saddam hussein was himself, and had weapons of mass destruction.

NY Times WMD Report Does Not Vindicate Iraq Wars ...
141203captured.gif
141203captured.gif

[/QUOTE

He should have called his other brother Hussein.

TROJAN%201.jpg

Obama%2BMuslim.png

latest

obama-muslim.jpg

Obamawearingakopiahfezlikehat.jpg

mb.jpg

Last edited:
2DFD8C5C00000578-3298498-Going_to_war_Former_Prime_Minister_Tony_Blair_and_ex_President_G-a-29_1446368942514.jpg

Going to war: Former Prime Minister Tony Blair and ex-President George Bush shake hands in April 2002, at the Crawford summit where they are suspected to have signed a 'deal in blood' to wage war on Iraq

It is also claimed that Mr Hoon threatened to expose such Iraq War secrets when he resisted a bid by Tony Blair to kick him out of the Cabinet. Mr Hoon denied those claims last night. The disclosure is one of the most shocking indications yet that Blair and his inner circle were intent on war, while publicly claiming to be pursuing a diplomatic solution.

It has long been suspected that Labour’s ruling clique put pressure on the Attorney General to come up with a legal opinion in favour of the conflict – an accusation which is being investigated by Sir John Chilcot as a key part of his long-delayed inquiry into the war.

Last week, Sir John announced his report would not be published until June or July 2016.

Read more:Pressure builds on Blair over Chilcot report

None of the meme s you posted and continue to post have anything whatsoever to do with the thread.....may be a violation of TOS

What's the matter gestapo internet police, are you threatening to ban my free speech with Nazi tactics because you're getting owned tolerant liberal. If I get a notice of being reported, I guess I know who and why.

tumblr_mtsedg7Sug1rudjcro1_1280.jpg

police.jpg

None of the meme s you posted and continue to post have anything whatsoever to do with the thread.....may be a violation of TOS

What's the matter gestapo internet police, are you threatening to ban my free speech with Nazi tactics because you're getting owned tolerant liberal. If I get a notice of being reported, I guess I know who and why.

There are threads I am sure dealing with your infantile world view..... I have not reported you s of yet..... Govern yourself accordingly ...oh and stop whining its silly...
Memo Exposes Former British PM Tony Blair As Liar, Bush Stooge On Iraq

The memo thus suggests that Blair has been lying about the timing and that he deserved the insulting nickname “Bush’s Poodle” that some in the UK have given Blair for his perceived subservience to the Republican U.S. president, who served from 2001 to 2009.

The question is, was the smoking gun that we could wake up to, weapons of mass destruction that could be delivered to us in 45 minutes in the form of a mushroom cloud?

THAT above, is what we were TOLD....

Please stop twisting and turning and spinning.
That was never the question. We were never told that. The UN was inspecting them for a reason. Sanctions were in place for a reason. The bigger fear was a dirt bomb given to terrorists, their scud missles only reached as far as Israel.
The Hell we were never told that! Here are some of the quotes re: "the smoking gun", yellowcake and aluminum tubes;
"The problem here is that there will always be some uncertainty about how quickly he can acquire nuclear weapons. But we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."
~~ Condoleezza Rice, Sep 8, 2002 ~~
"Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof--the smoking gun--that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud."
~~ George W. Bush, Oct 7, 2002 ~~
"The International Atomic Energy Agency confirmed in the 1990s that Saddam Hussein had an advanced nuclear weapons development program, had a design for a nuclear weapon and was working on five different methods of enriching uranium for a bomb.

The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa.

Our intelligence sources tell us that he has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes suitable for nuclear weapons production."
~~ George W. Bush, Jan 28, 2003, SOTU Address ~~
Your declaration that, "We were never told that." is blatantly false!

There are threads I am sure dealing with your infantile world view..... I have not reported you s of yet..... Govern yourself accordingly ...oh and stop whining its silly...
Memo Exposes Former British PM Tony Blair As Liar, Bush Stooge On Iraq

The memo thus suggests that Blair has been lying about the timing and that he deserved the insulting nickname “Bush’s Poodle” that some in the UK have given Blair for his perceived subservience to the Republican U.S. president, who served from 2001 to 2009.
YES bush said shit and Blair said what color?

The question is, was the smoking gun that we could wake up to, weapons of mass destruction that could be delivered to us in 45 minutes in the form of a mushroom cloud?

That was never the question. We were never told that. The UN was inspecting them for a reason. Sanctions were in place for a reason. The bigger fear was a dirt bomb given to terrorists, their scud missles only reached as far as Israel.
The Hell we were never told that! Here are some of the quotes re: "the smoking gun", yellowcake and aluminum tubes;
"The problem here is that there will always be some uncertainty about how quickly he can acquire nuclear weapons. But we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."
"Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof--the smoking gun--that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud."
"The International Atomic Energy Agency confirmed in the 1990s that Saddam Hussein had an advanced nuclear weapons development program, had a design for a nuclear weapon and was working on five different methods of enriching uranium for a bomb.

The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa.

