Sailor Denied 'Clinton Deal', Gets 1 Year in Prison for 6 Photos of Sub

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I don't remember being told not to take picture in a nuclear submarine. Pictures can be found all over the web. Maybe the engine room is off limits but I certainly don't know why it would be. Missile control would be another place and maybe the con, but the engine room?

Any way, it sucks to be a lowly one of the great unwashed. No special treatment for this guy. Imagine if he had just said he didn't mean to take the pictures and didn't know it was a violation. You know, like Hillary.

A former Navy machinist mate who admitted taking photos inside a nuclear submarine was sentenced to a year in prison Friday, with a federal judge rebuffing a request for probation in light of authorities deciding not to prosecute Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified information on a private email server as secretary of state.

Kristian Saucier’s attorneys argued in a court filing last week that Clinton had been "engaging in acts similar to Mr. Saucier" with information of much higher classification. It would be "unjust and unfair for Mr. Saucier to receive any sentence other than probation for a crime those more powerful than him will likely avoid," attorney Derrick Hogan wrote.

Last edited:
I don't remember being told not to take picture in a nuclear submarine. Pictures can be found all over the web. Maybe the engine room is off limits but I certainly don't know why it would be. Missile control would be another place and maybe the con, but the engine room?

Any way, it sucks to be a lowly on of the great unwashed. No special treatment for this guy. Imagine if he had just said he didn't mean to take the pictures and didn't know it was a violation. You know, like Hillary.

A former Navy machinist mate who admitted taking photos inside a nuclear submarine was sentenced to a year in prison Friday, with a federal judge rebuffing a request for probation in light of authorities deciding not to prosecute Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified information on a private email server as secretary of state.

Kristian Saucier’s attorneys argued in a court filing last week that Clinton had been "engaging in acts similar to Mr. Saucier" with information of much higher classification. It would be "unjust and unfair for Mr. Saucier to receive any sentence other than probation for a crime those more powerful than him will likely avoid," attorney Derrick Hogan wrote.

"Rules for thee but not for me"

He took a few pictures to save at his house to show his kids? 1 year? That really frosts my rear end!

Not like he ran his own Sub around....nobody got copies? Who could do anything with pics of a motor? Maybe I suppose?

He took a few pictures to save at his house to show his kids? 1 year? That really frosts my rear end!

Not like he ran his own Sub around....nobody got copies? Who could do anything with pics of a motor? Maybe I suppose?

Comey spoke of intent when he let Lynch off the hook. Yes, Lynch who if he had not done what he should not have done would then be liable for letting Hillary skate. I am thinking they have picture of Comey.

So was this guy intent to sell the pictures? Obviously not. Maybe that is why he only got 1 year. I smell something fishy when I hear that the garbage man basically found the phone with the pictures on them.

At any rate, if Hillary skated so should of he.

I worked at a nuclear sub base at one time. I remember the propeller being highly secret. I am sure there are many systems inside that are highly classified

What the sailor did is not remotely similar to Hillary

You Drumpf minions go with that....lol
They don't realize that the sailor actually broke a law.

Clinton did as well.....
I worked at a nuclear sub base at one time. I remember the propeller being highly secret. I am sure there are many systems inside that are highly classified

She had highly classified information on an unsecured server

Yeah, the screw was real secret alright. We were in dry dock in the middle if the Firth of Clyde and I was walking around looking at the outside of the ship. The screw was right there for anyone to see. As i stood looking a local and his boy rowed their boat past getting a good view of a nuclear submarine. So no, it wasn't all that secret, even though they did say the design was secret. Do a search, search Casimir Pulaski and you will see pictures of the ship in dry dock with the Crazy Pollock emblem painted on the bow.

Clinton’s Handling of Classified Information

wait there's more!

Clinton repeatedly claimed that she did not send or receive any information that was marked classified in her personal emails. That’s false. FBI Director James Comey said more than 2,000 emails contained classified information and some of them “bore markings indicating the presence of classified information.”

You Drumpf minions go with that....lol
They don't realize that the sailor actually broke a law.

Clinton did as well.....

She had highly classified information on an unsecured server
No she didn't. What law about having a private server did she break?

Yep, what he did was not put US CIA agents lives in danger. What hillary did was far worse than taking a few pictures which he eventually, not smartly, threw away.

This guy broke the law.

So did Hillary, that's the point. Same law.
Not according to the FBI. You know better, there in your armchair?

Comey rewrote the law putting intent into the law when ther isn't any. He is also not the one to indict anyone. He should have done what they always do and refer his investigation to Lynch and then she would have shot it down, as it is suppose to work.

Never the less, Comey didn't exonerate her as the left would like us to believe.

What she did is 10 times worse than what this sailor did.

Yep, what he did was not put US CIA agents lives in danger. What hillary did was far worse than taking a few pictures which he eventually, not smartly, threw away.
You'd think there'd be evidence to that effect.

Any way, it sucks to be a lowly on of the great unwashed. No special treatment for this guy. Imagine if he had just said he didn't mean to take the pictures and didn't know it was a violation. You know, like Hillary.

So much for equal justice. Bernie and Trump are right. The system is completely fucking rigged.

Taking photos of classified equipment is a serious violation. I'm sure a one year sentence is not given frivolously.

Hillary had three emails sent to her that were improperly marked

Not the same boys

This guy broke the law.

So did Hillary, that's the point. Same law.
Not according to the FBI. You know better, there in your armchair?

Comey rewrote the law putting intent into the law when ther isn't any. He is also not the one to indict anyone. He should have done what they always do and refer his investigation to Lynch and then she would have shot it down, as it is suppose to work.

Never the less, Comey didn't exonerate her as the left would like us to believe.

What she did is 10 times worse than what this sailor did.
Perhaps in the right wing echo chamber, but we're a nation of law.

Forum List

Back