Ryan calls obama out as a liar.

Yes, alway accuse your opponent of what you yourself are guilty of. Turdblossum 101.

The whole Romeny "You Didn't Built That" campaign slogan is based on a lie.

And the ditto heads will keep repeating that lie.

And, as we see here, they don't have the good sense to recognize this new lie from Ryan.

Dumb de Dumb Dumb

Amazing what you'll pretend you believe.

He accidentally spoke what he believes....then tried to talk his way out of it.

It was the same as this:

Maxine Waters Threatens to Socialize Big Oil - YouTube

They slip up and tell the truth......

....and you swear they didn't say that.

He said it...and he meant it.

It was exactly what the man said. "The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

Why did you bring up Waters again?

Obama slipped up and revealed that he believes that government gives each of us success...not one's own endeavors.

Then he tried to talk his way out of it.

Waters the same.

True to your avi...you are willfully blind to the fabrication.

The only slip up from the President was a slight gramatical misstep of using that when he should have said those. But to believe that those few worded revealed anything is tinfoil hat land.

My dog booboo may have gone blind but her nose never failed and she was always able to sniff out her pull toy no matter where I tossed it. (Well except after we washed that nasty thing.....)

So you're going to claim that Romney lied about saying it, but quoting Obama saying what your claiming was a lie. And you don't see the inherent flaw in your logic here?

It was a DIRECT QUOTE IN CONTEXT. There is no lie. You've just proved that.

Do you understand that the President was not talking about any individuals business but rather the countries infrastucture? I think you have to hate the man a great deal to claim that he was ever talking about anyones individual business.

I provided the You Tube clip.. We've all seen and heard it many times prior. He didn't mince his words.. Everything he said is right there .. he said nothing of infrastructure but keep carrying his dirty water. Liberals will stoop to any level and lie to maintain power. It's what makes you desperately insane. I for one am happy as the rest of the nation has had a good look at liberalism.. Is it any wonder less than 25% claims to be liberal?!

Sure sure, roads, bridges, internet, teachers no infrastructure there........:eusa_whistle:

Video's don't lie.. Just ask Debbie Wassermen Schultz and Obama.. both said what they said.. No amount of spin and revisionist BULLSHIT can or will change the truth of those clips. Obama said NOTHING of infrasctucture, not one word.. but he did say.. "If you have a business, YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!"

LOL!! The Buffoon- N -Chief.. -

And who, besides the wingnut base, is actually taking what that weasel says seriously, at this point?

Lies and personal insults are all you.

Class warfare is all your Messiah® has.

Or is that racist?

120903thedebtRGB20120904015734.jpg

It's a lie.

Racism is the belief that one race is superior than another.

The only slip up from the President was a slight gramatical misstep of using that when he should have said those. But to believe that those few worded revealed anything is tinfoil hat land.

My dog booboo may have gone blind but her nose never failed and she was always able to sniff out her pull toy no matter where I tossed it. (Well except after we washed that nasty thing.....)

Obama said exactly what he meant and the left comes in, right on cue, to say 'no he didn't, he just mis-spoke'.

:eusa_hand:

While the bolded, below, sounds good it is quite misleading:

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business – you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

Well, not exactly. Gov't invented Arpanet but it wasn't until 1995 when the gov't fully privatized the internet that it became what it did. And the gov't most certainly did not 'invent the internet' so that 'all the companies could make money off of it'. Its original purpose was to help the Department of Defense communicate after a nuclear attack, NOT so 'companies could make money off of it'. That only happened when the gov't got out of the way.

Last edited:
obama slips up a lot with his little errors. One might conclude he doesn't know what he's talking about at all.

Forum List

Back