First photo of Trump Check!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Thanks Jimmy Kimmel! :D

TrumpCheck.jpg

And your TDS rages on, Doc. Hilarious! President Trump really IS in your pea-sized brain, rent free, 24/7. It's SO humorous to observe!
Bloser. HAAA HAAA HAAAA!

aka... The Thumbs Down King.
He-he, ANOTHER loser liberal lunatic chimes in. Hilarious! Did your mommy say it was OK to use her computer? It's always a treat to see your inane and insane posts!

Such blatant selflessness.

Taxpayer dollars should go back to the taxpayer. No other president would do what Trump has done but only Trump. Is the check for the people or to make Trump look good is a question most should ask. Still he is setting a bad example for future president. It is obvious all president do things for one reason. The only difference is how obvious you are about it.

Still next month we will be in the same boat that we are in now

The person who gives money to charity anonymously does not do it for the glory. That is someone you can respect. Shouting it out using a bullhorn means that you want something in return. Yeah I take the money but don't expect anything in return especially when the tiebreakers you got for yourself and your family is more than thanks enough.

Last edited:
Are you saying it's no good?

If it was coming from Trump's bank account it would bounce. But since he is robbing tax payers, it will cash.

Heheh - Yep, Donnie writes a lot of bad checks, or no checks at all!
Not sure what his lawsuit docket looks like right now, but in 2016 there were over 500 pending against his fatass.

Is Dr. Love going to reject Trump Aid on principle, or maybe he doesn't have any?

I was unsure whether I'd get $1200 or $600 as was right on the line of limit, but I got a $1200 direct deposit last week.
Since I don't need it, will give 100% of mine away in tips to my favorite waiters, waitresses and front line workers.

And your TDS rages on, Doc. Hilarious! President Trump really IS in your pea-sized brain, rent free, 24/7. It's SO humorous to observe!
Bloser. HAAA HAAA HAAAA!

I see that buttercup is giving bluesy a run for his money with the thumbs downs. :D
How much is China paying you to post this garbage.
:CryingCow:

Bloser. HAAA HAAA HAAAA!

I see that buttercup is giving bluesy a run for his money with the thumbs downs. :D
How much is China paying you to post this garbage.
:CryingCow:
Most likely nothing. Doc really IS this dumb concerning ANYTHING that has to do with our president. His raging TDS has completely blinded him.

Is Dr. Love going to reject Trump Aid on principle, or maybe he doesn't have any?

I was unsure whether I'd get $1200 or $600 as was right on the line of limit, but I got a $1200 direct deposit last week.
Since I don't need it, will give 100% of mine away in tips to my favorite waiters, waitresses and front line workers.
Great story, you made up.

Love it when everyone pretends to give money away.

Forum List

Back