Our intelligence sources tell us that he has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes suitable for nuclear weapons production."
But then again you are retarded and prove it every day. I responded to "The question is, was the smoking gun that we could wake up to, weapons of mass destruction that could be delivered to us in 45 minutes in the form of a mushroom cloud?"

Nothing you posted supported it.

As to the content you actually did post ...

Saddam Hussein Admitted He Planned on Nuclear Weapons
Saddam confided to Piro why he had no weapons of mass destruction but pretended he did. Saddam said that because of the war of attrition he had with Iran, Iran always remained a threat to him. And if Iran thought he had serious WMD, it would be reluctant to engage him again.

On the other hand, if he said he had them, Iran would never listen. But if the U.S. said that he had WMD, Iran would believe it.

So every time inspectors came, Saddam gave them the runaround, reinforcing for Iran’s consumption the notion that he had WMD. And that explains why, if there were no WMD, he acted as if he did have them.

Saddam aspired to develop a nuclear capability in an incremental fashion. Aided by his payoffs to key officials, he thought that sanctions would be lifted within a year or so. He figured he could then recreate Iraq’s WMD capability, which had been essentially destroyed in 1991.

“His goal was to have the sanctions lifted,” Piro told me. “And they likely would have been lifted if it were not for 9/11. Even the United Nations changed after 9/11. So Saddam was on the right track. His plan to have sanctions lifted was working. But he told me he recognized that he miscalculated the long-term effects of 9/11. And he miscalculated President Bush.”

YOU ARE MISINFORMED or just lying, take your pick....

Actually it would be both.

No Weapons of Mass Destruction were ever found.

No mobile Biological or Chemical Laboratories were ever found.

No Nuclear Weapons or Nuclear Weapons Laboratories were ever found.

No Attempt to Yellow Cake Uranium.

But give Con his delusions.

Remember Cons needed the lies.

Remember Cons wanted the lies.

Remember all Cons have left are the lies.

But then again you are retarded and prove it every day. I responded to "The question is, was the smoking gun that we could wake up to, weapons of mass destruction that could be delivered to us in 45 minutes in the form of a mushroom cloud?"

Saddam confided to Piro why he had no weapons of mass destruction but pretended he did. Saddam said that because of the war of attrition he had with Iran, Iran always remained a threat to him. And if Iran thought he had serious WMD, it would be reluctant to engage him again.

On the other hand, if he said he had them, Iran would never listen. But if the U.S. said that he had WMD, Iran would believe it.

So every time inspectors came, Saddam gave them the runaround, reinforcing for Iran’s consumption the notion that he had WMD. And that explains why, if there were no WMD, he acted as if he did have them.

Saddam aspired to develop a nuclear capability in an incremental fashion. Aided by his payoffs to key officials, he thought that sanctions would be lifted within a year or so. He figured he could then recreate Iraq’s WMD capability, which had been essentially destroyed in 1991.

“His goal was to have the sanctions lifted,” Piro told me. “And they likely would have been lifted if it were not for 9/11. Even the United Nations changed after 9/11. So Saddam was on the right track. His plan to have sanctions lifted was working. But he told me he recognized that he miscalculated the long-term effects of 9/11. And he miscalculated President Bush.”
Actually, I believe you should change your nom de plume to Weasel, WeaselingWeasel or FuckingWeasel!

You were given the precise quotes from the people who made them. To weasel your way from under the full intent of your response to another based on their clearly obvious exaggeration is grade school obfuscation. Bush's and Rice's statements regarding the "smoking gun" horseshit were not identical either. Do they therefore automagically negate each other because they used different words to convey the same idea?

Take your irrelevant 2010, after the fact Bush apologist bullshit from that biased horseshit NewsMax site and pound it and a bushel of sand up your ass. Then enjoy another 7 gallon enema!

AGAIN, Bush & Co. lied and people died. That is an inescapable fact.

The Chilcot report will come out in 2 - 3 months ..it should confirm the criminal intent of Bush/Blair.......
rumsfeld-on-iraq-weapons-ok-so-we-misstated.jpeg
(NEWSER)– You know those weapons of mass destruction that triggered the US war on Iraq? Their existence, which turned out to be nonexistent, was only "suspected," Donald Rumsfeld has finally admitted in his new book,Known and Unknown. OK, so "I made a misstatement," he says. At the time he was asked on a news program about the suspected sites, and "I replied: 'We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad," he recalls.
Rumsfeld on Iraq's WMDs: OK, So We 'Misstated'

Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In US War And Occupation Of Iraq "1,455,590"

Number of U.S. Military Personnel Sacrificed(Officially acknowledged) In U.S. War And Occupation Of Iraq 4,801

Number Of International Occupation Force Troops Slaughtered In Afghanistan : 3,487

Cost of War in Iraq & Afghanistan

Last edited:
I suggest that all those on the right who want to justify the Iraq war, tell your candidate to say so...

Please urge him, start a letter writing campaign , social media drive... But please get him to say it on record, time to show his bravery. He has to tell us if it was his choice he would have gone to war....

Hillary is scared of you exposing the truth like this...

