saints/chiefs the REAL winners.same as always,cheatriots get the calls,their opponent does not

Status
Not open for further replies.
off topic for a minute,sealybobo this is funny as hell.that asshole motherfucker mark davis who has spit on the faces of the oakland fans,he told the city of oakland they would not play there this season if the city sued them,

Report: Raiders go CRAWLING back to Oakland, resume talks to play in Coliseum for 2019 season

https://www.yahoo.com/…/report-raiders-go-crawling-back-oak…

.well that of course IS happening right now but get this,they have been told by levi stadium where the niners play and where davis had HIS eyes set on to play this year,been told by them,they are not welcome so he is crawling back to oakland with his tail between his legs and begging them to let him play there again this year.comedy gold.that is priceless:abgg2q.jpg:

oh and it gets even better.the vegas stadium is behind schedule so it WONT be ready for the 2020 season like it was planned and the raiders will have to play ANOTHER year in oakland after this season.:haha::iyfyus.jpg: i kept saying this vegas stadium plan has so many holes in it and is the worst idea in sports history and these facts are backing me up.:iyfyus.jpg: mark davis gave the oakland fans the middle finger and yet he expects them to support them when they come back this year/:haha: the oakland fans stopped showing up for games in the second hlaf last year,expect THIS year for the stadium to look like a ghosttown the same way st louis stadium always looked like in the 20 years they were there other than the greatest show on turf days.:haha::lmao::laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

that was one of the main reasons rams owner stan kroneke wanted the hell out of dodge because the fan support the majority of their years there was HORRIBLE.:abgg2q.jpg:

yeah you cant even enjoy college football either cause it ALSO is rigged just as much as the pros.Only difference is the players are not involved.Not all NFL players are involved of course just a few in the know how,the coachs and quarterbacks they know have no conscience such as brady and matt whats his name for the falcons.

well we know to avoid high school football in those three states anyways if we want to watch a fairly officiated high school game. you are cso correct,the ONLY way you can enjoy a football game now and see one that is FAIRLY officiated,is go to a high school game and watch one of their games.

there is ONE time you CAN watch an NFL game and enjoy it knowing its not fixed. a friend of mine is a die hard raiders fan and he has all of the raiders games from 1978 on. he even mas many of their pre season games. the one time i watched raider games on a consistant basis was when rich gannon was their qb because a here in kc,a guy i know was friends with him so i wanted him to do well since i KINDA had a connection to rich gannon. He worked wit the chiefs and he always told gannon while he was backup for the chiefs-Be patient rich,you'll get your chance someday to be a starter.and sure enough,he was right.

anyways back when gannon was the raiders QB,i watched them all the time and have a lot of their preseaon game son tape. i watch these pre seaon games and the refs NEVER made any outright bad calls that gave the game to the other team,that should not a be a surprise in the least because nobody bets on pre season games,there is not any money riding on pre season games so who WOULD bet on a pre season game? thats just foolish. but its the ONLY time in the NFL you will see ever NFL games get officiated fairly.for en entire game anyways.

you wont see a moment like in the playoff games against your Lions and the cowboys a few years ago when your Lions so much got screwed by the refs where pass interference was rightfully called against one of the cowboys defenders but the ref picked up the yellow flag and said there was NO PASS INTERFERENCE even though the replays CLEARLY showed him MUGGING the Lions reciever.

It was about that time when i finally started to see the light that these games are fixed down to the wire.I mean the hing about that which was such bullshit was the corrupt refs did not even give an explanation to WHY they picked up the flag or WHY it was not pass interference.:rolleyes:

see the refs rigged that game for your Lions to lose because the country would not find it exciting to see a no name quarterback named Matthew stafford play against Aaoron Rogers and the packers other than packer and Lion fans of course like yourself.Outside of detriot,nobody would be interested so the rating would dip dramtically. the dallas cowbosy are AMERICAS team after all,For americans,thats MUCH more exciting to see a game with americans team the cowboys go up against the green bay packers.

same with last years AFC playoff game against the jags when the refs went out of their way to rig that game for the pats to go to the superbowl as they always do. it would have been MUCH LESS exciting for americas to tune in to the superbowl and see a small market team like jacksonville and a no mane quarterback that is not a household name in Blake Bortles playing in the superbowl vs a MUCH larger market in boston and a household name in tom brady playing in the superbowl.bigger market,bigger name bigger ratings,how anybody cant see the obvious for WHY these games are fixed and the NFL goes out of their way to make sure the pats are in the superbowl year after year,,that big money is involved,they are beyond help.:rolleyes:

in this day and age with partity,you dont have such a great home record and make it to superbowl year after year UNLESS of course,you have the refs in your pockets.:rolleyes:

Have those player's names that have claimed the NFL is rigged? You told us there were some that admitted it, you are lying, aren't you.
On another note. Are you guys gonna watch the alliance of America football tomorrow? San Diego fleet vs San Antonio commanders.

