Safe place to shoot up herion

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Democrats are wanting safe injection sites in Seattle sanfrisco colorado and ny for herion users to shoot up .
They claim it will reduce overdoses.

Demos also claim a wall wont help slow the flow of illegals or drugs entering the nation

How the heck would that reduce overdoses? Much of the heroin is being cut with Fentynal and even Narcan doesn't work very well on that stuff.

And yes, a big beautiful wall will help stop the flow of drugs, illegals, terrorists, human traffickers, arms traffickers, and taco smugglers.

• Banned
How the heck would that reduce overdoses? Much of the heroin is being cut with Fentynal and even Narcan doesn't work very well on that stuff.

And yes, a big beautiful wall will help stop the flow of drugs, illegals, terrorists, human traffickers, arms traffickers, and taco smugglers.

I dont know how it would reduce overdoses

Two reasons. There would be a means of checking on what is in the drugs. They do this at raves to cut down on deaths. The person would not be alone and help would be available immediately.

They should be allowed to die in an alley if they want.

• Banned

Two reasons. There would be a means of checking on what is in the drugs. They do this at raves to cut down on deaths. The person would not be alone and help would be available immediately.

So you think drug addicts are going to give up their herion laced with Fentanyl.they will shoot it not let it be tested moron.
And if dying is a concern maybe they should stop shooting up herion fool .

So you think drug addicts are going to give up their herion laced with Fentanyl.they will shoot it not let it be tested moron.
I certainly hope they don't. But some will. Drug addicts do not think the drugs are killing them. I know, it goes beyond reason but they do.

Testing has certainly worked at raves. The dangerous and adulterated xtasy was taken and the person given safe x. I assume that heroin sites would work the same way. Take the deadly stuff and give them unadulterated H. Or maybe even methadone.

I certainly hope they don't. But some will. Drug addicts do not think the drugs are killing them. I know, it goes beyond reason but they do.

Testing has certainly worked at raves. The dangerous and adulterated xtasy was taken and the person given safe x. I assume that heroin sites would work the same way. Take the deadly stuff and give them unadulterated H. Or maybe even methadone.
I likely wouldn't mind it if they were under the supervision of a medical professional with the objective of getting the addict clean and sober. I think I'd put a time limit on how long a person could use such a space. If they aren't clean inside a year or 18 months, then they're beyond saving.

Democrats are wanting safe injection sites in Seattle sanfrisco colorado and ny for herion users to shoot up .

Demos also claim a wall wont help slow the flow of illegals or drugs entering the nation

I actually support safe injection sites and needle exchange programs.

Except tons of heroin come in from the Orient via shipping containers in both Seattle & SF CA.

I already have a safe space for all the weird stuff I do...

litb_cleaver_house_generic.jpg

Of course it will reduce overdose deaths (which is actually the claim you are misrepresenting) because there will be emergency services somewhere relatively close compared to a dark alley somewhere.

Never knew overdosing has anything to do with where. Maybe those claiming it makes a difference can explain.

Except tons of heroin come in from the Orient via shipping containers in both Seattle & SF CA.

Trump will have to build a wall around every US port of entry to stop the drugs coming from AsiaExico.

Forum List

Back