Colorado State University lists “America” and “American” as words to avoid

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I wish they would list the "American Left" as people to avoid.

Colorado State: 'Avoid' using 'Americans,' 'America'

Colorado State University claims that “American” is a non-inclusive word that should be avoided.

CSU's online Inclusive Language Guide, compiled by the school’s Inclusive Communications Task Force, lists certain words and phrases to avoid while providing replacements in an effort to help “communicators practice inclusive language and [help] everyone on [its] campus feel welcomed, respected, and valued.” The school's Women and Gender Collaborative website directly links to the document.

Colorado State University claims that “American” is a non-inclusive word that should be avoided.

CSU's online Inclusive Language Guide, compiled by the school’s Inclusive Communications Task Force, lists certain words and phrases to avoid while providing replacements in an effort to help “communicators practice inclusive language and [help] everyone on [its] campus feel welcomed, respected, and valued.” The school's Women and Gender Collaborative website directly links to the document.

winning is another word they avoid

The words have to be used at some point. After all they are the names of two continents on the globe.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess the only question is how long until certain people demand that the names be changed all together.

The "Inclusive Communications Task Force" apparently doesn't give a damn if they are not inclusive as far as
everyone who is not a leftist thimble head is concerned.

I wish I were a donor so I could tell them what they could do with my donation.

Was Colorado to the right at one time? Then the Progs moved in to get away from what they created somewhere else. Now they have co opted another area of the nation. A nation that is now built on sending out the checks and benefits.

I hope that they will stop labeling these great parking spots, handicap parking only. Because, if I receive a parking ticket for parking in the handicap spot. All I would have to say to the judge is, "I did not know that it was a handicap parking." And if a handicap person sees me parking in their spot? And if that handicap person confronts me and tell me that I'll have to move from that spot. I will respond back, "Nope!"

giphy.gif
upload_2019-7-18_8-21-38.jpeg

Being a Colorado resident - they can kiss my AMERICAN white a**!!!!!!
I know Coloradans are not like that. This is a publicity stunt to make it seem as Coloradans has turned blue. They had rigged y'all election. But nobody isn't going to fight. It is because that the Left has planted into y'all heads that everyone has the blue flu. But Colorado is a red state that has been painted blue.

In Jefferson County, Colorado, George Soros found 'justice was not for sale'

I know Coloradans are not like that. This is a publicity stunt to make it seem as Coloradans has turned blue. They had rigged y'all election. But nobody isn't going to fight. It is because that the Left has planted into y'all heads that everyone has the blue flu. But Colorado is a red state that has been painted blue.

The urban areas tend to be Democratic (with at least one exception - Colorado Springs) and the rural areas mostly Republican or conservative Independents.

Was Colorado to the right at one time? Then the Progs moved in to get away from what they created somewhere else. Now they have co opted another area of the nation. A nation that is now built on sending out the checks and benefits.
Yes, it was.

Actually, this is pretty much par for the course of ANY American campus of today.

Colorado has a bunch of time warpers who refuse to leave the 60s, especially in Boulder. They have a weird combination of super stoners and super fit people.

The urban areas tend to be Democratic (with at least one exception - Colorado Springs) and the rural areas mostly Republican or conservative Independents.

Here in Oregon we have 36 counties.
7 control everything in the state, and of course they are heavily dominated by liberal Democrats.

Our last three governor races, the GOP candidate won 29 counties, and the Dim won 7, and it was enough to put the Dim in office. I sincerely doubt Oregon will ever see a GOP governor again.

Here in Oregon we have 36 counties.
7 control everything in the state, and of course they are heavily dominated by liberal Democrats.

Our last three governor races, the GOP candidate won 29 counties, and the Dim won 7, and it was enough to put the Dim in office. I sincerely doubt Oregon will ever see a GOP governor again.
I'm not trying to poke fun or whatever at homelessness or anything of that nature. But it does makes a person mad on how a certain party are keeping people down just to make them dependent on the government. So that they will vote for the party that will help give them handouts. This party doesn't want to help to make them to become more independent. But they want to take jobs away from this country and send them to other countries, in order to help out other countries homeless situations. But leaving the public here, fighting over jobs.
I know that these politicians has made deals with other countries, that only they will profited from. I betcha that their children will not have to struggle.

Is Portland a Hub for Homelessness? - Bridgeliner

Oops, He Did It Again! Obama Repeatedly Admits He Plans To Export Jobs - NRCC

7 Things You Should Know About Outsourcing

Barack Obama maintains opposition to outsourcing jobs to nations like India

Dubai lawyer offers job to Obama so he can learn more about 'tolerance of Islam'

Forum List

Back