Saddam's Revenge: Islamic State Reportedly On Baghdad’s Outskirts After Week Of Victories

Nouri al-Maliki refused to extend the Bush/Cheney SOFA - and told American forces to leave. That left Nouri al-Maliki in charge of Iraq - so how can Obama be blamed for Maliki's incompetence?
First Bush the man the left loves to insult was able to what Obama couldn't get a SOFA agreement with Maliki how is that possible? Let's look at it before he became President Obama candidate Obama made it clear if he was elected he would get out of Iraq he opposed and voted against the Iraq war fine that was his right he also opposed the surge strategy also his right as a candidate for President he consistently called Iraq the wrong war the unnecessary war and repeated his pledge to get out does anyone notice the Obama pattern here? This brings us back to the question how was Bush able to get a SOFA agreement with Maliki while Obama couldn't when you look at Obama's past stands on Iraq the answer is very simple he never really wanted one.

Maybe you should consider the bargaining power that Bush had with Maliki when the original SOFA was negotiated. When the Bush SOFA was nearing expiration - Obama no longer had such bargaining power. Obama refused to allow American troops to be subject to Iraqi law - so Maliki said to leave when the SOFA expired. Are you really that stupid - or just that partisan? It ain't rocket science.

Nouri al-Maliki refused to extend the Bush/Cheney SOFA - and told American forces to leave. That left Nouri al-Maliki in charge of Iraq - so how can Obama be blamed for Maliki's incompetence?
First Bush the man the left loves to insult was able to what Obama couldn't get a SOFA agreement with Maliki how is that possible? Let's look at it before he became President Obama candidate Obama made it clear if he was elected he would get out of Iraq he opposed and voted against the Iraq war fine that was his right he also opposed the surge strategy also his right as a candidate for President he consistently called Iraq the wrong war the unnecessary war and repeated his pledge to get out does anyone notice the Obama pattern here? This brings us back to the question how was Bush able to get a SOFA agreement with Maliki while Obama couldn't when you look at Obama's past stands on Iraq the answer is very simple he never really wanted one.

Maybe you should consider the bargaining power that Bush had with Maliki when the original SOFA was negotiated. When the Bush SOFA was nearing expiration - Obama no longer had such bargaining power. Obama refused to allow American troops to be subject to Iraqi law - so Maliki said to leave when the SOFA expired. Are you really that stupid - or just that partisan? It ain't rocket science.
Just what bargaining power did Bush have that Obama didn't? Making a claim and not backing it with proof is the definition of partisan stupidity shitting bull. Bush didn't allow American troops to be subject to Iraqi law either and got an agreement so what power or leverage did Bush have with Maliki that Obama didn't?

He isn't.
Obama is blamed for Obama's incompetence. What part of that do you not get?

How was Obama incompetent regarding Iraq? Please be specific - with "credible" proof.
This has been hashed over and over. Virtually every former official in Obama's administration says the same thing: Obama had the opportunity to leave troops behind but choise to cut and run to satisfy his domestic base, against the advice of foreign policy professionals.
This is clear and without doubt at this point.

You keep repeating this hoping it's true.
The fact is Obama had significant leverage. The fact is there were other parties in Iraq who wanted us to stay. The fact is Obama refused to spend any time or energy on this because his base was howling for withdrawal and he saw a quick political advantage in doing so.
Those are simply facts.

Just what bargaining power did Bush have that Obama didn't? Making a claim and not backing it with proof is the definition of partisan stupidity shitting bull. Bush didn't allow American troops to be subject to Iraqi law either and got an agreement so what power or leverage did Bush have with Maliki that Obama didn't?
By the end Bush was a lame duck president with a terrible approval rating. Obama came in with star power. Fauxcota's point is meaningless.

By the end Bush was a lame duck president with a terrible approval rating. Obama came in with star power. Fauxcota's point is meaningless.

In other words - you got nothing. Thanks for playing...

Translation: I have nothing so I'll throw some meaningless garbage.
Thank you.
Actually, no. fuck you. Bush was the greatest president of the 21st century Obama is the greatest clown of the 21st century. Bush accomplished a huge amount. Obama fucked up a huge amount. Bush took responsibility for things. Obama blames people for his own mistakes.
That is clear to the majority of people in this country. Others like you take a while for it to sink in.

Thank you.
Actually, no. fuck you. Bush was the greatest president of the 21st century Obama is the greatest clown of the 21st century. Bush accomplished a huge amount. Obama fucked up a huge amount. Bush took responsibility for things. Obama blames people for his own mistakes.
That is clear to the majority of people in this country. Others like you take a while for it to sink in.

Wow, that is insanely retarded. I assume you were either homeskooled or rode the short bus.

Thank you.

Wow, that is insanely retarded. I assume you were either homeskooled or rode the short bus.
IOW, you've got nothing but insults.
Remind us how you mopped floors on the NYSE again. That was a classic.

Thank you.

I'm sorry, Rabbit, but you're just too dumb to play with.

Thank you.

Translation: You're much too smart for me to try.
Yeah, you got that right, junior. You've been schooled by this entire board over and over.

Screenshot_2014-09-16-21-33-27.png
Screenshot_2014-09-16-21-33-27.png

Thank you.

Lakota you dog you, the rabbi is spanking ya.

Thank you.

Translation: You're much too smart for me to try.
Yeah, you got that right, junior. You've been schooled by this entire board over and over.

BUMP Rabbi's brilliant post below:

Yeah, you got that right, junior. You've been schooled by this entire board over and over

tumblr_lhvocgINpQ1qbqbxfo1_500.gif

Yeah, the Rabbit only has a flesh wound.
Translation: I've had the ever-living shit kicked out me by conservatives here so I'll post something sort of funny and hope people think I've won.
You're simply pathetic.

OMG I can't stop laughing at this post.

Translation: I've had the ever-living shit kicked out me by conservatives here so I'll post something sort of funny and hope people think I've won.
You're simply pathetic

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back