RW nutjobs promoting cathedral fire conspiracies

The internet is awash in Notre Dame fire cause conspiracies - CNN

The RW nutjobs continue to help Putin in his efforts to demonize immigrants and minorities.

And it is sad when the....so called....president joins in the Putin efforts....
Sadly stupid and delusional. Does Vlad Putin waste his time "demonizing" immigrants and minorities?
And has France been subject to thousands of attacks on churches in the last few years? Yes! Of course!
Denying that just makes one look like an absolute moron.

AMAZING! All you people commented...but NO ONE actually read the piece....you have the trumpdon'tread syndrome...

AMAZING! All you people commented...but NO ONE actually read the piece....you have the trumpdon'tread syndrome...
Because it’s all very predictable ... left wing nut jobs highlighting a persons opinion as hate speech.. blah blah blah

What is the difference between Barr saying....,I believe there was, "spying"....but then admitting that he has no evidence and RW nutjobs that say "IT WAS A TERRORIST!" and they too...have no evidence.

What is the difference between Barr saying....,I believe there was, "spying"....but then admitting that he has no evidence and RW nutjobs that say "IT WAS A TERRORIST!" and they too...have no evidence.
The difference liar, is that Barr has the report. All we have are "reports" from media "sources" that in all likely hood are no more accurate than the crybaby tripe you post.

What is the difference between Barr saying....,I believe there was, "spying"....but then admitting that he has no evidence
What? Are you taking the crazy inner monologue in your
head as factual basis for your absurd statement? Get on lithium.

and RW nutjobs that say "IT WAS A TERRORIST!" and they too...have no evidence.
I haven't seen anyone state the Notre Dame fire was definitely a terrorist act. Get the fuck out of here with that bunk!
Attacks on churches in France have been a constant problem but that doesn't make for a certainty. How pathetic are you anyway?

The french smoke like chimneys. Thats the source of your fire.

I know, right? I mean, if I had a 900 year old world renowned building full of priceless artifacts and a symbol to every Christian in the world I wouldn't put a smoke detector or any fire suppression gear in it either, if I was French. And if I was French I would not have any after hours security present or even an emergency plan coordinated with local fire and police departments. And if I was French and had just witnessed dozens of church burnings at the hands of IslamoFascist extremists in the last few years I wouldn't take any precautions or even suspect possible arson of such a structure less than a week before Easter.

But I'm not French.

You have no idea about any of that.

I’m just here for the Trump derangement syndrome
We know. We know. You're a troll. We get it.
Trolls abound on the left and they are worshipped and revered! Especially Bodecca queen of the trolls.
No need to throw other members' names around. It doesn't change the fact that the poster I was responding to is a troll and "worshipped and revered" is just more trollish B.S.
She is! That’s a fact!

The french smoke like chimneys. Thats the source of your fire.

I know, right? I mean, if I had a 900 year old world renowned building full of priceless artifacts and a symbol to every Christian in the world I wouldn't put a smoke detector or any fire suppression gear in it either, if I was French. And if I was French I would not have any after hours security present or even an emergency plan coordinated with local fire and police departments. And if I was French and had just witnessed dozens of church burnings at the hands of IslamoFascist extremists in the last few years I wouldn't take any precautions or even suspect possible arson of such a structure less than a week before Easter.

But I'm not French.

You have no idea about any of that.

Actually, I do. Which part did you think was wrong?

https://wkow.com/news/top-stories/2019/04/16/breaking-notre-dame-cathedral-in-paris-on-fire/

Note: All times local

11:15 p.m.
The Paris prosecutors’ office says investigators are treating the blaze that destroyed part of Notre Dame as an accident for now.

The prosecutors’ office said late Monday they have ruled out arson in Monday’s fire, including possible terror-related motives for starting the blaze.

Prosecutors say Paris police will conduct an investigation into “involuntary destruction caused by fire.”

9:45 a.m.
A spokesman for Paris firefighters says that “the entire fire is out” at Notre Dame cathedral.

Gabriel Plus said Tuesday morning that emergency services are currently “surveying the movement of the structures and extinguishing smoldering residues.”

Plus said that now the fire is out “this phase is for the experts” to plan how to consolidate the edifice.á

So barely 5 hours after the fire started and maybe 3 hours into the firefighting, they already ruled out arson. And after burning all night and into the next morning they finally declare the fire is out.

That's a pretty hasty arson investigation if you ask me. This has Benghazi-style coverup written all over it. Maybe they just called the local ISIS office and asked if they did it. "Nope, wasn't us, hehehe.... Allah Akbar."

The FISA warrent is evidence of spying are you saying it doesn’t exist?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back