S Palin is insane,

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
if she thinks the "support" she will get in primaries will translate into votes in the general election .
Democrats will be line up around the block to switch parties to vote for her , only to pull the the football away like Lucy did time after time to poor old Charlie brown.

duped-charlie_brown_lucy_football.jpg

I hope she has at least one adviser who will be honest with the woman.

the 'ol talent show effect. you can't trust the people close to you to tell you how much of a clown you are.

Let's see 40MM watched her acceptance speech at the RNC 70MM watched her demolish that insane fuck Biden, she has a massive winning percentage in picking candidates, far far better than Obama's, she has a best selling book and record numbers on her new cable show.

Do not bet against this woman!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjGhy8LVwAo[/ame]

Let's see 40MM watched her acceptance speech at the RNC 70MM watched her demolish that insane fuck Biden, she has a massive winning percentage in picking candidates, far far better than Obama's, she has a best selling book and record numbers on her new cable show.

she did such a *great* job in the debate that she helped cost mccain the presidency. :cuckoo:

but it's not like facts matter or anything.

please remember... you aren't reflective of what other people think.

she did such a *great* job in the debate that she helped cost mccain the presidency. :cuckoo:

McCain lost it all by himself... just sayin'

I knew we lost it as soon as he won the primaries.

GOP didnt have a chance.

McCain cost himself the Presidency. In February 09, he was surprised to discover that Obama was a Liberal

GOP didnt have a chance.

I knew it before Obama had finished his speech in 2004

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWynt87PaJ0[/ame]

GOP didnt have a chance.

if that were true, he wouldn't have been ahead in the polling until after palin's couric interview.

I'm sure she still feels bad about that. She will probably make it up to him by letting him be her running mate this time.:cool:

Forum List

Back