Ryan calls obama out as a liar.

This coming from a retard who thinks obama and the government is going to come after you.

Odd. I dont remember ever claiming that. You wouldnt happen to be lying now would you? I highly doubt Obama knows who I am.

Then either you are a drunk or have multiple personalities,because you did.
I see you are trying the age old, its in the past so I didn't say it.

And yet, you cant even produce what you claim I said.

Absolutely true.

Check it out on youtube.

Yes it is absolutely true that the Romeny campaign based an entire attack on a lie. Here's what the president said.

"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business – you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

So you're going to claim that Romney lied about saying it, but quoting Obama saying what your claiming was a lie. And you don't see the inherent flaw in your logic here?

It was a DIRECT QUOTE IN CONTEXT. There is no lie. You've just proved that.

Do you understand that the President was not talking about any individuals business but rather the countries infrastucture? I think you have to hate the man a great deal to claim that he was ever talking about anyones individual business.

Do you understand that the President was not talking about any individuals business but rather the countries infrastucture? I think you have to hate the man a great deal to claim that he was ever talking about anyones individual business.

Obama was spewing contempt at the private sector. Obama was reciting the meme that the private sector rides on the back of the noble government and the glorious peoples representatives who make everything possible. Obama was flaming the class warfare that is the main plank of his campaign.

{I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.} - Fucktard Obama

Obama was spewing contempt at the private sector. Obama was reciting the meme that the private sector rides on the back of the noble government and the glorious peoples representatives who make everything possible. Obama was flaming the class warfare that is the main plank of his campaign.

{I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.} - Fucktard Obama

Lies in red.

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

Lies in red.

LIES?

You've had enough crack for one day.

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

Yeah?

{ I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.} - Fucktard Obama

Yes, alway accuse your opponent of what you yourself are guilty of. Turdblossum 101.

The whole Romeny "You Didn't Built That" campaign slogan is based on a lie.

Absolutely true.

Check it out on youtube.

Yes it is absolutely true that the Romeny campaign based an entire attack on a lie. Here's what the president said.

"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business – you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

Amazing what you'll pretend you believe.

He accidentally spoke what he believes....then tried to talk his way out of it.

It was the same as this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0BdKkEKTrs&feature=related]Maxine Waters Threatens to Socialize Big Oil - YouTube[/ame]

They slip up and tell the truth......

....and you swear they didn't say that.

He said it...and he meant it.

Lies in red.

LIES?

You've had enough crack for one day.

Yeah?

{ I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.} - Fucktard Obama

Lies and personal insults are all you.

Absolutely true.

Check it out on youtube.

It was the same as this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0BdKkEKTrs&feature=related]Maxine Waters Threatens to Socialize Big Oil - YouTube[/ame]

It was exactly what the man said. "The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

Why did you bring up Waters again?

It was the same as this:

It was exactly what the man said. "The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

Why did you bring up Waters again?

Obama slipped up and revealed that he believes that government gives each of us success...not one's own endeavors.

Then he tried to talk his way out of it.

Waters the same.

True to your avi...you are willfully blind to the fabrication.

Lies and personal insults are all you.

Class warfare is all your Messiah® has.

Or is that racist?

120903thedebtRGB20120904015734.jpg

So you're going to claim that Romney lied about saying it, but quoting Obama saying what your claiming was a lie. And you don't see the inherent flaw in your logic here?

It was a DIRECT QUOTE IN CONTEXT. There is no lie. You've just proved that.

I provided the You Tube clip.. We've all seen and heard it many times prior. He didn't mince his words.. Everything he said is right there .. he said nothing of infrastructure but keep carrying his dirty water. Liberals will stoop to any level and lie to maintain power. It's what makes you desperately insane. I for one am happy as the rest of the nation has had a good look at liberalism.. Is it any wonder less than 25% claims to be liberal?!

Forum List

Back