It would be great if they had some guys we knew playing. Megaton comeback? Randy moss. Barry Sanders tony Romo ray rice. Tim tebow

Or have guys who feel they should have made it in the nfl and have something to prove. I’m sure there will be a lot of this.

Maybe it will be a more interesting minor league system. Baseball, basketball and hockey minor leagues suck. This might be interesting. Guys who shine get called up to the nfl.

Why do you give a care it’s all rigged according to your best ass buddy rams fan, does he like of you when he Rams you?
I just think it’s really naive of you to be so sure the nfl is not rigged. Looks rigged to me.

You sound like an atheist. So sure there is no god. How do they know? They don’t. Neither do you about rigged football.

Who’s in on it? How does it work? I don’t know. I also know magic isn’t real but I don’t know how they do those tricks.

It's called denial mode and being afraid of the truth.:biggrin:

same way you both are that there is no difference in the two parties,that they are one in the same.:abgg2q.jpg:

He digs himself a grave deeper and deeper everytime he opens his mouth.LOL

you SPANKED him especially on the part of you know that magic does not exist but you dont know how they do those tricks.:2up::beer:

Got the names? You said you did, you lied and now you doubled down.

He owned nothing because neither of you can back up your lies. Speaking of being owned looks like rightwinger has done it to you AGAIN! Lol!

NFL corruption. The Patriots are a cheating team? Have the refs in their back pocket? Granted, they were caught ONCE clearly going beyond the pale of what is ordinarily considered fair. The second time it was less clear just what went on. But I wonder: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE that only the Patriots are cheating? Is Belichick or Brady bribing or paying someone off? If so, someone would have leaked it by now. And if THEY can cheat, then how is it that no other team can?

Of course, if ONE team cheats, then others do as well. If one team CAN cheat so can others as well. How is it that with all the SCRUTINY being on watching every little thing the Pats do, they continue to get away with it? Or is it possibly they simply AREN'T cheating, and all of this just a comfortable alibi for sore losers to use for sensationalism, story and excuse? More likely, there is more cheating, incompetence and game rigging going on ACROSS THE LEAGUE than anyone involved cares to admit. One thing is clear, if nothing else, NO amount of cheating can explain the Pats sensational 17 year dynasty without allowing for an awful lot of erudite coaching and playing acumen!

Bobobrainless is really that stupid.

Only college and pro football is rigged. No one is betting on high school football.

Actually in Texas and Oklahoma and Alabama even high school football is rigged. It's like big time down there. They don't have pro games to go to so it's a big deal to go watch the Friday football games in Hooterville. And yes the mafia has corrupted those refs and coaches too.

Oh it's true. It's damn true.

Hell even in PA the game is rigged

McKeesport High football fans sign petition, say championship game was rigged

The controversy centers on two calls by officials near the end of regulation. First, a referee called a holding penalty on one McKeesport player when another Tiger intercepted a West Allegheny pass on the opposite side of the field.

A short time later, West Allegheny attempted a 50-yard field goal but missed the kick. They got a second chance, 15 yards closer, when an official called McKeesport for roughing the kicker. The second field goal attempt was good, forcing the game into overtime, and West Allegheny won after making a two-point conversion after a touchdown.

Sound familiar?

yeah you cant even enjoy college football either cause it ALSO is rigged just as much as the pros.Only difference is the players are not involved.Not all NFL players are involved of course just a few in the know how,the coachs and quarterbacks they know have no conscience such as brady and matt whats his name for the falcons.

well we know to avoid high school football in those three states anyways if we want to watch a fairly officiated high school game. you are cso correct,the ONLY way you can enjoy a football game now and see one that is FAIRLY officiated,is go to a high school game and watch one of their games.

there is ONE time you CAN watch an NFL game and enjoy it knowing its not fixed. a friend of mine is a die hard raiders fan and he has all of the raiders games from 1978 on. he even mas many of their pre season games. the one time i watched raider games on a consistant basis was when rich gannon was their qb because a here in kc,a guy i know was friends with him so i wanted him to do well since i KINDA had a connection to rich gannon. He worked wit the chiefs and he always told gannon while he was backup for the chiefs-Be patient rich,you'll get your chance someday to be a starter.and sure enough,he was right.

