Safe place to shoot up herion

Democrats are wanting safe injection sites in Seattle sanfrisco colorado and ny for herion users to shoot up .
They claim it will reduce overdoses.

Demos also claim a wall wont help slow the flow of illegals or drugs entering the nation

The federal gobmint tried to ban Alcohol. But you could brew it at home for personal use.
We need to federally legalize these drug, tax them heavy to reduce the smuggling and
use the tax money to clean up the messy. Let drug makers make it (tax profits), Farmer grow it (Tax Profits.
Require them to get prescriptions and Drug doctors monitor them from those taxes collected.

Sounds like you like taxes, brah.

"I like taxes" Said No One Ever!

Two reasons. There would be a means of checking on what is in the drugs. They do this at raves to cut down on deaths. The person would not be alone and help would be available immediately.

They should be allowed to die in an alley if they want.
So you think drug addicts are going to give up their herion laced with Fentanyl.they will shoot it not let it be tested moron.
And if dying is a concern maybe they should stop shooting up herion fool .
Fentanyl is like Heaven man..

Hey moose piss I was wondering where you had been.
Guess you sobered up and decided to comment on something you know about
Yeah man morpheme, man, morphine...

Yeah I dug and poured a concrete footing for a retainer was on a driveway expansion how about jew? I 'll earn seven hundred and fifty bucks fer three days of works so I can afford the fentanyl..but not any lapdances.
Well moon piss you just impressed me .
You proved your a moron buying drugs.
Fentanyl or morphine powder or herion its all the same.
Jew what you dont like jews either.
I doubt a lap dance would do you much good with all that dope in your system your little Vienna is probally like your mind soft and small .
I don't take pain meds not even the ones the VA was giving me for free.. I enjoy the chronic pain.

The way your post look you do do drugs, lots, or your just another uneducated, unenlightened moron.

Last edited:
So you think drug addicts are going to give up their herion laced with Fentanyl.they will shoot it not let it be tested moron.
And if dying is a concern maybe they should stop shooting up herion fool .

Yeah I dug and poured a concrete footing for a retainer was on a driveway expansion how about jew? I 'll earn seven hundred and fifty bucks fer three days of works so I can afford the fentanyl..but not any lapdances.
I doubt a lap dance would do you much good with all that dope in your system your little Vienna is probally like your mind soft and small .
I don't take pain meds not even the ones the VA was giving me for free.. I enjoy the chronic pain.

The way your post look you do do drugs, lots, or your just another uneducated, unenlightened moron.
Your the moron who said fentanyl was heaven moron and were buying it moron moose piss

Your the moron who said fentanyl was heaven moron and were buying it moron moose piss
Yep, you'll eat what I feed you.

You have experienced no pain like I have and it's daily and it's decades old yet all I do is smoke weed nothing else helps...I could suggest for you an English online course to help you look smarter than a fourth grader.

I already have a safe space for all the weird stuff I do...

litb_cleaver_house_generic.jpg
Did you evict the Cleavers?

You have experienced no pain like I have and it's daily and it's decades old yet all I do is smoke weed nothing else helps...I could suggest for you an English online course to help you look smarter than a fourth grader.
So what your saying now is your lying about using fentanyl and morphine.
I could care less how much pot you smoke . when I get older and retire i might also but i perfer to stay on the side of the law.
I think any 4th grader will tell you shooting up herion is stupid . so maybe i dont spell or type real well. Maybe I dont use punctuation. But one thinks for sure im smart enough to disagree with shooting up herion .only morons agree with it .

So what your saying now is your lying about using fentanyl and morphine.
I could care less how much pot you smoke . when I get older and retire i might also but i perfer to stay on the side of the law.
I think any 4th grader will tell you shooting up herion is stupid . so maybe i dont spell or type real well. Maybe I dont use punctuation. But one thinks for sure im smart enough to disagree with shooting up herion .only morons agree with it .
When you are about to have an operation you are not going to have any opiates?

If people are going to do drugs and what with the failure of the Drug War the only options is legalization and safe needles to use and a safe place along with rehabilitation, if not, you will have the health crisis with it like we are currently having.

If people are going to do drugs and what with the failure of the Drug War the only options is legalization and safe needles to use and a safe place along with rehabilitation, if not, you will have the health crisis with it like we are currently having.
Bull shit you sound like a lobbyist for the cartel

Its not s health crisis its a drug abuse problem .
Enabling dopers is not the answer moron its like providing a safe place for child molesters to rape kids

Democrats already support sanctuary citys for illegal homes for child rapist drug use muslim terrorist hate for jews what a great party

Whats next a safe spot for Muslim terriost o they already have that in congress and Michigan

Odd how a wall is considered morally wrong by democrats but a safe place to shoot up herion is great .
Like the words moronic idiots apply to them

Couple that with the fact that Starbucks is inviting I.V. drug users into their bathrooms with needle deposit boxes and you get a sense that democrats and liberals might be profiting from the opiod epidemic

Democrats need a safe space to cry like babys shoot up herion safe housing for baby rapers safe space to sell drugs and protect illegals who committed crimes.
Plan terrorist attacks aginst America and for guys like Louis Farrakhan Reverend Wright and that little skinny bastard Al Sharpton to all all say God damn America.

Who knew I always figured safe places were a familys home and that was our goal as a nation .

Guess I was wrong

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, to my caring, responsible American and foreign born neighbors.

In your opinion, do American medical professionals and Child Abuse researchers LOUDLY addressing our Nation's and Planet's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, offer credible medical evidence explaining why far too many apparent depressed American citizens engage in self-harming behaviors, like injecting or ingesting unprescribed emotional pain-numbing drugs like heroin?

See my Sig for info on Child Abuse.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations
____

"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer.

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

"T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.", a Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement:

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim

How the heck would that reduce overdoses? Much of the heroin is being cut with Fentynal and even Narcan doesn't work very well on that stuff.

And yes, a big beautiful wall will help stop the flow of drugs, illegals, terrorists, human traffickers, arms traffickers, and taco smugglers.
Except tons of heroin come in from the Orient via shipping containers in both Seattle & SF CA.

Forum List

Back