Ryan calls obama out as a liar.

Yes, alway accuse your opponent of what you yourself are guilty of. Turdblossum 101.

The whole Romeny "You Didn't Built That" campaign slogan is based on a lie.

Actually, it's based on a QUOTATION from Obama.

But no. We made it up. And we somehow fed it into Obama's teleprompter.

It is a lie as much as saying Mitt "loves to fire people".

Yes, alway accuse your opponent of what you yourself are guilty of. Turdblossum 101.

Absolutely true.

Check it out on youtube.

I did, a couple of weeks back. It's a half-quote.

I don't think it was a very smart thing of Obama to say, but the deliberate and dishonest distorting of it is fairly unimpressive.

The entire quote should have been used.

"You think you're so smart. A lot of people are smart. You think you work hard. A lot of people work hard."

That's more insulting than the snippet used.

Absolutely true.

Check it out on youtube.

Yes it is absolutely true that the Romeny campaign based an entire attack on a lie. Here's what the president said.

"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business – you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

Yes... When Obama said "You Didn't Built That" it was a LIE.

Uh... Romney said he likes to be able to fire people that don't get the job done.

Obamination made snide remarks to a poor to middle class crowd that "those people didn't build that." He was trashing rich people and businessmen to win over the crowd. He then babbled on about "there are other smart people that don't get rich," as if someone got lucky being rich.

He stepped in the shit then ate it off his shoes all over TV sets across America.

Absolutely true.

Check it out on youtube.

I don't think it was a very smart thing of Obama to say, but the deliberate and dishonest distorting of it is fairly unimpressive.
There is nothing dishonest about pointing out this was just another class-warfare speech...

You have already proven to be disingenuous in the thread of firearms. So this response does not come as a shock.

Let's not believe the Anti-God left-- Let's listen for ourselves, shall we?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=192oEC5TX_Q]Obama: If you've been successful you didn't get there on your own - YouTube[/ame]

You sound a lot like Debbie-Wasserman Shultz.. Caught by video tape and lying. Obama states in this clip-" If you;ve been successful you didn't get there on your own.. if you were successful somebody along the line gave ya some help. If you got a business- YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT- SOMEBODY ELSE MADE THAT HAPPEN."

Absolutely true.

Check it out on youtube.

Half quote? Nope the quote was exact, it was the context the Romeny campaign framed it in that was a complete lie.

But that is the GOP way isn't it?

Hatefilled liars.

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

Uh... Romney said he likes to be able to fire people that don't get the job done.

Obamination made snide remarks to a poor to middle class crowd that "those people didn't build that." He was trashing rich people and businessmen to win over the crowd. He then babbled on about "there are other smart people that don't get rich," as if someone got lucky being rich.

He stepped in the shit then ate it off his shoes all over TV sets across America.

:lol::lol::lol:

Obamination's dumbass "You didn't build it" speech is stupid on many levels.

First, he acts like rich people and businesses don't pay the taxes for those roads and bridges he bragged about, but then he acts like Bill Gates made Microsoft because of those roads and bridges.

So if we pave the roads in Harlem, does that mean the poor people there will cure cancer?

What would you do with idiots that don't get the job done... Promote them? Your intelligence does not determine whether you get rich, or not... Your individual skills and ingenuity does.

Hatefilled liars.

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

I don't recall your help in my family's business? Perhaps you helped build our business that I am not aware of? No, that's not it.. Perhaps you worked 18 hours straight when employees called out to make certain the business stayed open and remained viable? Perhaps you donated funds for the land or the building? No? NO ONE BUILT my fathers business save himself and my family, PERIOD. Go mooch and latch on to food stamps or whatever other government assistance you leftists worship but stay the hell away from my family's hard work and initiative because WE BUILT THAT ALONE! You got that?!

Absolutely true.

Check it out on youtube.

It wasn't distorted, except in the minds of the Obama worshipers. Put together with the rest of his statement, the interpretation is right on. The lefties do not like to think that anyone could build a business without their help. After all, if you helped build it, then you are justified in demanding some of the profit.

Obamination's lemmings at that speech are the anti-thesis of what he was bragging about. He was talking up taxes paying for roads, bridges, schools, etc to people on average don't pay much in taxes and didn't do well in school.

Obamination was ridiculing rich/business people that have done well in this country by trashing them in support of his DUMB supporters in the crowd. He should be asked by Romney "if those people in the crowd are fine examples of paying a lot in taxes and doing well in the school system?"

Last edited:

Hatefilled liars.

I don't recall your help in my family's business? Perhaps you helped build our business that I am not aware of? No, that's not it.. Perhaps you worked 18 hours straight when employees called out to make certain the business stayed open and remained viable? Perhaps you donated funds for the land or the building? No? NO ONE BUILT my fathers business save himself and my family, PERIOD. Go mooch and latch on to food stamps or whatever other government assistance you leftists worship but stay the hell away from my family's hard work and initiative because WE BUILT THAT ALONE! You got that?!

Only a dumbass wouldn't know the Preisdent was talking about our incredible infrastructure in America. Not an individuals personal business. So my question is are you a dumbass or are you lying on purpose.

Forum List

Back