anyways back when gannon was the raiders QB,i watched them all the time and have a lot of their preseaon game son tape. i watch these pre seaon games and the refs NEVER made any outright bad calls that gave the game to the other team,that should not a be a surprise in the least because nobody bets on pre season games,there is not any money riding on pre season games so who WOULD bet on a pre season game? thats just foolish. but its the ONLY time in the NFL you will see ever NFL games get officiated fairly.for en entire game anyways.

you wont see a moment like in the playoff games against your Lions and the cowboys a few years ago when your Lions so much got screwed by the refs where pass interference was rightfully called against one of the cowboys defenders but the ref picked up the yellow flag and said there was NO PASS INTERFERENCE even though the replays CLEARLY showed him MUGGING the Lions reciever.

It was about that time when i finally started to see the light that these games are fixed down to the wire.I mean the hing about that which was such bullshit was the corrupt refs did not even give an explanation to WHY they picked up the flag or WHY it was not pass interference.:rolleyes:

see the refs rigged that game for your Lions to lose because the country would not find it exciting to see a no name quarterback named Matthew stafford play against Aaoron Rogers and the packers other than packer and Lion fans of course like yourself.Outside of detriot,nobody would be interested so the rating would dip dramtically. the dallas cowbosy are AMERICAS team after all,For americans,thats MUCH more exciting to see a game with americans team the cowboys go up against the green bay packers.

same with last years AFC playoff game against the jags when the refs went out of their way to rig that game for the pats to go to the superbowl as they always do. it would have been MUCH LESS exciting for americas to tune in to the superbowl and see a small market team like jacksonville and a no mane quarterback that is not a household name in Blake Bortles playing in the superbowl vs a MUCH larger market in boston and a household name in tom brady playing in the superbowl.bigger market,bigger name bigger ratings,how anybody cant see the obvious for WHY these games are fixed and the NFL goes out of their way to make sure the pats are in the superbowl year after year,,that big money is involved,they are beyond help.:rolleyes:

in this day and age with partity,you dont have such a great home record and make it to superbowl year after year UNLESS of course,you have the refs in your pockets.:rolleyes:

Have those player's names that have claimed the NFL is rigged? You told us there were some that admitted it, you are lying, aren't you.
On another note. Are you guys gonna watch the alliance of America football tomorrow? San Diego fleet vs San Antonio commanders.

It would be great if they had some guys we knew playing. Megaton comeback? Randy moss. Barry Sanders tony Romo ray rice. Tim tebow

Or have guys who feel they should have made it in the nfl and have something to prove. I’m sure there will be a lot of this.

Maybe it will be a more interesting minor league system. Baseball, basketball and hockey minor leagues suck. This might be interesting. Guys who shine get called up to the nfl.

yeah that league would be worth taking a look into.It cant be corrupt to the extremes the NFL is. the thing that i am glad about that league being created is st louis and san diego have a football team to enjoy again,:thup: dont know why an owner would want to play in st louis though. when the team is horrible,the fans always abondom them.Not so with san diego though,those fans really got the shaft,that was not right that they lost the chargers,they have always supported them in the lean years when they were horrible. i say screw the NFL.lets give this league a chance.
Sounds like this new league is exactly what I thought it would be. A breeding ground for the nfl. Qb’s who have some nfl experience. Guys trying to prove themselves.

So winning means something. Playing well means something. These guys have something to prove.

Andomicum sue doesn’t care. He’s too rich to give a fuck.

NFL corruption. The Patriots are a cheating team? Have the refs in their back pocket? Granted, they were caught ONCE clearly going beyond the pale of what is ordinarily considered fair. The second time it was less clear just what went on. But I wonder: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE that only the Patriots are cheating? Is Belichick or Brady bribing or paying someone off? If so, someone would have leaked it by now. And if THEY can cheat, then how is it that no other team can?

Of course, if ONE team cheats, then others do as well. If one team CAN cheat so can others as well. How is it that with all the SCRUTINY being on watching every little thing the Pats do, they continue to get away with it? Or is it possibly they simply AREN'T cheating, and all of this just a comfortable alibi for sore losers to use for sensationalism, story and excuse? More likely, there is more cheating, incompetence and game rigging going on ACROSS THE LEAGUE than anyone involved cares to admit. One thing is clear, if nothing else, NO amount of cheating can explain the Pats sensational 17 year dynasty without allowing for an awful lot of erudite coaching and playing acumen!
See this attitude is bad and spreading from trump to sports.

