Sad News from Dr Fauci: No evidence that warmer weather will make Trump disappear

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: HOWEVER, there is some hope!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Responding to what he called “wishful thinking” on the part of millions of Americans, Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Thursday that there was “no scientific evidence” that warmer weather will make Donald J. Trump disappear.​
Answering a question from CNN’s Jake Tapper, Fauci said, “There’s a lot of stuff on the Internet about how, when the warmer weather comes, maybe Trump will disappear, or at least somewhat diminish the wreckage he causes. Unfortunately, there’s no evidence to suggest that this will be the case.”​
Fauci said that, based on the photographic and video record of Trump at his Mar-a-Lago resort, “He appears to be more active in the warmer weather.”​
“When the temperature goes up, he seems to get less lethargic and goes golfing,” Fauci said. “This suggests that, when the summer months come, we could be seeing a second wave of him, unfortunately.”​
The esteemed virologist did hold out some hope to Americans who have been counting on a seasonal change to make Trump vanish. “Something like that could happen in November,” he said.​

:icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: HOWEVER, there is some hope!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Responding to what he called “wishful thinking” on the part of millions of Americans, Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Thursday that there was “no scientific evidence” that warmer weather will make Donald J. Trump disappear.​
Answering a question from CNN’s Jake Tapper, Fauci said, “There’s a lot of stuff on the Internet about how, when the warmer weather comes, maybe Trump will disappear, or at least somewhat diminish the wreckage he causes. Unfortunately, there’s no evidence to suggest that this will be the case.”​
Fauci said that, based on the photographic and video record of Trump at his Mar-a-Lago resort, “He appears to be more active in the warmer weather.”​
“When the temperature goes up, he seems to get less lethargic and goes golfing,” Fauci said. “This suggests that, when the summer months come, we could be seeing a second wave of him, unfortunately.”​
The esteemed virologist did hold out some hope to Americans who have been counting on a seasonal change to make Trump vanish. “Something like that could happen in November,” he said.​

Anyone remember when the brown turd said "Oceans would lower and the planet heal"? Bwaaahhhaaaaaa...you fuckers fell for it, "hook, line and stinker".

I heard they impeached trump and Clinton is president now.

They did. And Trump would be gone if not for that 5 seat Republican majority in the Senate. And Pence would be President. Not Clinton. It doesn't work that way.
But I know you right wingers have a thing for her. :)

They did. And Trump would be gone if not for that 5 seat Republican majority in the Senate. And Pence would be President. Not Clinton. It doesn't work that way.
Fake news again liar, as we saw with President Clinton, being impeached does not mean you are no longer president. I bet you vile scum hate pesky little facts, don't you?

That (2nd) bogus impeachment insured a Republican supermajority in everything next election. Nice going!
If that was the intent. :dunno:

Fake news again liar, as we saw with President Clinton, being impeached does not mean you are no longer president. I bet you vile scum hate pesky little facts, don't you?

Aww, we a little butthurt? You get enough Republicans on board for conviction and it's bye bye Donny.
But don't worry. I don't really care that the Republican Party has no integrity left. The rest of us will take the garbage out in November.

maybe warmer weather will make the so called "dr" love go away....

It might. When this thing eases up, the Doctor of Love will be checking out the beaches and night clubs looking for attractive "patients". So yeah, that'll prolly mean that he posts less. :)
Translation: Don't let you women folk go in the public restroom alone.

Aww, we a little butthurt? You get enough Republicans on board for conviction and it's bye bye Donny.
But don't worry. I don't really care that the Republican Party has no integrity left. The rest of us will take the garbage out in November.
Lol, little girl can't deny the facts so it makes up more fake BS. JUST BECAUSE A PRESIDENT IS IMPEACHED IT DOES NOT MEAN HE STOPS BEING PRESIDENT!
Fact! Proven by President Bill Clinton!

That (2nd) bogus impeachment insured a Republican supermajority in everything next election. Nice going!

Yeah. Lots a luck with that. Right now, Republicans are going to be lucky if their allegiance to Trump won't be a boat anchor around their neck come November.
Democrats keep the House. Five Senate seats considered toss ups before the pandemic. Could be up to eleven seats now. Biden leading in every swing state that Trump took in 2016.

Lol, little girl can't deny the facts so it makes up more fake BS. JUST BECAUSE A PRESIDENT IS IMPEACHED IT DOES NOT MEAN HE STOPS BEING PRESIDENT!

Well snowflake, it takes a 2/3 majority in the Senate for conviction and removal. Like I said. If only the Republican Party had any integrity left.

Well snowflake, it takes a 2/3 majority in the Senate for conviction and removal. Like I said. If only the Republican Party had any integrity left.
That's right, keep deflecting and spewing garbage.

Yeah. Lots a luck with that. Right now, Republicans are going to be lucky if their allegiance to Trump won't be a boat anchor around their neck come November.
Democrats keep the House. Five Senate seats considered toss ups before the pandemic. Could be up to eleven seats now. Biden leading in every swing state that Trump took in 2016.

Yep, lotta Senate tossups, but Mark Kelly is up on that ignorant clown McTrumpy by 9 points!

It might. When this thing eases up, the Doctor of Love will be checking out the beaches and night clubs looking for attractive "patients". So yeah, that'll prolly mean that he posts less. :)
There is an Orlando bar that you might go and frequent, as it should be right up your alley.

There is an Orlando bar that you might go and frequent, as it should be right up your alley.

Cool, looks more to me like Trump has been up your ally with his mushroom dick for years! :D

Cool, looks more to me like Trump has been up your ally with his mushroom dick for years! :D
Ah, were you a little upset about your love with gay bars?

Forum List

Back