Ryan calls obama out as a liar.

Yes, alway accuse your opponent of what you yourself are guilty of. Turdblossum 101.

The whole Romeny "You Didn't Built That" campaign slogan is based on a lie.

Absolutely true.

Check it out on youtube.

I did, a couple of weeks back. It's a half-quote.

I don't think it was a very smart thing of Obama to say, but the deliberate and dishonest distorting of it is fairly unimpressive.

It's NOT being distorted. The quote is bad. The Context is worse.

It's dishonest to pretend Obama didnt say it. I can understand say he said something stupid. He did. But he said it and by pretending he didn't you arent lying to anyone but yourself.

Yes, alway accuse your opponent of what you yourself are guilty of. Turdblossum 101.

Actually, it's based on a QUOTATION from Obama.

But no. We made it up. And we somehow fed it into Obama's teleprompter.

It is a lie as much as saying Mitt "loves to fire people".

Let me see if I understand you correctly, quoting Obama directly in context is as much of a lie as misquoting Romney out of context?

What the heck is wrong with you people? He said what he said. Take responsibility for something for once in this crappy administration.

Actually, it's based on a QUOTATION from Obama.

But no. We made it up. And we somehow fed it into Obama's teleprompter.

Let me see if I understand you correctly, quoting Obama directly in context is as much of a lie as misquoting Romney out of context?

What the heck is wrong with you people? He said what he said. Take responsibility for something for once in this crappy administration.

You do not understand correctly. The President's comments were taken completely out of context just as much as if someone were to claim Romney loves to fire people. Simple really.

Absolutely true.

Check it out on youtube.

Yes it is absolutely true that the Romeny campaign based an entire attack on a lie. Here's what the president said.

"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business – you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

So you're going to claim that Romney lied about saying it, but quoting Obama saying what your claiming was a lie. And you don't see the inherent flaw in your logic here?

It was a DIRECT QUOTE IN CONTEXT. There is no lie. You've just proved that.

When we succeed as individuals it's in spite of the government, but not because we do things together. This isn't the village where we all get together for the barn raising.

And we're all supposed to believe Lyin' Ryan?

You generally can trust honest people, even when you give them libelous nicknames.

See. there is a difference between reality and fiction.

This coming from a retard who thinks obama and the government is going to come after you.

Odd. I dont remember ever claiming that. You wouldnt happen to be lying now would you? I highly doubt Obama knows who I am.

Half quote? Nope the quote was exact, it was the context the Romeny campaign framed it in that was a complete lie.

But that is the GOP way isn't it?

You're a liar Boo, but hey, facts won't help Obama.

{ "You know, if someone doesn't give me a good service that I need, I want to say, 'I'm going to go get someone else to provide that service to me.'"} - Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney: "I like being able to fire people" for bad service - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

I love it when one of the best liars calls me a liar. :eusa_clap:

Paul Ryan calling someone else a liar, now that is funny. :badgrin:

Did you say the same when the Obama folks claimed that Romney was hiding documents?

He's not? Did he finally reveal his tax returns?

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of original Birth certificate
embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism
His first day in office he signed an Ex. Order# 13489 that sealed his records. Google Executive Records and see that order.

You do not understand correctly. The President's comments were taken completely out of context just as much as if someone were to claim Romney loves to fire people. Simple really.

Horseshit.

NOTHING is a damning as the YouTube video of Obama wagging his finger and spewing contempt at business owners. Text can't capture the contempt he intones;

{ I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.} - Fucktard Obama

You generally can trust honest people, even when you give them libelous nicknames.

See. there is a difference between reality and fiction.

This coming from a retard who thinks obama and the government is going to come after you.

Odd. I dont remember ever claiming that. You wouldnt happen to be lying now would you? I highly doubt Obama knows who I am.

Then either you are a drunk or have multiple personalities,because you did.
I see you are trying the age old, its in the past so I didn't say it.

You just quoted the passage with full context, it says exactly what Romney claimed it was. Which is probably why they quoted him in their ad.

Forum List

Back