When trump breaks the law they say hillary did too. That’s not a defense. And unless you caught another team you don’t get to assume if the patriots got caught then everyone else must cheat too.

No, only the patriots cheat. Or they’re the only ones to get caught red handed. Stain on this legacy

Why do you give a care it’s all rigged according to your best ass buddy rams fan, does he like of you when he Rams you?
I just think it’s really naive of you to be so sure the nfl is not rigged. Looks rigged to me.

You sound like an atheist. So sure there is no god. How do they know? They don’t. Neither do you about rigged football.

Who’s in on it? How does it work? I don’t know. I also know magic isn’t real but I don’t know how they do those tricks.

same way you both are that there is no difference in the two parties,that they are one in the same.:abgg2q.jpg:

you SPANKED him especially on the part of you know that magic does not exist but you dont know how they do those tricks.:2up::beer:

He owned nothing because neither of you can back up your lies. Speaking of being owned looks like rightwinger has done it to you AGAIN! Lol!
The enquirer pays exclusive rights to their stories then shelves them.

You would think that’s crazy but that’s what the national enquirer did for trump to help him win the election.

Bobobrainless is literally as stupid as a dry lump of shit.
Are you sure you are a teacher? Shit can’t be stupid. That’s like saying you’re as smart as a rock. A rock has no intelligence. You’re as smart as a fish. That’s more like it.

Only college and pro football is rigged. No one is betting on high school football.

Actually in Texas and Oklahoma and Alabama even high school football is rigged. It's like big time down there. They don't have pro games to go to so it's a big deal to go watch the Friday football games in Hooterville. And yes the mafia has corrupted those refs and coaches too.

Oh it's true. It's damn true.

Hell even in PA the game is rigged

McKeesport High football fans sign petition, say championship game was rigged

The controversy centers on two calls by officials near the end of regulation. First, a referee called a holding penalty on one McKeesport player when another Tiger intercepted a West Allegheny pass on the opposite side of the field.

A short time later, West Allegheny attempted a 50-yard field goal but missed the kick. They got a second chance, 15 yards closer, when an official called McKeesport for roughing the kicker. The second field goal attempt was good, forcing the game into overtime, and West Allegheny won after making a two-point conversion after a touchdown.

Sound familiar?

yeah that league would be worth taking a look into.It cant be corrupt to the extremes the NFL is. the thing that i am glad about that league being created is st louis and san diego have a football team to enjoy again,:thup: dont know why an owner would want to play in st louis though. when the team is horrible,the fans always abondom them.Not so with san diego though,those fans really got the shaft,that was not right that they lost the chargers,they have always supported them in the lean years when they were horrible. i say screw the NFL.lets give this league a chance.
Sounds like this new league is exactly what I thought it would be. A breeding ground for the nfl. Qb’s who have some nfl experience. Guys trying to prove themselves.

So winning means something. Playing well means something. These guys have something to prove.

Andomicum sue doesn’t care. He’s too rich to give a fuck.

Got those names? Still waiting, just a real stupid lie that no one can back up because rams fan lied and it is all because rightwinger owns his ass.

The enquirer pays exclusive rights to their stories then shelves them.

You would think that’s crazy but that’s what the national enquirer did for trump to help him win the election.

So you have proof the Enquirer shelves them? It seems like one good lie needs another lie.

When trump breaks the law they say hillary did too. That’s not a defense. And unless you caught another team you don’t get to assume if the patriots got caught then everyone else must cheat too.

No, only the patriots cheat. Or they’re the only ones to get caught red handed. Stain on this legacy

dude if you cant leave trump and HITLERY out of the thread i might as well ask it to be closed which i MIGHT anyways since you seem to be here ONLY to feed the trolls like unkotore and pooper and football season is over anyways.. here i brought up two informative posts with fair questions to it as well addressed to YOU and you did not talk about them cause you been so busy feeding a certain troll.

saints/chiefs the REAL winners.same as always,cheatriots get the calls,their opponent does not

dude if you cant leave trump and HITLERY out of the thread i might as well ask it to be closed which i MIGHT anyways since you seem to be here ONLY to feed the trolls like unkotore and pooper and football season is over anyways.. here i brought up two informative posts with fair questions to it as well addressed to YOU and you did not talk about them cause you been so busy feeding a certain troll.

So any names yet you losing liar. It seems that rightwinger has you by the short hairs! That guy is owning you badly even to this day!!! LOL!!!

LA Rim Job has GOT to be a Hillary voter.

He sure falls for BS, that’s for sure. He is one of the biggest liars on this site, he has failed when asked to give us names. He is a joke, and a moron. Unless he produces names he is full of shit.
He is no hillary voter. He votes with unkotare. I’m the hillary voter.

