tonight.

Must be tough to call this game tho with Drew Brees's dick in these announcers mouth

man Brees is nice tonight.

Must be tough to call this game tho with Drew Brees's dick in these announcers mouth

Oh please, who should they be sucking up to tonight, Tom Brady?

It's the nature of the game Andrew. Just like they suck up to Peyton or now Vince Young, when you're hot you're hot.

Those 3 are the 3 hottest quarterbacks right now, along with Brett Favre.

The game was over back when I said it was.

And BH ... dude the Pats got smoked tonight by a better team. Two weeks ago they gave away a game to an inferior team. I don't want to hear any crying come January when the Colts get their asses handed to them and I remind you that I told you so.

Crown the Saints.

viking-tux.png

And that's all I got to say aboot that.

Well, that was a fun game to watch. The Saints have been good all year, but that was awesome. I don't know if they'll be that good in the future, but I am glad I was able to catch this one.

I am really glad for the city. You can tell how fired up everyone is. To think, after Katrina it was rumored that Benson was trying to move the team.

I was also impressed with how fired up the team. They are obviously hungry.

They. Could. Go. All. The. Way!

Or not.

Either way, they are fun to watch.

The game was over back when I said it was.

And BH ... dude the Pats got smoked tonight by a better team. Two weeks ago they gave away a game to an inferior team. I don't want to hear any crying come January when the Colts get their asses handed to them and I remind you that I told you so.

Crown the Saints.

pIPE dREAMS bROTHER! nOTHING bUT pIPE dREAMS! ~BH

smiley_bong.gif

28141727341.jpg

I loved it. Billicheat dejected and confused and Brady a loser. The Saints are a very good team. This game looked like a bunch of young energetic kids were playing a bunch of old men from New England. I thought for sure Billicheat would storm off the field before the game was over, as he did in his last SB loss. Great Game!

I'm watching this New Orleans v Washington game, and there have been two very bad booth reviews that went against the Redskins, as well as a blown call on an intentional grounding when the refs did charge a down to the Saints. All of these have had a major effect on the game.

If I believed in conspiracy theories, I would have thought this game was bought.

I'm watching this New Orleans v Washington game, and there have been two very bad booth reviews that went against the Redskins, as well as a blown call on an intentional grounding when the refs did charge a down to the Saints. All of these have had a major effect on the game.

If I believed in conspiracy theories, I would have thought this game was bought.

Nah. We're not the Yankees.

Nah. We're not the Yankees.

I sort of see it as a bit of make-up after all the bad breaks that have gone against the Saints over the years.

Forum List

Back