Actually, I believe you should change your nom de plume to Weasel, WeaselingWeasel or FuckingWeasel!

You were given the precise quotes from the people who made them. To weasel your way from under the full intent of your response to another based on their clearly obvious exaggeration is grade school obfuscation. Bush's and Rice's statements regarding the "smoking gun" horseshit were not identical either. Do they therefore automagically negate each other because they used different words to convey the same idea?

Take your irrelevant 2010, after the fact Bush apologist bullshit from that biased horseshit NewsMax site and pound it and a bushel of sand up your ass. Then enjoy another 7 gallon enema!

The "precise quotes" didn't address what I said, Jerkoff. Newsmax provided Saddam's words, you don't like it, tough shit.

I suggest that all those on the right who want to justify the Iraq war, tell your candidate to say so...

Please urge him, start a letter writing campaign , social media drive... But please get him to say it on record, time to show his bravery. He has to tell us if it was his choice he would have gone to war....

Hillary voted for it. Goddamn, you liberals are too stupid to vote. It should be illegal.

Hillary voted for it. Goddamn, you liberals are too stupid to vote. It should be illegal.

Liberals are untrustworthy filth and should be shunned by society.

The "precise quotes" didn't address what I said, Jerkoff. Newsmax provided Saddam's words, you don't like it, tough shit.
There you go again, attempting to weasel your way out of the hole you're in. You go ahead and drink all the piss that bullshit 2010 NewsMax article has prepared for you gullible types! If it came from verifiable FBI or CIA sources it could be deemed credible, but NewsMax...you gotta be fucking kidding Weasel! And why would the FBI/CIA permit an FBI agent to be interviewed by a overtly bias news rag? That doesn't pass the smell test, Weasel.

i think it's launch, not delivered. mushroom cloud ? duck and cover. now iran will take iraq and they'll have the mushroom cloud, which they could never use.

no, saddma was evil in every sense of the word, i could never understand those who tolerate him.

So 4500 Americans dead and tens of thousands wounded and several trillion dollars spent was a good trade for Saddam's head in a noose?

Would you make that deal again? With your neck as part of it?
you're coming from a too emotional perch, it's not the price is right, and it wasn't back then. this is a marketing blitz by liberals and democrats. how would you reconcile/juxtapose hiroshima and nagasaki using your example's formula.

The New York Times shockingly admitted in an explosive front page report that thousands of WMDs were found in Iraq since the start of the war:

From 2004 to 2011, American and American-trained Iraqi troops repeatedly encountered, and on at least six occasions were wounded by, chemical weapons remaining from years earlier in Saddam Hussein’s rule.

In all, American troops secretly reported finding roughly 5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs, according to interviews with dozens of participants, Iraqi and American officials, and heavily redacted intelligence documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.

Read more: BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq! - The Political Insider

i have an iraq vet friend who confirms the above. we couldn't even find saddam himself for a long time. i still can't believe the narrative is pinned to "we didn't find any". that seems childish to me, which brings me back to the democrat party ofthe alarmist.

Was that a yes or a no? Would you trade your life to remove Saddam Hussein?
if i was in the volunteer army, absolutely yes. that's why i have such respect ofr our military. it's easy to look back and say it could have been different. i'm trying to shed a little historical kryptonite to the liberal narrative.

i'm glad he's dead. no one died in vein, as in benghazi.

explain blood for oil in afghanistan please. how bout toppling al gaddafi ? which i liked.

There you go again, attempting to weasel your way out of the hole you're in. You go ahead and drink all the piss that bullshit 2010 NewsMax article has prepared for you gullible types! If it came from verifiable FBI or CIA sources it could be deemed credible, but NewsMax...you gotta be fucking kidding Weasel! And why would the FBI/CIA permit an FBI agent to be interviewed by a overtly bias news rag? That doesn't pass the smell test, Weasel.
The hole is between your ears. I even requoted what I responded to and your quotes don't cut it, you drunk bastard.

Here's one from the FBI, Swabby. Dated 2008. You are 8 years behind.

Interviewing Saddam
Among Saddam’s revelations:

• Saddam misled the world into believing that he had weapons of mass destruction in the months leading up to the war because he feared another invasion by Iran, but he did fully intend to rebuild his WMD program.
  • Piro told 60 Minutes that Saddam considered Usama bin Laden “a fanatic” and a threat who couldn’t be trusted.
  • The former dictator admitted “initially miscalculating President Bush and President Bush’s intentions,” Piro said, thinking the war would be more like the shortened air campaign of the Gulf War.
  • Saddam never used look-alikes or body doubles as widely believed, thinking no one could really play his part.
  • Hussein made the decision to invade neighboring Kuwait in 1990 following an insulting comment by one of its emirs.
Piro was so successful at befriending Saddam that the former dictator was visibly moved when they said goodbye. “I saw him tear up,” Piro said during the television interview.

Joe Persichini, Assistant Director in Charge of our Washington office and Piro’s boss, told 60 Minutes that Piro’s expert work in revealing Saddam’s secrets was “probably one of the top accomplishments of the agency in the last 100 years.”

Forum List

Back