Anyways, did you know coach belechek was a high school lacrosse coach here in Michigan? Then he somehow got a job as an assistant coach with the lions.

This is an amazing story. How did he get these opportunities? He must have been one hell of a lacrosse coach. Or maybe he knew someone in the lions organization or maybe he knows someone somewhere in the nfl. Regardless of how, he must have been a great assistant coach on the lions. I wonder where he went from there. I would love to see a ESPN 30 for 30 on his story.

thats comedy gold that pooper claims I am the one that lies.:abgg2q.jpg::haha::laughing0301::lmao: Like clockwork same as all brady ass kissers,he proves he has reading comprehension problems getting desperate saying I am a HITLERY lover.same as you.:iyfyus.jpg: oh and how you can live with yourself and look in the mirror after saying that,you're not a true american and dont belong in america same as pooper,unkotore and the rest of the cheatriot apologists are true americsans that belong here either the fatc they have no moroals or consince to cheer on a bunch of cheaters and liarsdude.:no_text11:

whats all this babble about names? if he was not such a lazy ass and afraid of the truth like all cheatriot apologists are he would read the links we have posted here and watch all the videos the fact i posted one where Goddel HIMSELF came right out and said in one of them the league was there to protect brady and the games are rigged to make him look good:lmao::laughing0301:.He needs to look in the mirror when calling someone a liar and moron . PLUS he has alzheimers diseace because when alex was here,he posted MANY articles of former NFL players that said he was a cheater:laughing0301:

.He can easily look up all of alex's threads and view them for himself for the proof but he wont do that of course since he has not even looked at ONE of my videos or links we have posted. :lmao::laughing0301::cuckoo: He is the joke and moron the fact he is too afraid to go back and find alex's threads yet alone even watch ONE of all the videos and links you and i have posted.:lmao::laughing0301: what a fucking dumbass.:cuckoo:

oh and stop doing the pooper thing and telling outright LIES about me as he does everyday.

Just because I think trump is the first halfway decent president since jimmy carter,that does NOT mean I vote with unkotore dumbass:rolleyes:

To lump me in the same breath as that stupid ass unkotore is in insult so you got what you deserved there with my name calling i normally like to avoid with you in the SPORTS section anyways since we always get along in this section..

I have NEVER liked a president since Jimmy carter UNTIL now with trump. just because i like trump does NOT mean I think ANYTHING like the troll you argue with and feed all the time.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

That being said,i await your reply of those two posts i made with those links i gave you on th raiders/bucs superbowl and the other post before that one since YOU are the only one on this thread i have any interest in hearing from about those posts.

the thing that is comedy gold about pooper is he said once that WRONGwinger somehow owns me,lets see Pooper and wrongwinger cant even agree with each other what city the rams play in yet according to poopers warped logic,he makes this incredible claim that wrongwinger somehow owns me? :abgg2q.jpg: i asked him to explain that warped logic of his to me how that is possible since the troll lives in denial all these years later too arrogant to admit i proved him wrong and he had no answer.He knew i had him backed up against the wall,that he was talking outside his ass but too arrogant of course to admit he was talking babble.he of course dismissed it and evaded the question same as he has all these videos and links i have posted:abgg2q.jpg:

Again, no names? Just name one NFL player that claims the NFL is rigged. Just one, so far you claimed many have made the claim and you have yet to produce one player.

More lies I guess, time for you to put up or shut up, and we all know you can't shut up.

LA Rim Job has GOT to be a Hillary voter.

He sure falls for BS, that’s for sure. He is one of the biggest liars on this site, he has failed when asked to give us names. He is a joke, and a moron. Unless he produces names he is full of shit.
He is no hillary voter. He votes with unkotare. I’m the hillary voter.

Anyways, did you know coach belechek was a high school lacrosse coach here in Michigan? Then he somehow got a job as an assistant coach with the lions.

This is an amazing story. How did he get these opportunities? He must have been one hell of a lacrosse coach. Or maybe he knew someone in the lions organization or maybe he knows someone somewhere in the nfl. Regardless of how, he must have been a great assistant coach on the lions. I wonder where he went from there. I would love to see a ESPN 30 for 30 on his story.

dude dont insult me by lumping me in there with him making false statements that i have the same agreements as him on that when that could not be any further from the truth.

here is another great video that takes the cheatriot apologists to school that they are afraid to watch and never will same as they have run off from every link and video on here where i owned them.LOL

thiss fan totally takes them all to school.LOL:2up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back