Safe place to shoot up herion

Democrats are wanting safe injection sites in Seattle sanfrisco colorado and ny for herion users to shoot up .
They claim it will reduce overdoses.

Demos also claim a wall wont help slow the flow of illegals or drugs entering the nation
Of course it will reduce overdose deaths (which is actually the claim you are misrepresenting) because there will be emergency services somewhere relatively close compared to a dark alley somewhere.
You know what would resuce overdose deaths even more pea head a boarder wall to help slow down the flow of drugs tighter boarder security at entry points and people not shooting up herion . i kjow all of thembare aginst democrats values

Democrats are wanting safe injection sites in Seattle sanfrisco colorado and ny for herion users to shoot up .

Demos also claim a wall wont help slow the flow of illegals or drugs entering the nation
Of course it will reduce overdose deaths (which is actually the claim you are misrepresenting) because there will be emergency services somewhere relatively close compared to a dark alley somewhere.
You know what would resuce overdose deaths even more pea head a boarder wall to help slow down the flow of drugs tighter boarder security at entry points and people not shooting up herion . i kjow all of thembare aginst democrats values
Slow down. Don't emote, think.

Also punctuation and grammar are important too.

The federal gobmint tried to ban Alcohol. But you could brew it at home for personal use.
We need to federally legalize these drug, tax them heavy to reduce the smuggling and
use the tax money to clean up the messy. Let drug makers make it (tax profits), Farmer grow it (Tax Profits.
Require them to get prescriptions and Drug doctors monitor them from those taxes collected.

No punctuation and grammar are not all that important . were talking out democrants endors8ng policys that encourage drug use and who are aginst walls to keep them out ..
Actions of morons.
You worry about dopers having a safe place to shoot up and get their dope tested . think about that .never mind clearly your not able to see the issue with it compared to them NOT DOING IV DRUGS

No punctuation and grammar are not all that important . were talking out democrants endors8ng policys that encourage drug use and who are aginst walls to keep them out ..
Actions of morons.
You worry about dopers having a safe place to shoot up and get their dope tested . think about that .never mind clearly your not able to see the issue with it compared to them NOT DOING IV DRUGS
Yes, punctuation and grammar are important.

One comma is the difference between "let's eat, grandma." And "let's eat grandma."

Spelling might be a good thing to look into as well.

But really the main thing you need to do is calm down. You're foaming at the mouth so hard you can't even form a coherent sentence.

Actions of morons.
Yes, punctuation and grammar are important.

One comma is the difference between "let's eat, grandma." And "let's eat grandma."

Spelling might be a good thing to look into as well.

But really the main thing you need to do is calm down. You're foaming at the mouth so hard you can't even form a coherent sentence.

Perhaps you can teach grammar punctuation and spelling at the iv herion safe spots.
Or at the child moleater safe spots or the sanctuarys for illegals who commit crimes spots.

After all its important and right up your alley

child moleater

Ew!

hairymole.jpg

How the heck would that reduce overdoses? Much of the heroin is being cut with Fentynal and even Narcan doesn't work very well on that stuff.

And yes, a big beautiful wall will help stop the flow of drugs, illegals, terrorists, human traffickers, arms traffickers, and taco smugglers.

I dont know how it would reduce overdoses
Two reasons. There would be a means of checking on what is in the drugs. They do this at raves to cut down on deaths. The person would not be alone and help would be available immediately.

They should be allowed to die in an alley if they want.
So you think drug addicts are going to give up their herion laced with Fentanyl.they will shoot it not let it be tested moron.
And if dying is a concern maybe they should stop shooting up herion fool .
Fentanyl is like Heaven man..

How the heck would that reduce overdoses? Much of the heroin is being cut with Fentynal and even Narcan doesn't work very well on that stuff.

And yes, a big beautiful wall will help stop the flow of drugs, illegals, terrorists, human traffickers, arms traffickers, and taco smugglers.

Two reasons. There would be a means of checking on what is in the drugs. They do this at raves to cut down on deaths. The person would not be alone and help would be available immediately.

So you think drug addicts are going to give up their herion laced with Fentanyl.they will shoot it not let it be tested moron.

Hey moose piss I was wondering where you had been.
Guess you sobered up and decided to comment on something you know about

Yeah man morpheme, man, morphine...

Yeah I dug and poured a concrete footing for a retainer was on a driveway expansion how about jew? I 'll earn seven hundred and fifty bucks fer three days of works so I can afford the fentanyl..but not any lapdances.

Yeah man morpheme, man, morphine...

Yeah I dug and poured a concrete footing for a retainer was on a driveway expansion how about jew? I 'll earn seven hundred and fifty bucks fer three days of works so I can afford the fentanyl..but not any lapdances.
Well moon piss you just impressed me .
You proved your a moron buying drugs.
Fentanyl or morphine powder or herion its all the same.
Jew what you dont like jews either.
I doubt a lap dance would do you much good with all that dope in your system your little Vienna is probally like your mind soft and small .

Forum List

Back